Fastest Shipment Ever?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24084

meldon

13-10-2005 06:49:37

I was approved on October 10. I went STV - WOP yesterday. About 5 minutes ago, DHL dropped of a little box with a 20GB color iPod in at at my door (well, they knocked, because I had to sign).

That is amazingly fast. I expected to have to wait for several weeks after my initial approval.

But here's my question guys I was just a day short of the iPod video being on the site and I obviously would've rather ordered that. But it's too late now. My question is, can I take this unopened 20GB color to the iPod store and trade it for a 30GB video without any hassle? My main concenr is that I won't have a receipt or anything. Anybody have any experience or answers?

Thanks!

Berky34

13-10-2005 06:59:52

[quote8b6d3e4e88="meldon"]I was approved on October 10. I went STV - WOP yesterday. About 5 minutes ago, DHL dropped of a little box with a 20GB color iPod in at at my door (well, they knocked, because I had to sign).

That is amazingly fast. I expected to have to wait for several weeks after my initial approval.

But here's my question guys I was just a day short of the iPod video being on the site and I obviously would've rather ordered that. But it's too late now. My question is, can I take this unopened 20GB color to the iPod store and trade it for a 30GB video without any hassle? My main concenr is that I won't have a receipt or anything. Anybody have any experience or answers?

Thanks![/quote8b6d3e4e88]

ME TOO! EVERYTHING THE SAME!! WOW CRAZY- AND I WANNA RETURN MINE TOO!! GARGHINPHLINIMBLE! ANYONE KNOW?!?? IT WOULD BE MUCH APPPRECIATED!

shortys408

13-10-2005 07:43:47

Go for it. I have returned things before without a receipt at my apple store. As long as it is unopened.

Berky34

13-10-2005 10:37:57

[quotedb55c0d9bb="shortys408"]Go for it. I have returned things before without a receipt at my apple store. As long as it is unopened.[/quotedb55c0d9bb]

sweeeeeeeet. I'll have to try it then tonight. I'll post later how it goes.