freeipodfrenzy

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23504

idrinklisterine

04-10-2005 19:15:50

Just received my $270 PayPal instead of a 20gb color iPod from them yesterday. Overall this site was a pleasure to complete. My payment did get delayed a little bit because of a misunderstanding but they were very apologetic and fixed it quickly. Definitely do this site if you're looking for one to complete.

kdollar

04-10-2005 20:47:20

how many referrals?

CoMpFrEaK

04-10-2005 21:23:21

6 if im not mistaken

idrinklisterine

04-10-2005 23:40:35

Yup, 6. That's a pretty good amount.

xXHasek99

05-10-2005 04:33:30

congrats!

p.s. I ONLY TRADE THRU IMS!

donaldpaul3

15-11-2005 10:55:34

[quote1a723a59cd="idrinklisterine"]Just received my $270 PayPal instead of a 20gb color iPod from them yesterday. Overall this site was a pleasure to complete. My payment did get delayed a little bit because of a misunderstanding but they were very apologetic and fixed it quickly. Definitely do this site if you're looking for one to complete.[/quote1a723a59cd]

How long did it take to verify and ship?

skillet2003

15-11-2005 11:19:12

i'm looking for a nano site that not everyone and their mom is trying to do, this looks like it may be good. what types of offers do they have?

donaldpaul3

15-11-2005 11:38:17

[quotefea137de91="skillet2003"]i'm looking for a nano site that not everyone and their mom is trying to do, this looks like it may be good. what types of offers do they have?[/quotefea137de91]

2SaveOnInkJet.com

Buy printer cartridges now and save up to 85%. Plus get a special $25 gift. All brands sold, HP, Lexmark, Epson, Canon and others. Fast, same day delivery. Order 30 dollars or more worth of products to receive credit.
You will be credited within 7 business days

Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit Abslim - Better than Cortislim?

Look great at the beach with Abslim! We encourage you to stay on past the trial!
You will be credited within 7 business days.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit Arctic Whitening

Arctic White's patented system whitens your teeth below the surface, by up to 8 shades, for a full year. Simply use it for 10 minutes a day for 10 days. TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!

Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit
Avela Male Enhancement

We invite you to try Avela today With hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, Avelas results speak for itself. Were so confident that Avela will work for you we proudly offer a %100 money-back guarantee with no questions asked. Were that confident that you will experience the results youve always desired with Avela. Try Avela Now!

Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit Carboburn

Carboburn is everything you could want in a diet pill. Block carbs, burn fat, and lose weight with Zero side effects. It's 100% Guaranteed - Continuous, long lasting weight loss results or it's FREE!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit Coastal Vineyards

Coastal Vineyards. Get a FREE Bottle of Wine & Tote when you join our FREE club!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit
CORTICET WEIGHT LOSS

Trying to lose weight, getting frustrated, fed up and stressed out over it? Then you need the Corticet Weight Loss System!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit Date.com

Looking for the one person who fits you? Meet over 5 million beautiful singles at Date.com. Sign up with the site and become a premium (paying) member to receive credit.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit Denise Austin Fit Forever

Sign up and stay for at least 7 days. Your credit will be revoked upon verification if you do not stay past 7 days.

DermFX Weight Loss Patch Free Trial

Increase metabolism gnetly and naturally with the DermFX weight loss patch. Order your free 7 day trial to receive credit. To show DermFX's appreciation for your interest in DermFX you'll receive a $10.00 off coupon to Wellfx.com, your online source for viatmins, supplements, and natural health care information.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit Diet.com

Start to lose weight and take control! When you purchase a 6-month premium membership, you will get an additional 6-month premium membership FREE!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit DRIVING 4 DOLLARS!

Driving4Dollars.com provides consumers unlimited access to a database of companies that will pay to have their cars driven. Convenient online access to applications that save time and tips on how to get the best car for free are also provided. Run this one today!

ePowerServers

HOT OFFER -- Sign up for ePowerServers and stay on for at least 31 days without canceling. You will either receive 30 dollars cashback via paypal after 31 days, or you can request an iTrip or tape/car charger adaptor for your car FREE with your order!
You will be credited within 31 days. You will be notified within 7 business days to let you know that the offer credit went through, but you will not receive full credit for 31 days.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit FREE BIDDING!

GET 24 HOURS ACCESS FOR $1 TO BID ON HUNDREDS OF AUCTION ITEMS!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit FreeMiniMacs.com

Go green and you will be credited! Make sure to use the same email as the one here!
You will be credited within 5 business days.

Great Fun

Get Audiovox Walkie-Talkies just try Great Fun and save on dining, movies, family activities, even day-to-day expenses! You will not be credited for this offer unless you have genuine interest in this program and have been a member at least 7 days.

Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit Longevity - HGH Anti-Aging Formula

Order Longevity

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit MIRACLEBURN

Sign up for the FREE trial. We encourage you to continue using the service however.

MLM. One Minute Millionaire - Work from Home!

In every city, behind the scenes, there are thousands of enlightened millionaires who acquire their wealth in innovative and honorable ways and then give back to their communities. And we want to show you exactly step-by-step how you can become one of them. Join now for a limited time registration fee of only 39.99!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit MY DAILY DOSE

Sign up for the FREE trial. We encourage you to continue using the service however.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit OFFICIAL AUCTIONEERS

Your online auction source! Sign up for the one dollar trial. We encourage you to stay on past the trial!

OHT PEPTIDE

OHT PEPTIDE is an alternative to dangerous Botox injections and actually works much better! When our scientists set out to discover weapons in the fight against aging, they turned to an old ally naturally occurring peptides. Try it FREE now!

Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit Orexia

Order Orexia.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit Orexis Blue Pill

Order the Orexis Blue Pill

Passion.com personals

Join 13 million passionate members making connections and finding partners for dating, romance, friendships and a variety of exciting encounters. Sign-up for a minimum one month membership to receive your credit.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit SHOPPING4MONEY

Shopping4Money.com provides users with information on how to get paid to shop! Sign Up today!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit South Beach Diet Online

Forget low carb and low fat-think right carb and right fat. The South Beach DietTM Online is your delicious weight-loss solution! Get the tools you need to succeed.
You will be credited within 7 to 10 business days.

Trimlife Plus the Ultimate Dieter's Vitamin

Order Trimlife Plus the Ultimate Dieter's Vitamin FREE trial. We encourage you to stay on past the trial.

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit ULTIMA WEIGHT LOSS PATCH

Be ready for the beach...FREE 7-day Trial! We encourage you to stay on past the trial!

Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit VetBalance

VetBalance is a remarkable formula that fills in the “nutritional gap” of most dog diets. VetBalance provides more than 54 key nutrients in a tasty blend that you simply mix into your dog’s daily meal. Within days, they’ll enjoy…TRY IT FREE!

Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit
Video Professor

Order a Free Trial from Video Professor. We encourage you to keep the software, as it is a great way to learn more about computers and the information age.

ilanbg

15-11-2005 12:08:56

This is a good site. I completed it and ordered the nano.

Due to a shipping error, I got a 20GB iPod instead.

They let me keep it. 8)

donaldpaul3

15-11-2005 12:10:02

[quotee334e4a00b="ilanbg"]This is a good site. I completed it and ordered the nano.

Due to a shipping error, I got a 20GB iPod instead.

They let me keep it. 8)[/quotee334e4a00b]

How long did veriication and shipping take? I just requested approval.