I Got My Diamond from CDT, Today Feb 1! Check out the proof.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32051

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 18:19:36

I have been in CDT for almost 2 months and have received my first diamond. WOOHOO, thank you Jesus! You all have to check out my photos. I'm looking a little rough, but who cares I got a diamond. WOOHOO! I had to hurry up and take pictures to post here on the net.

dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2 dance2

I feel prosperous!

That's me though,
Pros-Pear-Eh-T

http//mycdtdiamond.blogspot.com/

johnjimjones

01-02-2006 18:23:23

I'm confused, what's CDT?

ilanbg

01-02-2006 18:23:31

Wait, what is this?

ilanbg

01-02-2006 18:24:10

lol, beat me.

FreeOffersNow

01-02-2006 18:29:10

CDT = Canadian Diamond Traders, Inc. according to the packing slip she's holding in her pictures ;)

While this seems like a bit of an advertisement, I'm not really sure if its more of a brag or an ad...so it can stay...but its going to brag bag )

johnjimjones

01-02-2006 18:32:30

How do you know they're real?

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 18:39:57

[quote999fca0667="FreeOffersNow"]CDT = Canadian Diamond Traders, Inc. according to the packing slip she's holding in her pictures ;)

While this seems like a bit of an advertisement, I'm not really sure if its more of a brag or an ad...so it can stay...but its going to brag bag )[/quote999fca0667]

Thanks. I thought it was an "Off-Topic" message and I didn't think I could put it in "Brag Bag", since CDT isn't free. I paid $100 to join. Ok, well, thanks. What part of the post makes it seem like an advertisement. I will delete it. I was showing you my diamond because I am excited. I mean I've done other opportunities of the like and lost money. I guess it wasn't for me. But this one...I'm without words.

CDT does stand for Canadian Diamond Traders.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 18:43:01

[quote05019e6c7a="ilanbg"]lol, beat me.[/quote05019e6c7a]

Ok, if you say so horse.

lol,
Pros-Pear-Eh-T

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 18:47:50

[quotef01aa28d77="johnjimjones"]How do you know they're real?[/quotef01aa28d77]

I don't know. The only diamonds I've owned were in a diamond cross necklance my dad bought for me from Zales and a heart ring that had a few diamonds in it. I don't know too much about diamonds. I will take it to a jeweler. When I worked in the Hotel industry I met some owners of Samuel's Jewelers (Diamonds) so I'll probably go by there and have them take a look at it.

Is it true what they say about real diamonds actually being able to cut glass? roll

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

ilanbg

01-02-2006 18:49:07

I still don't understand how this works exactly.

And stop beating me. I'm tender.

johnjimjones

01-02-2006 18:51:32

[quote49c16c665c="Pros-Pear-Eh-T"][quote49c16c665c="johnjimjones"]How do you know they're real?[/quote49c16c665c]

I don't know. The only diamonds I've owned were in a diamond cross necklance my dad bought for me from Zales and a heart ring that had a few diamonds in it. I don't know too much about diamonds. I will take it to a jeweler. When I worked in the Hotel industry I met some owners of Samuel's Jewelers (Diamonds) so I'll probably go by there and have them take a look at it.

Is it true what they say about real diamonds actually being able to cut glass? roll

Pros-Pear-Eh-T[/quote49c16c665c]
Yeah I'd do that too. Sounds like the same scam they tell all the tourists in Mexico, except with gold and other jewelry.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 19:00:45

[quote91e4b7e2ee="johnjimjones"]I'm confused, what's CDT?[/quote91e4b7e2ee]

Uh...hope I don't get in trouble for giving you this little bit of info on CDT the company. But here's a little info on them

3 years in business in Canada as Diamond Wholesalers ~ Brick and Mortar Headquarters in Toronto, Canada. Successfully launched a direct sales division in December 2004 to sell more diamonds. CDT is closely affiliated with diamond mine owners around the world for generations. Company is debt free ~ the owners are from the financial and diamond industries. Registered with the American Chamber of Commerce in Canada (www.amchamcanada.ca). Documents incorporated and notarized by a Government-level attorney and filed with the Ontario Management Board of Cabinet. CDT’s diamonds are appraised by Gem Scan Int’l (www.gemscan.com) ~ Gem Scan is an ISO 9001 registered company. And they offer a program to get diamonds and make money.

I didn't want to say too much on this thread about them. I just wanted to share photos of my diamond in the rough with everyone lol. For me, it's my first brag bag that's actually worth some money. Please go to my blog site and click the link on the page to get more info.

Ok, enough of them back to my beautiful rock. Isn't it just lovely cheer
Pros-Pear-Eh-T

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 19:06:20

[quote99f819ac59="johnjimjones"][quote99f819ac59="Pros-Pear-Eh-T"][quote99f819ac59="johnjimjones"]How do you know they're real?[/quote99f819ac59]

Pros-Pear-Eh-T[/quote99f819ac59]
Yeah I'd do that too. Sounds like the same scam they tell all the tourists in Mexico, except with gold and other jewelry.[/quote99f819ac59]

What scam is that? Is that scam known here in the US? Anyway, I'll let you all know when I have it looked at.

Tell me the name of the scam you are referring to.

Thanks,
Pros-Pear-Eh-T

johnjimjones

01-02-2006 19:07:39

[quote5f4655c94c="Pros-Pear-Eh-T"][quote5f4655c94c="johnjimjones"]I'm confused, what's CDT?[/quote5f4655c94c]

Uh...hope I don't get in trouble for giving you this little bit of info on CDT the company. But here's a little info on them

3 years in business in Canada as Diamond Wholesalers ~ Brick and Mortar Headquarters in Toronto, Canada. Successfully launched a direct sales division in December 2004 to sell more diamonds. CDT is closely affiliated with diamond mine owners around the world for generations. Company is debt free ~ the owners are from the financial and diamond industries. Registered with the American Chamber of Commerce in Canada (www.amchamcanada.ca). Documents incorporated and notarized by a Government-level attorney and filed with the Ontario Management Board of Cabinet. CDT’s diamonds are appraised by Gem Scan Int’l (www.gemscan.com) ~ Gem Scan is an ISO 9001 registered company. And they offer a program to get diamonds and make money.

I didn't want to say too much on this thread about them. I just wanted to share photos of my diamond in the rough with everyone lol. For me, it's my first brag bag that's actually worth some money. Please go to my blog site and click the link on the page to get more info.

Ok, enough of them back to my beautiful rock. Isn't it just lovely cheer
Pros-Pear-Eh-T[/quote5f4655c94c]
I'm glad you got your diamond, but I've seen wayyy too many schemes in this department. Just make sure 'Africa' or 'Ivory Coast' aren't the source of them. D

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 19:10:30

[quote200223f698="ilanbg"]I still don't understand how this works exactly.

And stop beating me. I'm tender.[/quote200223f698]

On my blog there's a url. If you click on it then you'll have all the info you need. I don't think the Mod or Admin will allow me to go into detail here.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

But I want to look into this scam johnjimjones is talking. I don't believe CDT is a scam or that scam known in Mexico.

ilanbg

01-02-2006 19:11:28

Just keep us updated on the validity of the diamond.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 19:13:32

Yea I'm very aware of Africa, Ivory Coast, UK scams and so much more. Even those here in the United States. I get a bunch of them through my email. I've done my research trust me.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

01-02-2006 19:14:53

I will most definitely, Ilanbg.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

FreeOffersNow

01-02-2006 20:35:29

Pros-Pear-Eh, I didn't mean for it to seem like you were posting something you shouldn't be...you can post in as much detail as you like...just don't post any referral links )

Congratulations - hope its real!

ajasax

01-02-2006 21:22:48

[quotef41724e033="Pros-Pear-Eh-T"]Is it true what they say about real diamonds actually being able to cut glass? roll [/quotef41724e033]
Well, if you have a pure diamond, it will cut thru anything (diamonds are the hardest known mineral). In fact they frequently use diamonds as drill bits when boring thru rock. And congrats!

d3athtonic

01-02-2006 22:51:25

Congrats on the diamond. You might wanna get a better picture of the diamond.

doylnea

02-02-2006 06:51:37

[quotebaaf2657bd="ajasax"][quotebaaf2657bd="Pros-Pear-Eh-T"]Is it true what they say about real diamonds actually being able to cut glass? roll [/quotebaaf2657bd]
Well, if you have a pure diamond, it will cut thru anything (diamonds are the hardest known mineral). In fact they frequently use diamonds as drill bits when boring thru rock. And congrats![/quotebaaf2657bd]

To clarify, drills bits embedded with diamond bits or shards are used in mining or boring operations; they don't use actual diamonds, they use the ugly unusable parts.

RoBsTaMaCk

02-02-2006 07:18:15

It would be worth more if it wasn't "treated" blue. Then again, the color was probably a very poor grade thus the color treatment.

Here is the homepage to the parent company running this thing
http//www.candiamonds.com/[]http//www.candiamonds.com/

Bildo818

02-02-2006 12:44:04

Congrats---never heard of anyone getting a free diamond!

manOFice

02-02-2006 18:57:21

why would u just want a diamond? I mean yeah its worth alot but what you gonna do with it? To me...not that cool.

But congrats

crazyates

02-02-2006 19:41:21

[quote0be904eabd]Benefits of joining my team

li I help you get your 2 referrals li

li I help your 2 referrals get their 2 referrals li

li I help your referrals' referrals get their 2 referrals and so on li

li I help my team cycle, get our diamonds and get paid! li

[/quote0be904eabd]

so it's a pyramid scheme..right?

akalic

02-02-2006 21:33:04

[quote9cf1f01cca="manofice"]why would u just want a diamond? I mean yeah its worth alot but what you gonna do with it? To me...not that cool.

But congrats[/quote9cf1f01cca]

Just because your boyfriend doesn't want one..

skillet2003

02-02-2006 22:28:01

no offense but the diamond is not worth that much, $750 is bull, i'm not an expert but since i was in the market for one i did my research and it certainly won't sell for that much, i give it $250-300. but of course you said it was in canadian retail so thats probably why its so much higher than it would be in the U.S. congrats on it though and i hope it works out for you.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

04-02-2006 16:26:09

Well, everyone. Man, it took forever for me to finally get it looked at. Ugh! I just came from getting it approved by a diamond appraiser. Samuel's Jeweler's recommended an appraiser they use for their diamonds who charged $100 alone to get an appraisal. Oh, well I needed to know. I also trust Samuel's Jewelers largely because I know the owners. And she said it's worth $750. Skillet, I did, however, find out from a jeweler not a diamond appraiser that some range from $250-300 and that, but some can range all the way up to the $700s. So, that's all I have to say folks.

Someone mentioned something about a pyramid scheme. All I can say to that is you can call it what you like. But it's not. I say that because I am a member of GetPaidHwy Forum and the Admin and Mods and members there seem to believe the Freebies that we are into (FreePay, TraInn, etc) are pyramid schemes, too. Crazy, huh? You should read my posts, we were debating for real back and forth. They pretty much made me look like the bad guy for even having a difference of opinion. I was merely posting a message to support the original post about RewardBull, a freebies site. Oh, and they say it's all a scam. I tried sending them to this site, but they said they weren't going to waste their time because according to the Admin his time is worth $50-$100/hr. I even told him that I would pay him $2.5 million via bank wire to make it worth his while and he said, "the rest of what you said is argumentative." People are too funny. I tried to help him see that these programs that we are doing is not a scam. He also said we are duping people. Yall have to read the little, but lengthy discussion, disagreement, debate.

Anyway, that's off topic. I can't change how you may view a particular program and I won't try. That conversation I had on the other forum took up a lot of time and he still wasn't convinced and will continue to tell people who ask him that, "you have no business joining those programs" as he put it. I hope others who read it (if it's not deleted) will look more into it though.

I am still trying to get my freebie from one of these programs myself. I seem to be having a hard time. But I will soon. All yall got yours, so why can't I? =)

Appreciate you all.

And Thanks A Bunch,
Pros-Pear-Eh-T

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

04-02-2006 16:33:35

[quote6d7189745b="akalic"][quote6d7189745b="manofice"]why would u just want a diamond? I mean yeah its worth alot but what you gonna do with it? To me...not that cool.

But congrats[/quote6d7189745b]

Just because your boyfriend doesn't want one..[/quote6d7189745b]

rofl. Thanks, Akalic, I didn't know if I should respond or not. playful

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

myreferrals1234

05-02-2006 17:17:27

are you going to keep it? what are you going to do with a diamond? just curious. )

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

05-02-2006 21:17:11

MyReferrals1234,

I haven't decided yet on what I should do with it. I might keep it and have set in a piece of jewelry and start a family tradition with it or something. Give it to my daughter and she in turn gives it to her daughter. You know something like that. Or I might sell it. Who knows I might even just give it away; we'll see. For now, it's going in the bank. It's way too small to keep up with, if you know what I mean. =).

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

skillet2003

06-02-2006 13:42:44

well thats cool then glad its working out for ya, sux you had to pay $100 to get it appraised i don't think thats very fair.

Pros-Pear-Eh-T

07-02-2006 17:22:54

Yea, it stinks a little. I was still a little skeptical, myself, but I had to make sure that it was appraised correctly by GemScan. It feels good to know that it's really real.

I just found out that I finally got all my greens for my first free gadget online. WOOHOO! I'm even more excited. Can't wait to get approved and be sent my first freebie. I'll take more photos and post it for all to see.

Even though I see everyone with their freebies, I sometimes wonder if it will work for me. Can't wait to actually see the Nano in my hands. Gotta try it before you knock it, I guess. Well, that's what I'm doing after I've already knocked it (but I didn't know about the many many success stories with this stuff back then). ligiggleli

Later,
Pros-Pear-Eh-T