bigcashout.wish4free (aka bigcashout.wishIdidntDoIt)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=79310

breslijo

18-11-2009 06:04:09

support has been slow and suspicious, anyone else having issues?

i started out slow, i completed 2 instant offers. they didn't credit. I sent a regular support ticket, and they both credited that night. One offer did credit .05 less than it said it would be, but either way I was at .50 of the 1.0 i needed to be at.

Then I completed two .10 offers. One went through right away, the other did not. I was now at .60, with .10 pending. Having built some confidence into the site, I then completed a final .35 offer. Keep in mind all offers were listed as "instantly" and one was "within 3 hours"

Anyway, I stand at .60 credits, with .35 and .10 not credited yet. They were completed on 10/26 and 10/27. I have 2 open Credit Requests that say "The credit request has been sent to the affiliate." I have sent numerous support tickets that actually completely disappeared.

I opened another ticket after my tickets got erased and I got a bogus response about dup IP addresses which I am still awaiting more info on since I have never done this site or offers before.

Has anyone else had support tickets deleted, offers mysteriously stop to credit when it will get you to 1.0 credits, and slow customer support with this site?

I would suggest avoiding this network until proper credit is awarded.

Thank you,

John

breslijo

18-12-2009 09:37:50

finally finally... the guy finally came on IM, first time I saw him on in 2 months... he gave me the credit

gmario

30-12-2009 09:28:00

D Happy New Years

[quote633c51a0fc="breslijo"]finally finally... the guy finally came on IM, first time I saw him on in 2 months... he gave me the credit[/quote633c51a0fc]