MJRewardsz shady freebie site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55613

MyJobIsThis

02-03-2007 21:32:31

I will never again try on this site, This site used me to get them greens then all of a sudden when I go to cash out they tell me I offer frauded? How could I offer fraud when I never did a offer on this site and got free credit "Due to promotion", They said I frauded video professor by doing it twice which is completly false although that has nothing to do with there site due to me never doing a offer only getting credit from there promotion I have already payed several people on this site and they email all my referrals saying I am not paying them so that they remove there green from the offer when in fact some are wondering why they got it cause they were already payed??? The others are just waiting to go through approval stage. Boy this site is pretty danm shady theres no prob with getting greens but once you go to cash out beware they will intrude your referrals asking the trade agreement.

Basically this site is not paying me cause they claimed I offer frauded when in fact I got free credit on there site not even doing a offer.... Wow G/L to everyone that is involved with this site, Lucky enough I am having my payment sent to emoney on A4F to pay my referrals and resolve the issue I have on A4F. This site is trying to make a quick buck I spoke with them a month back when I started on the site sounded like a young kid so I dunno.

liSo you know the facts they claim I did Video Professor twice"
"I got free credit on all there sites as a promotion never did one offer"
"They sent emails to all my referrals asking what the trade agreement was and if they would like to remove there green"
"Now all the money I am just going to have sent to emoney so that he can pay my referrals and a few thats on A4F"

This is the email one of my referrals sent me "after already being payed"

Hello,

It has come to our attention that you have been referred by email==myjobisthis8591@yahoo.commyjobisthis8591@yahoo.com=myjobisthis8591@yahoo.commyjobisthis8591@yahoo.com/email. It has also been brought to our attention that he has not been paying his referrals. Please contact us if this is the case with you and you would like us to personally remove your greens. Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope we can help you out with whatever you need!

Thanks,
-MJRewardz Management

condra

02-03-2007 21:35:58

are you serious? DIABLO, anything to say?

i got 2 refs on that site too....hopefully this is not true...

zr2152

02-03-2007 22:13:54

[quote3889f67a33="condra"]are you serious? DIABLO, anything to say?

i got 2 refs on that site too....hopefully this is not true...[/quote3889f67a33]

Yeah I have 2 refs too so far and PLANNED on getting tons of referrals. This better not be true, especially with my reputation here. DIABLO PLEASE POST!

MyJobIsThis

02-03-2007 22:31:11

I told both sides of the story so that mjrewardz doesn't come on here saying let me explain my side which I already have done for them.
I asked mjsupport justin about it he agreed that it was pretty shady on mj support mikes part, I asked MJSupport John and he didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

MJRewardz

03-03-2007 12:30:13

Hello,

First of all, as a site owner if a user is known for doing fraud on many other sites with more than one offer, they are likely to go on hold even if they didn't do an offer on that site. We have received many complaints about him from his referrals about not being paid. One of his referrals was guaranteed payment on February 15th, and has still not received it even after I went out of the way and sent him a payment of February 16th. I have done a lot of favors for him and now I am paying his referrals so I know that this money does get paid to them. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will talk to you about anything. I have done many things with him and I have even made special exceptions for him our first payout.

Thank you very much and have a great day!
-MJRewardz Management

Genius Blog

03-03-2007 12:48:29

Hi, This is MJSupport Justin.

First off, I never claimed that the email that MJSupport Mike sent was shady. I simply stated that I was confused on the subject,
and that was because I did not know who had sent it, if a scammer had pretended to be us and sent that email.
[bdd719f79ae] Don't put words in my mouth[/bdd719f79ae]

Also we do not investigate every single account that goes through verification. We simply got many emails from your referrals and decided to investigate. We are not here to make a "quick buck."
Other users referral's will not be investigate, because they are not frauders.

To Other Users on MJRewardz Don't let this scammer trick you. He's just trying to make money,
and instead of getting his way by trying to scam people, he's now attempted to thwart other users from doing this site as well.

DIABLO

03-03-2007 13:24:44

Hello, the reason MyJobIsThis is not being paid is because he frauded offers, just because he did not do it on our site does not mean that he will be able to get away with it and do our site. If you think that this is shady then you're calling half of the big networks on FiPG and A4F shady. You were banned from A4F for offer fraud so you will not be paid. Your earnings will be used to pay your referrals that have not been paid. We will send all of your earnings to emoney, the admin at A4F who will use them to pay out everybody who you did not pay before you were banned. [bbe24e44e87]We are not making any extra profit than we would if we paid him[/bbe24e44e87], we do not belive that people who are bringing down the freebie world by frauding offers should get paid. That is all there is to it, once again, we are not making any extra profit, 100% of your earnings are being paid to your referrals that you have not paid because of you being banned from A4F and the others you have not paid here.

MyJobIsThis

03-03-2007 13:53:58

I already stated your reasons, I luckily having Mike sending the money to emoney instead of pocketing it. Atleast then I can trust that he gets it to my referrals. Although the rest of the money I guess emoney will just keep, owell better him than mjrewards. & Mike please forward the emails to me from the referrals who have messaged you, cause its pretty odd most my referrals emailed you asking why you sent the email when they have already been payed lol pretty funny to me.

zr2152

03-03-2007 13:55:40

okay makes sense, thanks to all the staff at MJrewards for clearing that up

DIABLO

03-03-2007 15:19:36

[quote3567ddd570="MyJobIsThis"]I already stated your reasons, I luckily having Mike sending the money to emoney instead of pocketing it. Atleast then I can trust that he gets it to my referrals. Although the rest of the money I guess emoney will just keep, owell better him than mjrewards. & Mike please forward the emails to me from the referrals who have messaged you, cause its pretty odd most my referrals emailed you asking why you sent the email when they have already been payed lol pretty funny to me.[/quote3567ddd570]

There is no money left, the money will also be used to pay the people that you didn't pay for other sites, so we are dividing up all the money and giving it to all of the unpaid referrals.

manOFice

03-03-2007 15:30:09

So ThisISmyjob completed your site...and didn't pay his traders?

Did all of his offers or referrals come back OK ?

MyJobIsThis

03-03-2007 16:09:21

[quote80d346b097="DIABLO"][quote80d346b097="MyJobIsThis"]I already stated your reasons, I luckily having Mike sending the money to emoney instead of pocketing it. Atleast then I can trust that he gets it to my referrals. Although the rest of the money I guess emoney will just keep, owell better him than mjrewards. & Mike please forward the emails to me from the referrals who have messaged you, cause its pretty odd most my referrals emailed you asking why you sent the email when they have already been payed lol pretty funny to me.[/quote80d346b097]

There is no money left, the money will also be used to pay the people that you didn't pay for other sites, so we are dividing up all the money and giving it to all of the unpaid referrals.[/quote80d346b097]

Thanks for stating exactly what I just said lol, & actually yes there will be some left over but like I said owell atleast emoney will pocket it rather than you all. Again forward the emails from my referrals that emailed you all to me thanks.

DIABLO

03-03-2007 16:33:29

[quotefa4e3c9863="MyJobIsThis"][quotefa4e3c9863="DIABLO"][quotefa4e3c9863="MyJobIsThis"]I already stated your reasons, I luckily having Mike sending the money to emoney instead of pocketing it. Atleast then I can trust that he gets it to my referrals. Although the rest of the money I guess emoney will just keep, owell better him than mjrewards. & Mike please forward the emails to me from the referrals who have messaged you, cause its pretty odd most my referrals emailed you asking why you sent the email when they have already been payed lol pretty funny to me.[/quotefa4e3c9863]

There is no money left, the money will also be used to pay the people that you didn't pay for other sites, so we are dividing up all the money and giving it to all of the unpaid referrals.[/quotefa4e3c9863]

Thanks for stating exactly what I just said lol, & actually yes there will be some left over but like I said owell atleast emoney will pocket it rather than you all. Again forward the emails from my referrals that emailed you all to me thanks.[/quotefa4e3c9863]

If you had read my post, you would see that no, there will be nothing left. We will take whatever amount you have earned, and divide that by however many unpaid referrals you have. Then the will each be paid out that amount. If you were paying $20 per green we may not pay them that $20, it may be more, it may be less, it all depends on how many people you have not paid. The only people getting anything out of this are your referrals, which you have not paid yet, so you didn't lose anything, so we did not scam you or fraud you out of anything.

egyptianruin

03-03-2007 17:36:40

[quote8effdbfc7f]MyJobIsThis wrote
I will never again try on this site, This site used me to get them greens then all of a sudden when I go to cash out they tell me I offer frauded? How could I offer fraud when I never did a offer on this site and got free credit, They said I frauded video professor by doing it twice which is completly false although that has nothing to do with there site due to me never doing a offer only getting credit from there promotion I have already payed several people on this site and they email all my referrals saying I am not paying them so that they remove there green from the offer when in fact some are wondering why they got it cause they were already payed??? The others are just waiting to go through approval stage. Boy this site is pretty danm shady theres no prob with getting greens but once you go to cash out beware they will intrude your referrals asking the trade agreement.

Basically this site is not paying me cause they claimed I offer frauded when in fact I got free credit on there site not even doing a offer.... Wow G/L to everyone that is involved with this site, Lucky enough I am having my payment sent to emoney on A4F to pay my referrals and resolve the issue I have on A4F.
[/quote8effdbfc7f]

First off you are a big fat dirty liar and I thought I would post on behalf of MJRewardz although I said I would not post on FIPG anymore. First you signed up on A4F, earned over 5K from FreeSites and told ALL of your referrals that you can not pay them until March 15, 2007, which in my opinion is RIDICULOUS....you made 5K! Then on top of it I caught you, YES I caught you frauding on RevU

216.196.166.244 <-completed video professor (for Dave)

208.102.129.51<-completed video professor (for Chase)

Those were the two distince IP address you used on MJRewardz. You blantantly frauded offers, you scammed users and you were banned not once but a MULTITUDE of times from A4F for creating multiple usernames.

egyptianruin

03-03-2007 17:39:38

[quote21044afb30="MyJobIsThis"]I told both sides of the story so that mjrewardz doesn't come on here saying let me explain my side which I already have done for them.
I asked mjsupport justin about it he agreed that it was pretty shady on mj support mikes part, I asked MJSupport John and he didn't have a clue as to what was going on.[/quote21044afb30]

BS maybe instead of making 5K, yes everyone you read correctly 5K, from sites and NOT paying any traders you could have paid them with...I dont know....the 5K you earned. Stop acting like MJRewardz stole something from you. You stole from a lot of traders and MJRewardz is indeed paying those traders back instead of putting MORE money in your pocket. They should be commended for what they did. You on the other hand roll

MyJobIsThis

03-03-2007 17:53:03

you know what piss's me off the most you keep saying I am the user CartorTysonJon, & then you put my name along with him, I am sick of your shit & by far I am fed up 5k my ass If you want my trans history of paypal I will post my picture but for your info egyptianruin I am sick of your shit. Not sure why my name is supposely CarterTysonJon when my first name is luke ? makes alot of since.

egyptianruin

03-03-2007 17:57:19

[quotea4d2678276="MyJobIsThis"]you know what piss's me off the most you keep saying I am the user CartorTysonJon, & then you put my name along with him, I am sick of your shit & by far I am fed up 5k my ass If you want my trans history of paypal I will post my picture but for your info egyptianruin I am sick of your shit. Not sure why my name is supposely CarterTysonJon when my first name is luke ? makes alot of since.[/quotea4d2678276]

First it's sense. Second, a user posted that an email address you used was brought up in a PP dispute with CTJ. So not my fault. You can be sick of all my shit you want. You want me to go through and total up how much you were paid by LAMIF, 123 etc before you were banned. YOU know how much you made, you even posted brag threads about being paid while telling your trades "Im sorry I am waiting on YaItsFree for payment" and hour later so don't give me that crap. You drag MJRewardz name through the mud for doing the respectable thing, they paid the traders you USED to get greens. Only makes sense since you didnt pay them yourself.

MyJobIsThis

03-03-2007 18:05:43

My paypal is verified and my name is not carter tyson jon.

egyptianruin

03-03-2007 18:15:39

[quote7585606b7c="MyJobIsThis"]My paypal is verified and my name is not carter tyson jon.[/quote7585606b7c]

http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=83410&view=findpost&p=476848

mynameisjon, mynameisluke...so wtf is your name then?

MyJobIsThis

03-03-2007 18:38:34

The only one i made is mynameisluke & I am glad you cleared that up. The users on A4F that needs to be paid is abuilderswife,dkrnylvly "somthing like that" and squiglyworm there may be 1-2 others but I forgot there details due to getting banned and my pms lost.

DIABLO

04-03-2007 12:12:02

[quote8e3c7203d3="MyJobIsThis"]The only one i made is mynameisluke & I am glad you cleared that up. The users on A4F that needs to be paid is abuilderswife,dkrnylvly "somthing like that" and squiglyworm there may be 1-2 others but I forgot there details due to getting banned and my pms lost.[/quote8e3c7203d3]

Well, since you have decided to block Mike on AIM then I guess we're done here. We'll see if emoney can retreive your PMs.

If you need anything from this point on please contact Mike via AIM at MJSupportMike or e-mail us at email==support@mjrewardz.comsupport@mjrewardz.com=support@mjrewardz.comsupport@mjrewardz.com/email. Thank You.

Free4Every1LLC

04-03-2007 23:20:09

IT was my idea for him to keep the money for trades you never paid for. Anyone who does not believe you are a scammer who fraudulently boosted your TR to cheat some noobs out of trades must not have their head on straight.

People like you make me sick you are not even worthy of a response from Kelly aka egyptuinruin

It is none of your business why it is believed you area previous scammer/ offer frauder. From the actions you displayed in the thread your banned thread you are a worthless piece of crap.

You got thousands upon thousands of dollars and then say you cannot pay people. I don't give a flying fuck if you where going to use such and such money for this and that. Your first priority should have been to complete your trades.

Believe it or not MJReawardzMIKE was very hesitant to put you on hold and I was the one who talked him into it because you are a worthless piece of shit. You bash someone who is honest when you are dishonest.

You cheat the system by using dial up which leads me to believe you are worthless because only morons and dip shits will even try to access the internet that way. Use all that money you got to get yourself a real fucking life and leave A4F and anything about these sites out of your mouth.

gator1002

05-03-2007 05:23:21

Kelly Thanks for your concern in keeping our freebi sites free of scammers like this. And I for one hope you really do come back and visit from time to time (Fred)

dmorris68

05-03-2007 05:37:12

Alright, this thread has gone downhill long enough, and now sits at rock bottom.

Free4Every1LLC, while I understand your frustration, your post has crossed a line and earned you a 5-day temp-ban. We don't allow flames of that nature, even when some might feel it is justified. When you return, please take further such comments to PM, IM, or e-mail, and not post them publicly. Same goes for anybody else who might choose to express themselves in that way.

Thread closed. If another mod chooses to re-open it after heads have cooled, then so be it.