~PARTIAL CREDITS WILL BE ALLOWED ON ALL HOTGIFTS4YOU SITES~

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=70702

HotGifts4You

25-10-2007 20:09:36

Starting October 29, 2007, HotGifts4You users will be allowed to combine partial credits when they go to place their orders.

To cash out on a particular partial ref credit, we will need the ref to send in a support ticket notifying us that they are approving their referrer to cash out with the partial ref credit.

Please do not hesitate to email= us at email=admin@hotgifts4you.comadmin@hotgifts4you.com us at email=admin@hotgifts4you.comadmin@hotgifts4you.com/email if you have any further questions or concerns.

We sincerely hope that this new policy will aid our users' ability to more easily find refs and receive more gifts.

Thank you and best of luck,
HotGifts4You Corp.

sandra habina

25-10-2007 23:00:34

This sounds great.[/size2143f946a1] Thankyou for another great Promo. Hotgifts4you[/color2143f946a1] Count me in !!!

D D D D D D D D D D D D

babetran

26-10-2007 20:40:33

Does it applied for noncc site? I have lots of partial credit refs there!

HotGifts4You

27-10-2007 00:37:34

Yes, the partial credits will be allowed on our non cc site as well.

sandra habina

09-11-2007 12:56:03

Does anyone have a suggestion about getting the refs to send in a support ticket if they are no longer active? I have emailed them all and offered to pay for their partial credits but have not received one email back. I am at a loss as to how to use any of my many partial credits.

How do other sites do the partial credit promo - they do not require a support ticket from the refs - so how can we get around this?

Any suggestions from any trader who has done a partial credit promo before would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou all

hitnaui

09-11-2007 18:54:53

Best idea yet!!!!

sandra habina

11-11-2007 11:33:23

If we agree to pay the traders for their partial credits. Will this work instead of getting emails from no longer working traders?
THE FOLLOWING IS AN OLDER PARTIAL PROMOTION FROM ANOTHER SITE THAT HAS ENDED. [/color84b1d6d9cb][/size84b1d6d9cb]

OrderGiftsFree
OrderGiftsFree Owner

Gender GenderMale

Karma 5
Trade Record 1
[+Karma]
Initiate trade
PostPosted Thu Aug 16, 2007 1144 am Post subject No Icon The Partial Credit - Promotion! Reply with quote Report Post
This Promotion has ended!

The Partial Credit - Promotion! ENDED ON OGF

Yep, you read it right! From August 16th, 2007 until August 24th, 2007 you may place orders for partial credits! We can't keep this feature forever, but we can run small promotions here and there for users that just can't get their referrals to listen.

Terms and Conditions
1. You may only cash out ONCE on any partial credit. If a user ends up going green after you've cashed out on him/her she will no longer be of any use.
2. You must follow the below outline for how much each credit is worth.
2. You can cash out with partial credits only. Any full credits will needed to be cashed out through our normal ordering feature.
4. You must have cashed out at least once before on any of our sites.
5. You must pay your referral for the percentage that is rightfully theirs. For example, if they earned .50 credits you must pay them %50 of what you offered them. This is to insure their work does not go to waste.
[/color84b1d6d9cb]6. This is only a promotion so hurry before the time runs out!

Here's how it works!
Each partial credit will be worth a certain amount. Review what each partial credit is worth below. Each partial credit is the same for all sites. For example, if you have a user with .50 credits on the Computers site the referral is still worth $20!

One Credit Sites
.33 will be worth $13.33
.50 will be worth $20.00
.67 will be worth $26.67

Two Credit Sites
1.33 will be worth $53.33
1.50 will be worth $60.00
1.67 will be worth $66.67

Three Credit Sites
2.33 will be worth $93.33
2.50 will be worth $100.00
2.67 will be worth $106.67

This will be different then your average order. To place an order you must email= ME at email=support@ordergiftsfree.comsupport@ordergiftsfree.com ME at email=support@ordergiftsfree.comsupport@ordergiftsfree.com/email. Opening a support ticket and contacting one of my reps on AIM will be useless for this promotion. In the email please include your email, which site you'd like to cash out on partial credits, and please name EVERY partial credit referral you'd like to cash out on. I will respond to your email with the total earnings and I'll set you up to be paid!

Enjoy everyone and have a great day!

Randy

#5 IS THE STEP I WANTED YOU TO CHECK PARTH[/color84b1d6d9cb]
I HAVE EMAILED ALL OF MY PARTIAL CREDIT REFERRALS - BUT NONE HAVE REPLIED. ??????????[/color84b1d6d9cb]
I have always worked very hard to get referrals but sometimes they just do not finish - and with this great opportunity HOTGIFTS4YOU is giving us - Partial Credit Promotion - I just want to get credit for my referrals.
Thanks again, HotGifts YOU ARE AWESOME

RAV123H

16-11-2007 05:13:08

What if the referral will not get back yo you and you emailed them and everything

HotGifts4You

16-11-2007 13:31:09

Then you cannot use that ref's partial credits.

ASharpEdge

08-12-2007 19:25:25

So that stinks....I have alot of trades as you do also. It is very rare that a person stays in contact and does not finish a site. The partials are from people who leave the scene and are gone for good.

We do the work of getting the referrals to your site. I feel we should be compensated in some way. HotGifts4You is a very good network in my opinion. I just do not see how this works.

So what about the money from those refs...You guys giving it to charity and not accepting it???? Only fair. We dont get paid you dont get paid.

I have participated in partial credit cash outs on 3 different networks. None of them made me get permission. But I did try to contact all of these referrals I cashed out as I try to stay in contact with all of them on a regular basis.

Any suggestions on a way to make everyone happy here?