Got my shuffle

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=14898

oasisfan

23-05-2005 06:46:42

I got my iPod shuffle over the weekend - DHL was thisclose to returning it to efulfillment. I just couldn't get to their place to get it until Saturday.

Anyway, I thought I'd use it, but I love my 20GB so much, and I know I'll always be like, "oh, I want to hear that OTHER song (the one on my 20GB ipod) so I'm considering

1) Giving it to my mom for her birthday
2) Giving it to my boyfriend for his birthday (if we're still dating...)
3) Selling it for cash to buy gifts for mom and(?) boyfriend
4) Keeping it. It's so freaking cute.

I dunno. Now, I'm going to work on the flat screen. My roommate, who witnessed all of the free stuff coming my way, STILL thinks this whole thing is stupid and "getting a lot of people to do a bunch of work for me." I don't think he gets it...but he will when I've got a brand new Sony TV...

slease

23-05-2005 06:51:30

You could always keep it to use as a flash drive, but that would only be cool if you had a use for it. Thats a pretty nice gift though. I know if I gave something like that to my mom she'd have no idea how to use it, if you're mom is as technically retarded as mine you might need to load it up with all her fav songs first.

oasisfan

23-05-2005 07:21:34

Nah, my mom is pretty savvy. Plus, my little sister (11!) has a 20GB (that she got for getting straight A's all year - you know what I got when I was 11 for straight A's? A pat on the back!) - and she said she'd help mom if she had any trouble. )

vdubgirl

23-05-2005 11:22:18

i just got mine 2 weeks ago too. i dont really like it, i think i will like the ipod more (because of screen and such) so now i use my shuffle at the gym.....and when I get my ipod, i'll probably sell the shuffle on ebay.

JUNIOR6886

24-05-2005 12:21:25

Im still waiting for approval from gratis (
I really want a shuffle to use in the gym...