WOOT! Pookie/Get4Friends came through!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11777

undertheradar

15-04-2005 19:37:39

Thanls for everything Pookie!

http//webpages.charter.net/cierrecart/get4friends.JPG[" alt=""/img8f3d4ccf19]

PodTopia

15-04-2005 19:55:05

Long enough, LOL, about time for Cool4Free to come through for me.

red summer sun

16-04-2005 09:46:39

Yayyyyy it says my order has been shipped. Hope it gets here quick, did you already receive the paypal by the way?

doylnea

18-04-2005 05:21:55

You'd think that for someone who was such an ass to the owner of the site would be more apologetic and thankful for getting paid.

Stroid

18-04-2005 08:57:22

he created a thread a while back appologizing...but he did have to get more refs ;) but yeah he did appologize

undertheradar

18-04-2005 09:18:50

[quote89996494d2="doylnea"]You'd think that for someone who was such an ass to the owner of the site would be more apologetic and thankful for getting paid.[/quote89996494d2]

Fuck off. If you'd paid attention you would know that both Pookie and I came to a mutual agreement without either of us apologizing. Get a life.

Stroid

18-04-2005 09:52:29

[quoted3995f3960="undertheradar"][quoted3995f3960="doylnea"]You'd think that for someone who was such an ass to the owner of the site would be more apologetic and thankful for getting paid.[/quoted3995f3960]

Fuck off. If you'd paid attention you would know that both Pookie and I came to a mutual agreement without either of us apologizing. Get a life.[/quoted3995f3960]

i thought you made a thread applogizing or am i just crazy

undertheradar

18-04-2005 10:28:23

[quotec01458fb3f="Stroid"][quotec01458fb3f="undertheradar"][quotec01458fb3f="doylnea"]You'd think that for someone who was such an ass to the owner of the site would be more apologetic and thankful for getting paid.[/quotec01458fb3f]

Fuck off. If you'd paid attention you would know that both Pookie and I came to a mutual agreement without either of us apologizing. Get a life.[/quotec01458fb3f]

i thought you made a thread applogizing or am i just crazy[/quotec01458fb3f]

Not crazy. ) I did make a thread, but it was just an update telling people what arrangement Pookie and I came to. Neither of us apologized, just settled on a conclusion that left us both satisfied. I ended up getting her two extra referrals actually. )

doylnea

18-04-2005 21:13:05

[quote5bcdc972e6="undertheradar"]Fuck off. If you'd paid attention you would know that both Pookie and I came to a mutual agreement without either of us apologizing. Get a life.[/quote5bcdc972e6]
All right you ass clown. First you're either a forgetful douchebag or a liar - take your pick

From your post describing the resolution, you intimated that she apologized, and you posted that you said you were sorry...
[quote5bcdc972e6]so I sent her an email that basically said I was sorry for acting like a child[/quote5bcdc972e6]
Second, should I rehash how you reached that mutual agreement...the one that is identical to the one I proposed to you in a PM days before you ever posted here about the resolution you brokered?

Let's see - my PM to you...
[quote5bcdc972e6]Anyway, I had also written something to the effect of suggesting writing her a note asking for the opportunity to get 1 of your last 2 referrals and telling her that you'd post positively about her site once you got your prize - kind of a fair trade type of thing. Might or might not work, but worth a try I suppose.[/quote5bcdc972e6]
What you posted a few days later about the resolution in the thread entitled "pookie is a bigger man than me"...
[quote5bcdc972e6]She also said she was sorry for what transpired, and because she wanted to try and make it right, she was going to give me a free green if I could get one more to make my account complete.

I've decided to give it a go and am currently waiting for that last ref to go green.[/quote5bcdc972e6]
Refuting by calling my derogatory names and expletives isn't going to be an effective rebuttal.

nate08

19-04-2005 04:41:02

[quote4215ee5f8f="doylnea"][quote4215ee5f8f="undertheradar"]Fuck off. If you'd paid attention you would know that both Pookie and I came to a mutual agreement without either of us apologizing. Get a life.[/quote4215ee5f8f]
All right you ass clown. First you're either a forgetful douchebag or a liar - take your pick

From your post describing the resolution, you intimated that she apologized, and you posted that you said you were sorry...
[quote4215ee5f8f]so I sent her an email that basically said I was sorry for acting like a child[/quote4215ee5f8f]
Second, should I rehash how you reached that mutual agreement...the one that is identical to the one I proposed to you in a PM days before you ever posted here about the resolution you brokered?

Let's see - my PM to you...
[quote4215ee5f8f]Anyway, I had also written something to the effect of suggesting writing her a note asking for the opportunity to get 1 of your last 2 referrals and telling her that you'd post positively about her site once you got your prize - kind of a fair trade type of thing. Might or might not work, but worth a try I suppose.[/quote4215ee5f8f]
What you posted a few days later about the resolution in the thread entitled "pookie is a bigger man than me"...
[quote4215ee5f8f]She also said she was sorry for what transpired, and because she wanted to try and make it right, she was going to give me a free green if I could get one more to make my account complete.

I've decided to give it a go and am currently waiting for that last ref to go green.[/quote4215ee5f8f]
Refuting by calling my derogatory names and expletives isn't going to be an effective rebuttal.[/quote4215ee5f8f]

Point Taken. Thread should be locked.