Wish4Free Banned me bc my dad signed up on a totally...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68490

CrazyFoool

22-08-2007 02:51:40

different network/site. I signed up for paypal.wish4free.com with my info and went to cash out.

My dad signed up for a totally different site w/ naturally, his own name. these two sites have nothing to do w/ eachother but we're both banned.

There are two different addresses because i'm from california and my dad is from washington state. I'm visiting washington state and did the site here so naturally the IP would be the same and I would totally understand if my dad also signed up for a wish4free site, but he did not. So we both got banned for doing completely different sites w/ our own real information. I'm positive those sites got paid for our offers because the leads are real.

The owner of this site may say i'm using my dads info but why would I do that if the accounts are on, what I was to believe, different networks? why not ask yourself that question because accusing me of that. If i was going to cheat, i would sign up for a site multiple times w/ different names...not sign up for different sites w/ different names...where is the logic in that? using my own name on different sites isn't against any term so why would i use my dads?
go ahead and use the technicality to kick me off and reject my payout...why pay someone when you don't have to, right?

This is ridiculous so goodbye.

gmario

22-08-2007 03:12:52

The IP you used to register on here you used it somewhere else to register but instead of using your information you used your dad's information which you completed offers and that means that your using two different addresses under one IP. Like I said if it was different IP's it would not be a problem. I believe I told you this over aim also.

jdizzle314

22-08-2007 07:58:16

A simple drivers license from both your dad and yourself in my opinion would solve this problem.

Jeremiah1218

02-09-2007 14:38:33

Yeah, why not give him a chance to at least prove that he did not use his dads info before banning him and refusing to pay? If they both send a photocopy of their drivers license in then that should be enough like jdizzle said.

puppeteer

02-09-2007 14:42:46

I agree.. let him prove that he didn't mean to cheat.. such as providing IDs and etc.

halido6

02-09-2007 14:53:37

For Advertiser, if you complete an offer with the same IP, it's fraud.

greg40

13-09-2007 11:20:34

I'm confused. If this is two totally different networks, how does wish4free know that the ip matches and what personal information was used? Are the sites sharing our personal information with each other? And I was wondering how if it was on a different network completely, how this violates Wish4Free's TOS? I know if the father and son did sites within the Wish4Free Network that they would be placed on hold for duplicate accounts but I am not sure I understand why they cannot do two different networks.

manOFice

13-09-2007 11:33:26

[quote7910a64e88="halido6"]For Advertiser, if you complete an offer with the same IP, it's fraud.[/quote7910a64e88]

Exactly.

@ greg

Information Usage
We use the collected information for contacting members, shipping products, and detecting fraud. The information on the W-9 form is used so that we can send out a 1099 form, as required by law. [b7910a64e88]We may share personally identifiable information with third parties. The reasons for doing so may include verifying account information and identifying fraud.[/b7910a64e88]

greg40

13-09-2007 12:46:16

I understand that if you do the same offer from the same IP it is fraud but I do not see where he is being accused of doing the "same" offers using the same IP. gmario said that the IP CrazyFoool used to register on Wish4Free is one that was used "somewhere else" and then accuses CrazyFoool of using his dad's information to complete offers with, but never says completed the same offers. So if gmario says that CrazyFoool completed the same exact offers using the same IP address than I would understand. I was just wondering if the sites are now sharing IP's and personal information between each other as fraud prevention and if the same offers were not completed, how this is considered fraud?

Swat1

23-09-2007 06:24:08

[quotee2b2d6adeb="greg40"]I understand that if you do the same offer from the same IP it is fraud but I do not see where he is being accused of doing the "same" offers using the same IP. gmario said that the IP CrazyFoool used to register on Wish4Free is one that was used "somewhere else" and then accuses CrazyFoool of using his dad's information to complete offers with, but never says completed the same offers. So if gmario says that CrazyFoool completed the same exact offers using the same IP address than I would understand. I was just wondering if the sites are now sharing IP's and personal information between each other as fraud prevention and if the same offers were not completed, how this is considered fraud?[/quotee2b2d6adeb]

I was told that they share information. They say its for fraud prevention but it looks to be a reaching reason to blacklist someone. how can it be fraud prevention if they aren't even doing the same offers. From what I gathered in the information given to us, no where does it say the same offers were completed.

FearlessM

23-09-2007 10:47:14

Maybe he IS his Dad )

Swat1

24-09-2007 13:25:35

[quote96c176659b="FearlessM"]Maybe he IS his Dad )[/quote96c176659b]

Thats what I thought too.

Until I thought...why would he sign up under his dads name on a completely different network when his name was valid to use?