$250 from WhyPayItsFree. Thanks!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58319

HotGifts4You

31-03-2007 10:53:12

Business Name
WhyPayItsFree
Email
email==gifts@whypayitsfree.comgifts@whypayitsfree.com=gifts@whypayitsfree.comgifts@whypayitsfree.com/email
Payment Sent to

email==parth82390@yahoo.comparth82390@yahoo.com=parth82390@yahoo.comparth82390@yahoo.com/email

Business Contact Information

Customer Service email= email=support@whypayitsfree.comsupport@whypayitsfree.com email=support@whypayitsfree.comsupport@whypayitsfree.com/email

Total Amount
$250.00 USD

Date
Mar. 31, 2007
Time
104401 PDT
Status
Completed

Seller Protection Policy
Ineligible Help
Congrats! We hope you will pursue our other sites as well.

Please send pictures to email==support@whypayitsfree.comsupport@whypayitsfree.com=support@whypayitsfree.comsupport@whypayitsfree.com/email.
Shipping Address
No Address Provided

Payment Type
Instant

Thanks again for the quick payment

psbread

31-03-2007 12:53:39

Congrats Parth...Im finding that site hard to finish (

WhyPayItsFree

31-03-2007 13:05:51

[quote911fadf9dc="psbread"]Congrats Parth...Im finding that site hard to finish ([/quote911fadf9dc]

Why ? ?

gimme_m0e

31-03-2007 13:14:20

Congrats!

psbread

31-03-2007 14:09:21

[quotecdd239d4eb="WhyPayItsFree"][quotecdd239d4eb="psbread"]Congrats Parth...Im finding that site hard to finish ([/quotecdd239d4eb]

Why ? ?[/quotecdd239d4eb]

Because of the probs with the creditting and not letting people register.

Twon

31-03-2007 14:39:56

congrats on the $$$

sandra habina

31-03-2007 17:58:26

Congratulations Parth.

WhyPayItsFree

01-04-2007 03:56:24

[quotee11f9c7b6a="psbread"][quotee11f9c7b6a="WhyPayItsFree"][quotee11f9c7b6a="psbread"]Congrats Parth...Im finding that site hard to finish ([/quotee11f9c7b6a]

Why ? ?[/quotee11f9c7b6a]

Because of the probs with the creditting and not letting people register.[/quotee11f9c7b6a]

Crediting Problems ? o o

First of all, I would like to clear something. No site has PERFECT crediting. No matter what site you do, it is likely that sometime or the other you and/or your referrals will have to wait for manual credit.

The difference it makes here is How Long to wait ?

We are using some of the best affiliate networks out there. Not only, for the best crediting but also for unique offers. Many of these offers have been tested before they were put. They were tested by many users.

We're getting manual credits as fast as possible (It has happened many times we have got it within 10 Minutes), YES, [be11f9c7b6a]10 Minutes[/be11f9c7b6a] .

All we need is users to give proper information. We get a lot of support tickets like 'Hey, I did an offer 3 days back and didn't get credit' . An example of such a case is in the WhyPayItsFree Forum here. With that kind of a support ticket, it's just not possible to do anything.

We have also credited users from our own pocket (Conditions Apply).

I can tell you there is another user from this forum who has 1 referral (about 40% Credit). The reason is the referral claims to have done an offer which is and was (on that date) not there on our site. We asked him for the confirmation email and also how did he did it (Maybe it's some other offer redirecting). If that's the case, we'll credit them. He hasn't replied till now and I believe it's close to a week. Well, so if the user doesn't give information, we can't help it.

As of logging in problem, I have mentioned this before as well, our Sites have been tested using FireFox and Internet Explorer 6. However, we are aware of the fact that the site is not working with some version of Internet Explorer 6. If your referrals happen to use that, they might face problems. At the moment, only solution to this is use another browser or upgrade IE.

tweety73

01-04-2007 04:58:43

Congrads Parth great to hear you made some money...

psbread

01-04-2007 07:42:58

[quotefff4968024="WhyPayItsFree"][quotefff4968024="psbread"][quotefff4968024="WhyPayItsFree"][quotefff4968024="psbread"]Congrats Parth...Im finding that site hard to finish ([/quotefff4968024]

Why ? ?[/quotefff4968024]

Because of the probs with the creditting and not letting people register.[/quotefff4968024]

Crediting Problems ? o o

First of all, I would like to clear something. No site has PERFECT crediting. No matter what site you do, it is likely that sometime or the other you and/or your referrals will have to wait for manual credit.

We are using some of the best affiliate networks out there. Not only, for the best crediting but also for unique offers. Many of these offers have been tested before they were put. They were tested by many users.

We're getting manual credits as fast as possible (It has happened many times we have got it within 10 Minutes), YES, [bfff4968024]10 Minutes[/bfff4968024] .

All we need is users to give proper information. We get a lot of support tickets like 'Hey, I did an offer 3 days back and didn't get credit' . An example of such a case is in the WhyPayItsFree Forum here. With that kind of a support ticket, it's just not possible to do anything.

I can tell you there is another user from this forum who has 1 referral (about 40% Credit). The reason is the referral claims to have done an offer which is and was (on that date) not there on our site. We asked him for the confirmation email and also how did he did it (Maybe it's some other offer redirecting). If that's the case, we'll credit them. He hasn't replied till now and I believe it's close to a week. Well, so if the user doesn't give information, we can't help it.

As of logging in problem, I have mentioned this before as well, our Sites have been tested using FireFox and Internet Explorer 6. However, we are aware of the fact that the site is not working with some version of Internet Explorer 6. If your referrals happen to use that, they might face problems. At the moment, only solution to this is use another browser or upgrade IE.[/quotefff4968024]

Im not knocking the site but u asked for my reasons and i gave them....i think the issue that the referrals are having a hard time with are the percentage ratios. But all of this can be discussed in your forum.

WhyPayItsFree

01-04-2007 07:53:00

[quote12e7d48b30="psbread"][quote12e7d48b30="WhyPayItsFree"][quote12e7d48b30="psbread"][quote12e7d48b30="WhyPayItsFree"][quote12e7d48b30="psbread"]Congrats Parth...Im finding that site hard to finish ([/quote12e7d48b30]

Why ? ?[/quote12e7d48b30]

Because of the probs with the creditting and not letting people register.[/quote12e7d48b30]

Crediting Problems ? o o

We're getting manual credits as fast as possible (It has happened many times we have got it within 10 Minutes), YES, [b12e7d48b30]10 Minutes[/b12e7d48b30] .

As of logging in problem, I have mentioned this before as well, our Sites have been tested using FireFox and Internet Explorer 6. However, we are aware of the fact that the site is not working with some version of Internet Explorer 6. If your referrals happen to use that, they might face problems. At the moment, only solution to this is use another browser or upgrade IE.[/quote12e7d48b30]

Im not knocking the site but u asked for my reasons and i gave them....i think the issue that the referrals are having a hard time with are the percentage ratios. But all of this can be discussed in your forum.[/quote12e7d48b30]

Well, I replied to your post because you said Crediting Problems.

If there is any problem, please PM me.