Just got my free iPod - from a UK supplier

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=15929

jonno

04-06-2005 09:45:53

Yeah some of these sites appear genuine. I've signed up for a few thinking it was worth a try. Was amazed the other day to receive a brand spanking new iPod mini from www.totallyfreeipod.co.uk - they're the only ones to deliver so far - and it did take over 1 1/2 months of waiting, but eventually the goods did show! Does anybody know of any other decent free ipod sites that actually deliver?? If so please point them out - I'm there!

cartrenroy

04-06-2005 10:10:21

Congrats

theysayjump

04-06-2005 10:37:19

thats cool....theres a member on these boards from the UK. I think hes a mod on the UK version of this forum but dont quote me on that.

try contacting him he could probably give you more info than i could. heres his username

jonsimmonds

Stroid

04-06-2005 11:02:32

www.freeipods.com delivers to the UK

Collateral

04-06-2005 12:42:43

hmm.. seems like he's promoting that site, thats the impression I got but anyhow. Congratulations on the free ipod.

hyperboarder

04-06-2005 12:51:43

What are the requirements for that site? Refs or point based or what?

_ur__mom___

04-06-2005 16:34:05

No offense, but I find this hard to beleive. You have 1 post and you spent it on a proof pic. I have a feeling you are the owner of this site...

hyperboarder

04-06-2005 16:37:17

I checked it out, you have to complete a survey (may be optional) and sign up for some ringtone service only valid on UK phones. Then you have to email 3 friends, and at least one has to sign up and do the ringtone offer. No idea if it's legit or not, but it looks pretty easy provided you live in the UK.

pelagius

18-09-2005 04:04:16

www.totallyfreeipod.co.uk is no more. It now redirects to another site offering free Ipods, a freepay site from Gratis Internet, but with different offers.

I think they were a scam - I completed my offers, got friends to sign up, made sure two them completed the offers. That was on June 9th 2005. About a month later I got an email saying I had not completed my offers. Did so again. At then end of July I got an email asking me to complete two final offers which had never been mentioned before. One was to buy a CD or DVD from one supplier, and the other was to join an online gambling site. I figured I'd gamble £4.99 on this, though I was very suspicious and sceptical at this stage. Did so, buying a CD. Since then I've heard nothing. Finally had some time to do something about this today, so tried to go to www.totallyfreeipod.co.uk to find the redirect I mentioned above. Trying to get to it from any other link just gets 404 error messages.

zara

18-09-2005 13:53:35

Nice to see UK members on this forum. D

The best places to get info on legit/scam uk free sites are from
www.freeipodguide.co.uk
www.ukcongas.co.uk
www.exceem.co.uk

I have completed a few of the sites myself, so if you got a question just send me a PM.