$100 from RewardBull

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36739

shopaholic

04-04-2006 19:41:19

I got my $100 from RewardBull today. I choose the check to be sent to me, so it took about a week. Thanks rewardbull!! This is my second freebie. My first one was an ipod shuffle from ipodsweepstake.

unknown uchiha

04-04-2006 19:45:17

Congrats! Did you win the raffle or get the thousand points on iPodSweepstakes?

EDIT
And how many offers/bulls for the $100?

shopaholic

04-04-2006 19:54:57

[quote6b1015b011="unknown uchiha"]Congrats! Did you win the raffle or get the thousand points on iPodSweepstakes?

EDIT
And how many offers/bulls for the $100?[/quote6b1015b011]

for ipodsweepstake, i just did the points all myself. you can aim if u need explanation on it. i didnt really spend anything on ipodsweepstake.

for rewardbull, i did two offers and then got two ppl signed up. that was it. you can do rewardbull over and over again. so if u want to sign up using my link, for some reason, pm me up with ur aim. or if you just want to ask me about it, i'll be happy to answer ur questions.

unknown uchiha

04-04-2006 20:00:07

Oh nah it's okay. I'm at 850-ish points on ipodsweepstakes and already signed up for rewardbull. I was just wondering how you got them =P

JUNIOR6886

04-04-2006 20:01:01

congrats on the second freebie. it wasnt too long ago from when you got your first gift... Lucabella might be facing some serious competition in the next few months wink

compuguru

04-04-2006 20:01:34

Congrats!

unknown uchiha

04-04-2006 20:14:21

If my parents weren't like "stop getting free stuff it's illegal" and took a bold stance like that, I'd have like every site done by now. Seriously. I'm back to getting Paypal nowadays though O_O

shopaholic

04-04-2006 21:39:57

[quote6e8954a187="unknown uchiha"]Oh nah it's okay. I'm at 850-ish points on ipodsweepstakes and already signed up for rewardbull. I was just wondering how you got them =P[/quote6e8954a187]

ok good luck! i was at around 800 points too then i got tired and just did one offer. heee so i did do one offer that required cc but it didnt cost me anything.

somethinggarlic

05-04-2006 20:43:42

How long did it take you guys to get credit for offers/ finish the site? The site seems a little unprofessional to me, but I did an offer already.

I did the

Try Navexil for FREE

offer

shopaholic

05-04-2006 20:53:30

[quoteab428b4f21="somethinggarlic"]How long did it take you guys to get credit for offers/ finish the site? The site seems a little unprofessional to me, but I did an offer already.

I did the

Try Navexil for FREE

offer[/quoteab428b4f21]

why does it seem unprofessional to you? i haven't had any problems. my offer was green within 5 minutes. my two refs also. i didnt want to do paypal b/c i didnt want to have to put in my cc. so i requested a check instead.

somethinggarlic

05-04-2006 20:57:49

[quote75001d2270="shopaholic"]
why does it seem unprofessional to you? i haven't had any problems. my offer was green within 5 minutes. my two refs also. i didnt want to do paypal b/c i didnt want to have to put in my cc. so i requested a check instead.[/quote75001d2270]

Oh, I didnt mean RewardBull. I already have a bull and a pending bull on that site. I was talking about iPod Sweepstakes before. I did two offers which havent been credited yet. Which is some bull.

Which offers did you do (for ipodsweepstakes)? Also, the refs are just for entries right? That kinda is off-putting. Iono, I would like a free ipod shuffle even though I already got one off freepay last year.

MyungChunHa

05-04-2006 21:49:25

RewardBull was probably my best experience through a freebie site, they have the BEST customer service with RBullDavid always being on aim and they have great rewards too....Them and Free4Me...

Congrats BTW, i got $300 from them, never made a thread about it though....

shopaholic

05-04-2006 23:02:44

[quote7c5bf71fb7="somethinggarlic"][quote7c5bf71fb7="shopaholic"]
why does it seem unprofessional to you? i haven't had any problems. my offer was green within 5 minutes. my two refs also. i didnt want to do paypal b/c i didnt want to have to put in my cc. so i requested a check instead.[/quote7c5bf71fb7]

Oh, I didnt mean RewardBull. I already have a bull and a pending bull on that site. I was talking about iPod Sweepstakes before. I did two offers which havent been credited yet. Which is some bull.

Which offers did you do (for ipodsweepstakes)? Also, the refs are just for entries right? That kinda is off-putting. Iono, I would like a free iPod shuffle even though I already got one off freepay last year.[/quote7c5bf71fb7]

hi. i also had a few things i did that also did not get credited SEVERAL time. however, they were really good about it.

the first time i didn't get credit, i emailed them and told them honestly that I didn't know if they were legitimate, that i didn't get credit, and i don't plan to do anything further until they credit me. they credit me right away. after that, i have two more incidents that i didn't get credit. again. i just forwarded them my confirmaiton mail (which sometimes were just junk email) and they credit right away. they were very quick about it. the one offer that i did that required a cc was ancestry. yes, the ref is just for an entry... it doesn't really do anything. u can get an entry just for pressing on any of the offer link w/o doing them.

try sending them an email. i hope this helps.