NEW SITE-----SPORTS.HOTGIFTS4YOU.COM, FREE GREENS INSIDE!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67009

HotGifts4You

21-07-2007 20:14:31

I figured it was time to make a new addition to the network, so I give you www.sports.hotgifts4you.com[/color1337f10e89]

Prizes include
Wenzel Sleeping Bag
Spalding NBA Basketball
Under Armour Attire
Reebok Cricket Bat
Mikasa Soccer Ball
Prince Tennis Racket
International Training Gloves
Rawlings Baseball Mitt
Nike Shox
Anza Enemy Cruiser Bike
Nautilus International Combo Bench
Z Series Hybrid Complete Golf Set
Authentic MLB, NFL, and NBA Jerseys
Paypal

Custom order is also allowed on the sports site, and its a $40/ref site. Just submit a support ticket if you want something other than the current prizes.

Sign up unreffered for a free green. Remember to submit a support ticket once you are signed up.

Also, in case you didn't know, we switched over a permanent green policy so you only need to be green once per site, regardless of how many orders you have. If you have any older accounts which need to have the offer requirements reset, please send in a support ticket.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the site.

Skimboarder

22-07-2007 21:38:06

When are payouts?

HotGifts4You

22-07-2007 21:46:06

Currently, we are on an instant payout schedule.

Skimboarder

22-07-2007 21:47:56

Great, thanks! One more thing. Do you have to fill out a W-9 if you receive $600 from your network or are all of your sites separate?

HotGifts4You

22-07-2007 21:52:32

Yes, you will need to send in a w-9 if you exceed the $600 mark. It's not a per site rule, its $600 total on the whole network.

sandra habina

26-07-2007 00:12:12

Congratulations on yet another new site - I can not wait to get started.

If you are wondering about instant payments, unique prizes and great support - I can tell you from experience - that Hotgifts4you will deliver.