Woot!! FINALLY approved on Freeipods.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=31681

Sarak000

27-01-2006 23:35:53

After nearly 4+ months of trying. After painstakingly getting 5 family members to sign up. After having 4 of said family members put on hold. After having to trade for more refferals. After about 2 and a half weeks of waiting for approval (not as bad as I was expecting), I have FINALLY gotten approved for FREEIPODS!

Big thanks to thepalmers03 and tmberwolff for trading with me. Big thanks to indiandroid for signing up under me when my refferal link was on the forum's front page. And a final big thanks to this board for all the advice and help.

I've chosen the Black 30Gb Ipod-video. Hopefully it will be here soon. It is currently processing.

When I got my Nintendo DS from freegamingsystems, it was only processing for about a day and a half, and then was only a few days til the item arrived. I'm hoping it is a similiar situation with freeipods. I'd love to show it off to my family members for Superbowl Sunday.

Anyways, thanks guys for everything, and a big WOOHOO!!

JordanE

28-01-2006 00:44:36

grats.

Aurelius

28-01-2006 01:01:21

congrats. you'll have your video within the week since freepay always ships out fast as crap

herewego

28-01-2006 09:48:19

ya i went from processing to stv in one day. Got it the next day.

Psyc

28-01-2006 10:54:17

When did you submit for approval and when did you get approved, Sarak? I just hope my approval doesn't take too long. I submitted for approval on the 24th. I also hope freepay isn't too harsh with the family member thing. I asked my cousin to sign up and we have the same last name so I hope she doesn't get put on hold. (

Sarak000

28-01-2006 11:05:41

I submitted approval on January 10th, and was approved on January 27. So that was about 2 and a half weeks I guess. Not too bad.

I'm not sure what to say about the family members thing. Some people have had trouble with it, some people haven't.

I used the same famliy members on freegamingsystems, and only two of them were greyed out, but freepay reversed themselves and took their accounts OFF hold for that site. They wouldn't do the same for freeipods.

Sarak000

30-01-2006 13:52:54

Went STV today!! I'm hoping I'll get it any day from now.