Order denied twice

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76410

bscrani

06-07-2008 09:52:05

I've done 3 referrals on this site and got "Offer Requirements Met" as my status on this site as of 09/12/07. When I

tried to cash it out on 09/26/07 it says denied because of the reason, one of my referral do not met the

requirements as one of his credit removed. I checked up with my referral, he said that everything was fine at his

end, and I ended up loosing my $200.

Then, in the same site, instead of 3 referrals there is a chance to cash out $160 for 2 referrals. So, I went up and

tried to cash out $160 prize, I was denied again by saying the same reason for another referral which has been

completed back in 07/2007. What is this? Why it has not popped up really if it is a problem, or is there a bug at

your end on your site, it pops up with this kind of message whenever a person tried to cash out his prize?

This looks so weird, why can't I cash out my prize? Please solve my problem and send my cash prize at the earliest

possible on which I'm banking on.

manOFice

09-07-2008 07:51:14

Open a support ticket

bscrani

13-07-2008 18:08:18

I've paid $20 each for 3 referrals and I spent $30 for my offers. And the other 2 referrals are in "Requirements met

status" since July'07. How come it has popped up now saying that it has not met the requirement. Why you guys are

saying the same thing whenever I tried to cash my prize? Last year for 3 referrals you said one of the referral has

not met the requirement and why you guys have not looked if the other referral has really not met the requirement at

that time itself(last July - July 2007). It is really weird....I've spent lot of time for this. On top of these the

2 referrals where you are saying are having referral swap rank more than 30 ( and I'm sure that they would not do

this kind of things..or else they would not have done this many so far..). Can you please verify your system and

send my $160 cash prize at the earliest.

TravMan162

13-07-2008 19:09:18

wtf?

can I please revise this for you? I can't even follow it and I'm good at that.

bscrani

13-07-2008 19:46:28

I've completed 3 referrals, but when I tried to cash it on 09/27/07 and at that time I was denied stating that one of my referrals has done only 1.75 (though he has completed the referral in Jul'07) and the admin has put my status into "DENIED" mode. Then I checked up with my referral and he said he has already completed the offer and he will not do it again, so I gave up with this offer(since there is no chance of cashing it). That referral has more than 32 swaps by that time.

Then after 6 mos (June 2008) I tried to cash it for 2 referrals (instead of 3), and asked my admin by opening a support ticket for the 2 referrals, I got into the same mess by admin and got into "DENIED" state again, this time pointing out at another referral who also has very good swap record and says that this guy has done only 1.667 points instead of 2.

How come these problems have not popped up earlier, why do they pop-up only at the time of cashing prize? Looks like even I tried to cash even for 1 referral, I'm sure that he would say the same story. I think there might be some bug on their end. Is there a solution for this mess? Can you suggest?

Thanks

TravMan162

13-07-2008 20:46:16

So in a nutshell, what you're saying is that you worked on a site, you got X amount of referrals to satisfy your prize requirements, you submitted your account for approval and were subsequently denied because of a ref not properly completing his end of the deal?

Okay, well to my understanding of your story, the reason it happens at the point of cashing your prize is because prior to receiving a prize, your account has to be approved, at which point the administrator or some staff member will look at your account, determine whether or not your green was completed in a legitimate fashion and then go through each of your referrals and determine the same for each of them.

You aren't getting denied prior to this because you have not tried to cash out yet. They don't monitor your account daily, weekly or even monthly, and won't analyze it until they have to pay you.

Now this could be for one of two reasons 1.) Your ref had not finished his green and you just didn't notice, or 2.) Your ref could have appeared green, but upon further consideration, the mods determined that X amount of your ref's credit was acquired fraudulently.

That's where the Terms and Conditions come into play. I believe you are ultimately responsible for what your refs do. They don't want you referring jerk-offs just as much as you don't want to recruit them. Unfortunately, they also have the power to deny you and close your account without any chance for you to negotiate. Therefore, you need to make sure that your refs are quality people who aren't using false information to fill out offers, and aren't doing offers more than once, and aren't canceling immediately after signing up.

It seems that the latter is what happened. Your refs got instant credit, you saw that they went green and then didn't check it again after to see if any of their credits were revoked or not. Wish 4 Free is a good network and wouldn't just make shit up to avoid paying you. There is something wrong and all indications point to the quality of green you got your hands on.

bscrani

13-07-2008 21:23:53

[b5d4cd903eb]"You aren't getting denied prior to this because you have not tried to cash out yet. They don't monitor your account daily, weekly or even monthly, and won't analyze it until they have to pay you."
[/b5d4cd903eb]
When I tried to cash it, they should have analyzed it properly, the whole account, not a portion of it, right? At that time itself, they should have informed me about the problem with the 2 referrals, not with one, right? Then why did they informed about ONE referral.

They informed about problem with another referral(not the first one), when I tried to cash it next time for the remaining 2 referrals. Why didn't they do it in the first shot, if they had analyzed it properly?

[b5d4cd903eb]
"Now this could be for one of two reasons 1.) Your ref had not finished his green and you just didn't notice, or 2.) Your ref could have appeared green, but upon further consideration, the mods determined that X amount of your ref's credit was acquired fraudulently."[/b5d4cd903eb]

1) Only after getting all the GREENS on my referrals, I tried to cash it.

I've done lot of other sites of this kind and never got this kind of head-ache so far, it is really so weird. I'm not saying that there is problem with the admin, what I mean is there could be a problem with the system. I hope you understand what I'm talking.

What I care is getting my money....not the headaches....

TravMan162

13-07-2008 21:35:30

[quote41882bf54c="bscrani"]

I've done lot of other sites of this kind and never got this kind of head-ache[/quote41882bf54c]

[quote41882bf54c="bscrani"]What I care is getting my money....not the headaches....[/quote41882bf54c]

http/" alt=""/img.youtube.com/vi/f_SwD7RveNE/2.jpg[/img41882bf54c]

bscrani

14-07-2008 09:20:31

bscrani wrote

"[bbb1f9ebda9]I've done lot of other sites of this kind and never got this kind of head-ache [/bbb1f9ebda9]".

If you can not understand plain english I can never explain you, that is your problem. What I said is I've done offers in many sites and I've not got any of this type of problem. I'm not doing any fradulent things what some of others saying.. ok is it clear?If you can not understand this problem, I can not explain in detail. Have I done anything wrong from my side to get these points to 1.75 or 1.67. It could be a problem from the [bbb1f9ebda9]referral[/bbb1f9ebda9] or from the [bbb1f9ebda9]site[/bbb1f9ebda9] . Who are you to point me out and come to a conclusion on your own....if you can not help me....just keep quiet.... forum is here to help the people...not for this kind of jerks like you...

bscrani wrote
"[bbb1f9ebda9]What I care is getting my money....not the headaches.... "[/bbb1f9ebda9]

What are yopu trying to pointout ? I'm looking for my cash prize, not the headaches.....if you still can not understand this simple english....it is your personal problem...ok....I'm not here to hear [bbb1f9ebda9]your lectures[/bbb1f9ebda9] , I need a solution for my problem if you could, if not just keep quiet....ok?

CollidgeGraduit

14-07-2008 09:25:52

lol.. i love you travman

gmario

18-07-2008 18:04:05

I explained to you the issues quite a few times, and your referrals never sent in a ticket.

[quote21b56fe1ac="bscrani"]I've done 3 referrals on this site and got "Offer Requirements Met" as my status on this site as of 09/12/07. When I

tried to cash it out on 09/26/07 it says denied because of the reason, one of my referral do not met the

requirements as one of his credit removed. I checked up with my referral, he said that everything was fine at his

end, and I ended up loosing my $200.

Then, in the same site, instead of 3 referrals there is a chance to cash out $160 for 2 referrals. So, I went up and

tried to cash out $160 prize, I was denied again by saying the same reason for another referral which has been

completed back in 07/2007. What is this? Why it has not popped up really if it is a problem, or is there a bug at

your end on your site, it pops up with this kind of message whenever a person tried to cash out his prize?

This looks so weird, why can't I cash out my prize? Please solve my problem and send my cash prize at the earliest

possible on which I'm banking on.[/quote21b56fe1ac]

bscrani

19-07-2008 10:21:57

I do agree, I've never denied that, but from my side I've sent couple of e-mails to the referrals but they are not responding to the e-mails to open tickets and it's been couple months since I've started to check out my cash prize. Is there a solution to this ? Please let me know. I'm ready for any amount ($) of solution on this.

Thanks
Rani

bscrani

02-09-2008 11:48:20

Atlast, I got payment for one (1) referral and waiting for the remaining. Thanks Mario !!