Don't do yaitsfree

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63856

V-Bux Dave

06-06-2007 04:51:52

I just wanted to warn everyone about my experience at yaitsfree, which, judging from postings I've seen on other forums, seems to be fairly common.

I did 3 offers, and only one of them credited. I submitted Missing Credit Reports on the other 2, which seem to be permanently in an "In Review" status (well past the supposed 2 week turn around time on them). Support tickets concerning this issue have gone unanswered for several days.

On Referral Swapper, multiple other users have rated the site negatively because of similar issues. The trader that I was doing the site for reported that he has had other referrals experience similar problems, and is not going to refer anyone else there.

Even on their own forum, people complain about the issue, but nothing seems to happen to improve it.

And the site owners will no doubt repond "Crediting is out of our control." Well, that may be, but I have never had this much trouble, nor seen such widespread reports of this trouble, at any other site.

asuperstar103

06-06-2007 06:04:42

I hear ya. I'm pissed off about even starting this site. What has me so mad is the fact that I received an email from them telling me I could register and not have to complete an offer as some type of promotion they were doing. So I did. I have four people who have greened, but all my other refs. are showing partial credit forever. I would say on this site if you dont green immediately you just as well forget it because they do not grant credit thru manual credit requests!! I have 2 support tickets that they wont even respond too!! I would just be done with this site, but I have people that need to be paid. What am I suppose to do? I dont know?

yaitsfree

08-06-2007 21:13:39

Im sorry you guys are not aware on how crediting works but every site assosiated with freebies earn commisions from the same publishers.

PLEASE do not slander the site on public forums because you have not received credits. This is an account issue and will be resolved individualy. I would also like to inform you that crediting issues are prevalent with every site, not just yaitsfree, and not more then normal on yaitsfree. Crediting issues have NOTHING to do with the sites structuring at all. Crediting problems are ALWAYS associated with advertisers. Once again please do not slander the site when the issue has nothing to do with the site.

V-Bux Dave

10-06-2007 13:22:11

[quotea12d9f9ee0="yaitsfree"]Im sorry you guys are not aware on how crediting works but every site assosiated with freebies earn commisions from the same publishers.[/quotea12d9f9ee0]

Like I said, you would say "Out of our control." But every other site/network manages to handle it with MUCH lower incidence of problems than you do.

[quotea12d9f9ee0]PLEASE do not slander the site on public forums because you have not received credits. [/quotea12d9f9ee0]

I'm not slandering anybody. I am reporting my experiences. Truth is a complete and total defense against charges of slander.

[quotea12d9f9ee0]This is an account issue and will be resolved individualy. [/quotea12d9f9ee0]

When? MCR's have been outstanding for over 3 weeks now. Your own site says they will be handled in 2. A support ticket asking when they would be addressed went unanswered for most of a week, and then just disappeared off your support system. When I asked about it, you said "What was your question."

[quotea12d9f9ee0]I would also like to inform you that crediting issues are prevalent with every site, not just yaitsfree, and not more then normal on yaitsfree. [/quotea12d9f9ee0]

I'm sorry, but my experience does not reflect that, and from the things posted on your own and other forums, the experience of a LOT of people does not reflect that.

asuperstar103

11-06-2007 05:41:10

Thats too funny, because I looked yet again this weekend to see if my support tickets were answered and they too just disappeared. What a joke!!!

jwalesm

12-06-2007 13:41:30

I have the same problem. I've been waiting FOUR MONTHS for responses to my support tickets and I've just given up. ALso, I've referred 7 people and only 2 greened, the others all say the same thing. No credits and no answers to their credit requests or support tickets.
Some people have had success with this site, but I personally have lost hope and would rather do other sites. Especially because of non responsiveness of admin. It wouldn't be as bad if they would at least respond to you.

yaitsfree

12-06-2007 15:59:04

We took out the support ticket system because it was unreliable. If you fill out the form on the support page you will have any questions answered promptly.

reinydawn

18-06-2007 21:07:30

I have not received credit for 2 of the 4 offers that I did also (3 months ago). At first I was told it'd be 2 weeks, then I was told resubmit them when they disappeared, then I was told we can't control it. The only two people who tried to green on the site for me are halfway to green also - for almost 3 months. I gave up on it, even though the person that I greened for said he has been paid a few times by them already. I just haven't seen it and don't have the patience for it.