MJRewardz Orders - Get in before end of month!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=55308

MJRewardz

27-02-2007 21:11:55

Hello FreeiPodGuide Users,

We are just reminding any MJRewardz customers that are interested in getting their order shipped on March 15th, 2007, they must have their orders in by the end of February. Please get your orders in as soon as possible!! If you have any questions, please contact us on AIM at MJSupportMike, MJSupportJustin, or MJSupportJohn. We can also be contacted by e-mail at email==Support@MJRewardz.comSupport@MJRewardz.com=Support@MJRewardz.comSupport@MJRewardz.com/email.

Thanks and have a great day!
-MJRewardz Support

moviemadnessman

27-02-2007 21:15:37

[quotefd46678c84="MJRewardz"]Hello Anything4Free Users,

We are just reminding any MJRewardz customers that are interested in getting their order shipped on March 15th, 2007, they must have their orders in by the end of February. Please get your orders in as soon as possible!! If you have any questions, please contact us on AIM at MJSupportMike, MJSupportJustin, or MJSupportJohn. We can also be contacted by e-mail at email==Support@MJRewardz.comSupport@MJRewardz.com=Support@MJRewardz.comSupport@MJRewardz.com/email.

Thanks and have a great day!
-MJRewardz Support[/quotefd46678c84]

Sorry for the random thought, but if you posted this to 'Anything4Free Users' in this forum, does that mean you posted one for 'FreeiPodGuide Users' on A4F?

MJRewardz

27-02-2007 21:18:16

Whoops!! Is that better?? D

I apologize for that!

moviemadnessman

27-02-2007 21:36:24

[quote09036521d2="MJRewardz"]Whoops!! Is that better?? D

I apologize for that![/quote09036521d2]

It's all good. No biggie )

MyJobIsThis

02-03-2007 14:51:33

I will never again try on this site, This site used me to get them greens then all of a sudden when I go to cash out they tell me I offer frauded? How could I offer fraud when I never did a offer on this site and got free credit, They said I frauded video professor by doing it twice which is completly false although that has nothing to do with there site due to me never doing a offer only getting credit from there promotion I have already payed several people on this site and they email all my referrals saying I am not paying them so that they remove there green from the offer when in fact some are wondering why they got it cause they were already payed??? The others are just waiting to go through approval stage. Boy this site is pretty danm shady theres no prob with getting greens but once you go to cash out beware they will intrude your referrals asking the trade agreement.

Basically this site is not paying me cause they claimed I offer frauded when in fact I got free credit on there site not even doing a offer.... Wow G/L to everyone that is involved with this site, Lucky enough I am having my payment sent to emoney on A4F to pay my referrals and resolve the issue I have on A4F.

MJRewardz

03-03-2007 12:11:51

[quoted5657e0ac2="MyJobIsThis"]I will never again try on this site, This site used me to get them greens then all of a sudden when I go to cash out they tell me I offer frauded? How could I offer fraud when I never did a offer on this site and got free credit, They said I frauded video professor by doing it twice which is completly false although that has nothing to do with there site due to me never doing a offer only getting credit from there promotion I have already payed several people on this site and they email all my referrals saying I am not paying them so that they remove there green from the offer when in fact some are wondering why they got it cause they were already payed??? The others are just waiting to go through approval stage. Boy this site is pretty danm shady theres no prob with getting greens but once you go to cash out beware they will intrude your referrals asking the trade agreement.

Basically this site is not paying me cause they claimed I offer frauded when in fact I got free credit on there site not even doing a offer.... Wow G/L to everyone that is involved with this site, Lucky enough I am having my payment sent to emoney on A4F to pay my referrals and resolve the issue I have on A4F.[/quoted5657e0ac2]

Hello,

First of all, as a site owner if a user is known for doing fraud on many other sites with more than one offer, they are likely to go on hold even if they didn't do an offer on that site. We have received many complaints about him from his referrals about not being paid. One of his referrals was guaranteed payment on February 15th, and has still not received it even after I went out of the way and sent him a payment of February 16th. I have done a lot of favors for him and now I am paying his referrals so I know that this money does get paid to them. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will talk to you about anything. I have done many things with him and I have even made special exceptions for him our first payout.

Thank you very much and have a great day!
-MJRewardz Management

egyptianruin

03-03-2007 14:48:55

[quote419c90ee42="MyJobIsThis"]I will never again try on this site, This site used me to get them greens then all of a sudden when I go to cash out they tell me I offer frauded? How could I offer fraud when I never did a offer on this site and got free credit, They said I frauded video professor by doing it twice which is completly false although that has nothing to do with there site due to me never doing a offer only getting credit from there promotion I have already payed several people on this site and they email all my referrals saying I am not paying them so that they remove there green from the offer when in fact some are wondering why they got it cause they were already payed??? The others are just waiting to go through approval stage. Boy this site is pretty danm shady theres no prob with getting greens but once you go to cash out beware they will intrude your referrals asking the trade agreement.

Basically this site is not paying me cause they claimed I offer frauded when in fact I got free credit on there site not even doing a offer.... Wow G/L to everyone that is involved with this site, Lucky enough I am having my payment sent to emoney on A4F to pay my referrals and resolve the issue I have on A4F.[/quote419c90ee42]

First off you are a big fat dirty liar and I thought I would post on behalf of MJRewardz although I said I would not post on FIPG anymore. First you signed up on A4F, earned over 5K from FreeSites and told ALL of your referrals that you can not pay them until March 15, 2007, which in my opinion is RIDICULOUS....you made 5K! Then on top of it I caught you, YES I caught you frauding on RevU

216.196.166.244 <-completed video professor (for Dave)

208.102.129.51<-completed video professor (for Chase)

Those were the two distince IP address you used on MJRewardz. You blantantly frauded offers, you scammed users and you were banned not once but a MULTITUDE of times from A4F for creating multiple usernames.

gmario

06-03-2007 15:50:36

He uses gift cards last time he told me which might be how he tries to do offer fraud.