First Freebie! Thanks TRAINN!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34861

UberVash

08-03-2006 18:03:13

After waiting (im)paitently for the past month, I came home seeing packages at my door. I ran towards my door, thinking that I was getting my free iPod from YFVI. Nope. It was my mom's AVON shipment. I was bummed, indeed. I noticed an e-mail from J.C...with my tracking number. YAY! FINALLY! I go to the UPS site...it was signed by the super one hour before I came home. Why wasn't it at my door? I was worried. Perhaps those years of loud..err..."movies" caught up to my super. He was going to keep my iPod! My mom came home, and she said "I told you so." I sighed, and waited for my older brother to message me "HAHA".

It's now four o'clock. I see a shadow under my door. A BOX FROM AMAZON. I was giddy. Finally, my video iPod! D I shred the box open to find an iPod nano...and a thanks from FlashiPods. D D D Ah well. I plan on selling it (got a buyer D) and gettin' myself a Simon giftcard so I can get more free crap!

liwaits for his video iPod to appearli

xXHasek99

08-03-2006 21:45:21

wow, you sound like a writer... you should write... novels ;)

congrats tho... but i'm sure you'd sell it for more on ebay than u are to ur friend... how much is he giving you btw? maybe i'll match it.

UberVash

09-03-2006 06:36:59

[quote5edc0fc5d1="xXHasek99"]wow, you sound like a writer... you should write... novels ;)

congrats tho... but i'm sure you'd sell it for more on ebay than u are to ur friend... how much is he giving you btw? maybe i'll match it.[/quote5edc0fc5d1]

My mom isn't comfortable doing eBay. So that's why I'm not doing it.

I'm selling for 160 USD, to a good friend. (who really needs an iPod >_>)

The box is still on my shelf in it's shrink wrap...I'm so tempted to open it. D

>_> listill waits for his tracking number for his videoli

xXHasek99

09-03-2006 07:42:31

can i buy it off u for 200?

EasyAs456

09-03-2006 13:37:15

Why would you do that rofl, you can get yourself one for $200 --> Amazon.com - Free Shipping no Tax.

UberVash

09-03-2006 14:56:32

Is there a reason you just said that? Or are you normally a jerk?

Anyways, I gotta speak to my friend about be selling for more. Hasek, contact me on AIM?