Verified? Approved? Shipped?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=60254

TrubluFul

21-04-2007 06:39:43

[quote527b45a119][i527b45a119] 2007-04-09 150925
How often do you payout? ~Thanks![/color527b45a119][/i527b45a119]

[i527b45a119]Author Site administrator
Date 2007-04-11 065432
Shortly after a user completes the site.[/i527b45a119][/color527b45a119][/quote527b45a119]

I'm sure others would like to know...and not have such a vague answer...

How many [u527b45a119]days[/u527b45a119] does it take for accounts that have been submitted to be 'Reviewed & Verified' to then be 'Approved'?

How many [u527b45a119]days[/u527b45a119] does it take after 'Approved' for gifts to be sent? Specifically, for Paypal gifts...

cayetano25

23-04-2007 11:45:01

The review and verify is a non-issue anymore as that part of the process has been removed. It usually is one to two days of processing before gifts are paid out. That process will be streamlined over time, but currently that is it.

Also, the vague answer only came after a vague question. Had you stated the questions as you did above, we would have provided a definitive answer.

TrubluFul

23-04-2007 16:48:49

GREAT!

Let's get some more 'definitive answers' then ;)

What is your referral payout ratio? $30/ref? $40/ref? etc...

Is there a standard wait time before requesting manual credit on an offer?

How many days should we wait for replies to support tickets?

Can Paypal equivalent be sent in lieu of a physical gift?

Will you offer 'custom orders' on your sites?

Will there be a minimum ref requirement for 'custom orders' on your sites?

Will the recipient of a Paypal gift see 'fees' deducted from the gift total?

How many times can a referral site be completed for a gift?

Will you allow the 'Easy Green' option if we can repeat a referral site for gifts?

Do you have phone support?

How many people provide customer support?

Does your customer support have AIM names?

Does your customer support have FiPG names?

Do you have a time limit on when a site has to be completed? (Like a 90 day rule)

I'm sure there's some more questions I'm missing...but I'm sure I can count on replies if they come to me later ;)

Thanks!

cayetano25

23-04-2007 20:08:40

[quote4698457a78="TrubluFul"]GREAT!

Let's get some more 'definitive answers' then ;)

Will there be a minimum ref requirement for 'custom orders' on your sites?

Will you allow the 'Easy Green' option if we can repeat a referral site for gifts?

Do you have a time limit on when a site has to be completed? (Like a 90 day rule)

I'm sure there's some more questions I'm missing...but I'm sure I can count on replies if they come to me later ;)

Thanks![/quote4698457a78]

Here are the answers to your questions

We are working our way up to @ $70+ per ref. (within 2 weeks on our new sites)

No, most of our offers are instant credit. If it is not an instant credit offer then you should see that in the offer description. Some offers can take up to 2 months to credit (hosting), but if our users feel too much time has elapsed, they can sure submit a ticket.

We try to get back to everyone the same day. We'll also be expanding our support operations so we can get back to people sooner. For right now, within 36 hours is about where we are at.

Indeed, there are some business risks here, but yes, we are open to paypal payouts.

Yes, once we have a solid payout per ref we will then offer that to our users as a custom payout per ref.

Will there be a minimum ref requirement for 'custom orders' on your sites? Probably 2 refs min.

We have been paying out paypal payments including the cost of the fees so the user gets the real amount.

Ideally multiple times right! We have to be careful that our users don't complete the same offers multiple times. That's our primary concern. If you want to sign up more than once and a xref check of the ips used for referrals turns up ok, I don't see the problem. I hope that answers the question.

Will you allow the 'Easy Green' option if we can repeat a referral site for gifts? Sure as long as the above criteria is met.

I think we are going to go with Skype. I think it's at a maturity level that would work well for this business.
3 right now.

Yes, we are consilidating our processes to get this all worked out. We will be publishing names shortly.

So far just me. Cayetano25. They will be added shortly.

On our current DIY sites, there is a 45 day rule. We may have to initiate a limit on our new sites if we get too many inactive accounts.

Any more questions, let me know!

TrubluFul

24-04-2007 11:33:50

Thanks for all the answers! )