GOODIES RECIEVED FROM FREEKARMA.FIPG.COM!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46076

TryinToGetPaid

21-09-2006 10:35:00

WHOO HOOOO!!! Who wants to come over now???

egyptianruin

21-09-2006 10:56:45

Hey TTGP I came home and they delivered the second half of your gift to my house by accident. I took a picture of them leaving my house to go to yours to prove it was on it's way. Hope this helps!

http//msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060217/060217_marijuana_hmed_530a.hmedium.jpg[" alt=""/img36fa36127b]

unknown uchiha

21-09-2006 11:01:58

Dude the second guy is TSJ, too bad he's covered up by the goodies. I can't tell who the other three are though, but YOU ROCK, MODS/OWNERS!

TryinToGetPaid

21-09-2006 11:08:33

WHOO HOO. And ER I know you took some of it, you do not have to lie to me -)

egyptianruin

21-09-2006 11:09:41

[quote0cae98270c="TryinToGetPaid"]WHOO HOO. And ER I know you took some of it, you do not have to lie to me -)[/quote0cae98270c]

Just a little bit to decorate in my centerpiece, then the dog ate it and now it's hungry again.

TryinToGetPaid

21-09-2006 12:04:49

Did dawn eat it? If so, now shes a stoner dog.

Tiphareth!

21-09-2006 12:45:15

That wood looks poopy TTGP;

This is the weed I smoke and picked up on a quarter of yesterday;

http//i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/Tomcat23/CIMG0801.jpg[" alt=""/img103ffffc9b]

pink_nose

21-09-2006 13:26:15

Wow, weed is so bad for u. It frys ur brain and then u get idot stoners like all the people that replied in this thread.

...except me. Weed is for crackers. Beer is where its at. It enters ur body, it leaves ur body. Weed enters ur brain, and keeps frying it for long years ahead.

tylerc

21-09-2006 13:35:03

[quote208c430f82="pink_nose"]Wow, weed is so bad for u. It frys ur brain and then u get idot stoners like all the people that replied in this thread.

...except me. Weed is for crackers. Beer is where its at. It enters ur body, it leaves ur body. Weed enters ur brain, and keeps frying it for long years ahead.[/quote208c430f82]

You realize pot is less harmful than booze and cigarettes right?

I'll just let h3x handle the argument on this one.

TryinToGetPaid

21-09-2006 13:50:43

HA! He said liquor was better for your body? How many people have to go REHAB for being an alchoholic? How many people lose their livers due to drinking too much?

Death rate extrapolations for USA for Alcohol abuse 19,170 per year, 1,597 per month, 368 per week, 52 per day, 2 per hour, 0 per minute, 0 per second.

Death rate due to marijuana abuse ZERO.

You lose. Go back to drinking, and call me when you are hugging the toilet. Oh yeah, you PUKE from drinking because liquor is a POISON to your body. I could go on and on but I think you get the basic idea.

------------------------------------------

TOBACCO ........................ 400,000
ALCOHOL ........................ 100,000
ALL LEGAL DRUGS ................ 20,000
ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS .............. 15,000
CAFFEINE ....................... 2,000
ASPIRIN ........................ 500
MARIJUANA ...................... 0
----------------------------------------

Gotta love it.

PureHolocaust

21-09-2006 14:53:27

only minorities smoke reefer

Psyc

21-09-2006 14:53:38

Umm.. what about respitory problems? shrug

Akademikz

21-09-2006 14:55:29

[quote4649aee588="Psyc"]Umm.. what about respitory problems? shrug[/quote4649aee588]

I'm on her side. Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Tholek

21-09-2006 14:56:28

h3x posted about non-smoking delivery methods recently. You don't have to smoke it.

J4320

21-09-2006 15:14:05

I think he also said that it's not good for people who are still maturing and growing up. When you're and adult and you don't smoke it but take it in through other methods, and use it responsibly, it's not very harmful at all.

As for me, I'm not really into that so I'm not going to worry about it.

TryinToGetPaid

21-09-2006 15:37:22

Yeah, you can cook with weed, making the food not only yummy, but getting you a body stone like no other.

egyptianruin

21-09-2006 16:55:14

[quotea723789543="tylerc"]

I'll just let h3x handle the argument on this one.[/quotea723789543]

not to an asthmatic. then again I dont smoke anything or drink, lol.

tml09

21-09-2006 17:11:30

[quote3134048b0a]ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS .............. 15,000
[/quote3134048b0a]

[quote3134048b0a]MARIJUANA.........0[/quote3134048b0a]

I thought marijuana was an illegal drug ?

TryinToGetPaid

21-09-2006 17:14:59

Depends who you ask. It means other illegal drugs coke, crack, meth...etc.

tylerc

21-09-2006 17:46:53

Weed is illegal too, but you can't OD on weed, same with shrooms.

You COULD, but you would probably just fall asleep from the weed.

h3x

26-09-2006 05:13:45

[quote758588f3fb="egyptianruin"][quote758588f3fb="tylerc"]

I'll just let h3x handle the argument on this one.[/quote758588f3fb]

not to an asthmatic. then again I dont smoke anything or drink, lol.[/quote758588f3fb]

Did you know that asthmatics can benefit from medical marijuana...? Better start lighting up, Pancake Head.

[quote758588f3fb]"Taking a hit of marijuana has been known to stop a full blown asthma attack." Personal communication with Dr. Donald Tashkin, December 12, 1989 and December 1, 1997. The use of cannabis for asthmatics goes back thousands of years in literature. American doctors of the last century wrote glowing reports in medical papers that asthma sufferers of the world would "bless" Indian hemp (cannabis) all their lives.

The inhalation of cannabis smoke causes bronchial dilation lasting up to one hour. The bronchodilator effect of orally injested THC lasts up to six hours, but is not so powerful as smoking cannabis. THC aerosols are not as effective as smoking cannabis because aerosolized THC has an irritating effect on the air passages.

THC in a micoaerosol has proved to be up to 60 percent effective as a bronchodilator, with minimal mental effects and no parasympathetic effects. Other research demonstrates that THC defends against the encroachment of emphysema and suppresses coughing. Cannabis has been used sucessfully in the treatment of whooping cough.[/quote758588f3fb]

Though the only way to safely administer medical marijuana to an asthmatic when they are having an attack is to vaporize the medicine so it doesn't burn the plant material; meaning no smoke...

So as long as you vaporize... Marijuana will help control your asthma safely and effectively.

If you have frequent attacks, make something to eat from Marijuana... 6 hours of medicinal benefit from one brownie.

Here's a post I made last month about Marijuana and it's effects...

[quote758588f3fb="h3x"]Marijuana is a safe plant to consume (only when used by adults)... and I'll tell you why...

Our brains have cannabinoid receptors (our body produces endocannabinoids which is a chemical in the nervous system. Other animals such as primates and canines also produce this chemical in the body).

So, we naturally create our own cannabinoids. But there's another source of cannabinoids outside our body..... That's right. Marijuana (cannabis).

When you consume marijuana, the psychoactive component, THC (or tetrahydrocannibinol) is released into the body and what part of the brain absorbs this chemical? The cannabinoid receptors. The very same receptors we have in our brain for the purpose of attaching onto the endocannabinoids that our body naturally produces.

Now THC isn't identical to the endocannabinoids we produce in our bodies, but it is still a cannabinoid. As a result, when the THC attaches to the cannabinoid receptors in your brain, you become relaxed (high). Since THC is a cannabinoid, it does not damage your brain (as your cannabinoid receptors were made to attach to any form of cannabinoid.).

In fact, THC is a neuroprotective cannabinoid. That means it actually protects neurons from destruction or degradation.

Now, just because it's safe for use in adults, doesn't mean the same holds true for children and teenagers. The brain is still developing at this point and introducing THC can have some negative effects on children/teens... namely depression and lack of motivation.

To sum it up

Adults It's OK to light up ;)

Kids/Teens If you're smoking marijuana now, just give it a rest until you're an adult... Let your brain fully develop first if you're gonna smoke pot.

Now on to Magic Mushrooms...

The active chemical in shrooms is psilocybin.

Now I don't know too much about shrooms except that psilocybin mimicks seratonin and is metabolized in the liver after attaching to the seratonin receptors in the brain... It is a completely foreign chemical to the body, unlike marijuana's THC.

However the lethal dose is very high in shrooms, so it is difficult to overdose.

The lethal dose is even "higher" (no pun intended) in marijuana, and from a physical standpoint is impossible to overdose.

I don't see magic mushrooms as a "safe" substance as it's psychoactive chemical "tricks" the brain into thinking it's seratonin.

Where as with marijuana, it's a natual cannabinoid.

The final word on the two

I don't condone or condemn the use of shrooms, except for "be careful if you're going to do it and don't do it often".

If you're an adult who smokes pot, that's alright, it's not going to hurt you (except for the smoking part.. which can be completely bypassed by cooking marijuana or vaporizing it).

If you're still a teenager who smokes pot, you're putting yourself at risk. Just abstain for a few years and if you still want to smoke it, go right ahead. Just give your brain time to fully develop first. You'll thank me for it in the long run.

Also... don't smoke pot too much. You can clog the receptors in your brain, which is what leads to short-term memory loss (it's not permanent).. If you start experiencing short-term memory loss, simply abstain until your receptors clear up before consuming more cannabis.[/quote758588f3fb]

Back on the topic of Asthma & Medical Marijuana... There are a few really good strains out there for asthmatics... Pancake Head (or anyone else) who wants to learn more about these strains, send me a PM. They are very effective... I tried one of the strains and it really opened my passages up.

There are a ton of medical marijuana strains out there... Each of them have different medicinal effects... One strain can be great for pain, while another can be great as a sleep aid, and another for appetite stimulation, and another for asthma... and so on...

If anyone needs advice or has a question about medical marijuana, feel free to send me a PM... I'm here to help.

Wolfeman

26-09-2006 12:43:50

[quote467c4fe48a="egyptianruin"][quote467c4fe48a="tylerc"]

I'll just let h3x handle the argument on this one.[/quote467c4fe48a]

not to an asthmatic. then again I dont smoke anything or drink, lol.[/quote467c4fe48a]
Pancakes are more addictive than heroin...

LucaBella

26-09-2006 15:17:44

[quote361d91f6b8="Wolfeman"][quote361d91f6b8="egyptianruin"][quote361d91f6b8="tylerc"]

I'll just let h3x handle the argument on this one.[/quote361d91f6b8]

not to an asthmatic. then again I dont smoke anything or drink, lol.[/quote361d91f6b8]
Pancakes are more addictive than heroin...[/quote361d91f6b8]

you fat bastard D