iPod from Tech 4 Free came today!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4175

Caliban

17-12-2004 22:49:15

My iPod came from Tech 4 Free today! I wasn't expecting it today, and didn't have a tracking number, so I was very surprised. My dog barked when the UPS guy arrived, which is the only notice I got since he didn't even bother to knock on the door. Pictures at http//www.thestatons.net/ipod/pictures.html[]http//www.thestatons.net/ipod/pictures.html.

Edit Link updates to just show pictures.

FreeOffersNow

17-12-2004 23:27:00

that site is explicitly directed toward advertisement of his referral links...just a forewarning

Caliban

17-12-2004 23:35:19

Some of my referral links are at the bottom of the page, yeah. But the page is there to show some of my friends (who didn't believe me) that these sites actually work. If the site was EXPLICITLY directed toward advertising my referral links, don't you think I'd put them at the TOP of the page instead of burying them at the bottom?

Tholek

18-12-2004 04:09:41

Either way, there's zero-tolerance for that by the mods here, so maybe you better just link to the pics themselves....

l0th

18-12-2004 08:26:09

Caliban that's really great to read this! I think you should make a post you-know-where. The admins there won't mind that there are referral links at the bottom of your page...

freeoffersnow I see your karma is back from about -350 to 0 but I don't see you being a mod yet. Maybe you're a foremod (these are the ones making forewarnings)? lol

FreeOffersNow

18-12-2004 09:36:08

eh...Caliban I would hardly call that "burying" your links. Anyhow it really makes no difference to me, I just suggest if you are going to post a link to a page with your referral links on it you should say so when you post the link.

l0th My karma was only -305 ) it was actually +34 but all these little whores keep taking it away lol. Also, I'm not interested in moderating...I am on break now and won't be visiting very often

crapbot

23-12-2004 21:40:23

Sweet. I just got started with tech4free. From what I hear it seems to run smoother than gratis?

Stroid

23-12-2004 22:38:49

thats true crapbot about them shipping faster or so people have said because they have less members but gratis has improved their customer service and the rate that they ship. I would say that they are just as good or better then tech4free. but i am also doing tech4free i am on a circle.

Tholek

24-12-2004 03:33:49

How many referrals for the dog? P

l0th

24-12-2004 06:59:14

[quote1592786cc9]I would say that they are just as good or better then tech4free. but i am also doing tech4free i am on a circle.[/quote1592786cc9]

Something you will never see with gratis a couple days ago, I had been waiting for credit for an offer for quite some time, had filled the no report credit form, but was still wondering about it because I had made a mistake (filled two no credit reports because I got confused about the offer I had completed for that deal). So, I went on-line and chatted with Tyler (one of the Cooper brothers who own the website) over msn messenger, told him about my problem. He immediately deleted the wrong request, then I asked him about the other one and told him I had been charged for it more than two weeks ago and didn't receive credit for it yet. He asked my referral link and said he was going to bother the advertiser personally about it and that I should check the following evening. I didn't even have to wait 24h, sometime mid-day yesterday I had received credit. Since I had all my greens already I could place my order and my $300 check should ship soon )

So, I think both will work but that Gratis has ups and downs they ship a lot for a couple weeks (like they did in October and early December) and then it settles down. I don't know, maybe they found the right vendor for them this time and they'll keep shipping regularly. I certainly hope so.

crapbot

27-12-2004 11:01:41

[quote5316f3908e="stroid"]thats true crapbot about them shipping faster or so people have said because they have less members but gratis has improved their customer service and the rate that they ship. I would say that they are just as good or better then tech4free.[/quote5316f3908e]

At these, and other forums, I see a lot of "gratis put me on hold!!!" posts. That scares me )

[quote5316f3908e="stroid"]but i am also doing tech4free i am on a circle.[/quote5316f3908e]

Me too )