should change the faq

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64160

saahil

10-06-2007 13:19:16

i find it crazy that sites, dont proofread their faq, or dont even write their own, because their too lazy. I mean the faq at this site, is just a copy from ultimatefreebies's faq.

i mean if theyre too lazy to write their own faq, what does that say about the company.

just my 2 cents.

FPZ Robin

12-06-2007 09:23:52

Saahil,

If our FAQs appear to have similarities then maybe that is because we are all in the same business field. FPZ writes our own FAQS. Also, our company has been Incorporated for 12 years & I can assume that's a lot longer then most companies... -)

saahil

12-06-2007 12:12:59

ok. its not just similar, you have directly stolen it from ultimate freebies. this is a direct quote from YOUR faq.

Offers

Q Some offers require credit cards. Is my information safe? Do you get that information from advertisers?
A Yes, it is safe. No, we do not collect information from our advertisers. We only receive reports with your user-id from Ultimate Freebies to show us that you completed the offer requirements.

if ur gonna copy at least change the name, to your own site.

manOFice

12-06-2007 12:15:19

[quote9bac0af943="saahil"]ok. its not just similar, you have directly stolen it from ultimate freebies. this is a direct quote from YOUR faq.

Offers

Q Some offers require credit cards. Is my information safe? Do you get that information from advertisers?
A Yes, it is safe. No, we do not collect information from our advertisers. We only receive reports with your user-id from Ultimate Freebies to show us that you completed the offer requirements.

if ur gonna copy at least change the name, to your own site.[/quote9bac0af943]

Let it go.

TryinToGetPaid

12-06-2007 12:27:13

Yeah, most sites copy others TOS among other things. It is not a big deal.

FPZ Robin

13-06-2007 10:49:57

Thanks, Zeron & o4F! I really wrote ours and I'm not sure why my web designer added that( he thought he was being helpful) .... Sahil you do need to chill out tho... My company is far from lazy and we are very legit. Thanks again O4F & Zero!

saahil

14-06-2007 16:27:43

im not saying that you are not legit. i didnt mean to go all out attacking you about it. I just wanted to mention, that you should at least have proofread your faq.