Get paid for partial credits Promo!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66572

turbohim

14-07-2007 21:40:15

First I would like to mention.. THIS IS A PROMO NOT A CHANGE. Sites would go out of business if they did this. Be sure to read the rules carefully.

RULES

1. email= email=partialcredit@thefreebielife.compartialcredit@thefreebielife.com email=partialcredit@thefreebielife.compartialcredit@thefreebielife.com/email with your user number and site in the subject field. State you would like to participate in this promo. (Sorry I like to be organized and more info at the bottom of this post). If this does not happen, you will not be paid for partial refs.
2. You must refer one (or more) users who greens either on 07/15, 07/16 or 07/17.
3. Place your order.
4. Get ALL USERS Approved
5. The users who you are paid for will be REMOVED from your referral list (meaning you can't get paid for them again).

PAYOUTS

1. For every partial ref you have, you will get half of what a single credit may be. For example on the $100 site where credits are based on a fifth value, if you had a user with 4/5, you would get paid $40 for them! 1/5.. $10.
2. No limit to number of users you can be paid for.

ANNOUNCEMENT

I just found out I am going away from 07/15 to 07/18. I will have WiFi, but will only be able to log on at LIMITED TIMES. Instant payouts won't happen again until I get back. I will also have to change my "Instant" support to, daily support (not guaranteed though). My sincerest apologies.

Well, enjoy this promo! And don't forget our free money July Promo!

Thanks,
Jared

jdizzle314

15-07-2007 00:03:41

[quote25a9ff14ce="turbohim"]First I would like to mention.. THIS IS A PROMO NOT A CHANGE. Sites would go out of business if they did this. Be sure to read the rules carefully.

RULES

1. email= email=partialcredit@thefreebielife.compartialcredit@thefreebielife.com email=partialcredit@thefreebielife.compartialcredit@thefreebielife.com/email with your user number and site in the subject field. State you would like to participate in this promo. (Sorry I like to be organized and more info at the bottom of this post). If this does not happen, you will not be paid for partial refs.
2. You must refer one (or more) users who greens either on 07/15, 07/16 or 07/17.
3. Place your order.
4. Get ALL USERS Approved
5. The users who you are paid for will be REMOVED from your referral list (meaning you can't get paid for them again).

PAYOUTS

1. For every partial ref you have, you will get half of what a single credit may be. For example on the $100 site where credits are based on a fifth value, if you had a user with 4/5, you would get paid $40 for them! 1/5.. $10.
2. No limit to number of users you can be paid for.

ANNOUNCEMENT

I just found out I am going away from 07/15 to 07/18. I will have WiFi, but will only be able to log on at LIMITED TIMES. Instant payouts won't happen again until I get back. I will also have to change my "Instant" support to, daily support (not guaranteed though). My sincerest apologies.

Well, enjoy this promo! And don't forget our free money July Promo!

Thanks,
Jared[/quote25a9ff14ce]
How will sites go out of buisness when COT is doing this on the network forever...