My first pay out! Wish4free is the BOMB !!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67495

Margot530

30-07-2007 19:25:25

[b5661f9ffc5]Posted this in Brag Bag, but had to let gmario know how much I appreciate this awesome network![/b5661f9ffc5][/color5661f9ffc5][/size5661f9ffc5]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all

This is my first try at the Wish4free network, and man am I glad I gave it a shot! I placed my order, but had a bit of a mix up with the custom feature. Got ahold of support on AIM, and it was immediately taken care of. Placed the order while still on AIM, and BOOM !!! PAID !!!! stun Took less then a minute, now who does that? I literally fell off my chair! rofl lol lol lol

With all that is going on now, having a site that works like this is above and beyond anything we could hope for, and I will be working W4F for as long as they keep up this kind of service...I suggest you get on the bandwagon here, and take advantage of getting your money like you should! Keep up the great work W4F!

Margot 8)

I changed the ID for my protection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Received (ID #3GF7)

Business Name
Wish4Free
Email
email==gmario500@yahoo.comgmario500@yahoo.com=gmario500@yahoo.comgmario500@yahoo.com/email
Payment Sent to

email==micelambrn@sbcglobal.netmicelambrn@sbcglobal.net=micelambrn@sbcglobal.netmicelambrn@sbcglobal.net/email

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL http//wish4free.com
Customer Service email= email=admin@wish4free.comadmin@wish4free.com email=admin@wish4free.comadmin@wish4free.com/email
Customer Service Phone 954-980-6096

Total Amount
$120.00 USD
Fee Amount
-$3.78 USD
Net Amount
$116.22 USD

Date
Jul. 29, 2007
Time
211104 PDT
Status
Completed

Subject
Wish4Free Order#88
Note
Thank you for being a member of The Wish4Free Network. We hope you enjoy your prize and don't forget you can cash out over and over. Also make sure to post proof payments on our forum or any other forum your regitser on.

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewforum.php?f=91
Shipping Address
No Address Provided

Payment Type
Instant

Refund Information If you need to refund this payment to the sender for any reason, click Refund Payment. The Refund Payment option is only available for 60 days after the payment was sent.

More Information
Mobile Mass Pay Money Market ATM/Debit Card Referrals About Us Accounts Fees Privacy Plus Card Security Center Contact Us Legal Agreements Developers Shops

About SSL Certificates

Copyright © 1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance

Taurus-Matt

31-07-2007 07:36:36

[bc2a84c4d12]Congrats on your first payout from W4F!! ... 8)

I agree...GMario's network has been awesome!! Great support, quick payouts, and quick GREEN's for refs!! I've had five payouts from PayPal.Wish4free in the last thirty days...and all have been lightening quick!! ... 8)

Keep it up GMario and congrats again to you Margot530!! ... 8) [/sizec2a84c4d12][/bc2a84c4d12]

Margot530

31-07-2007 13:19:55

[b0a1bb87df2]Thank you so much! I couldn't be more jazzed, unless Publishers Clearing House came to my door with a big check, bunch of balloons, and roses! Well, a power ball win would make my day too, but since the odds of that are astronomical, compared to getting paid by a great site like this, I'm a very happy little momma right now! LOL lol

Margot D [/b0a1bb87df2][/color0a1bb87df2][/size0a1bb87df2]

Taurus-Matt

31-07-2007 16:08:12

[bd4312e66bb]I'll tell you what...I'll increase your chances at winning the powerball lottery...right now!! I'll play to...and if I win...I'll split my winnings with you!! ... 8)
It doesn't improve your chances much...but ya' never know... wink

Congrats again...!! ... 8) [/bd4312e66bb][/sized4312e66bb]