This network is a joke

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65171

Rangerbob86

22-06-2007 19:47:38

I would just like to let everybody know about my experience with HDTV Monster, so nobody else makes the same mistake I did. I signed up and the first thing that went wrong was the crediting. I completed 5 OFFERS, and only 3 of them went through. Luckily, those 3 were enough for a full credit. After wasting time and money on those other offers, everything seemed to be ok for a little while until I was placed on hold. I contacted AIM support about this, because I followed their TOS 100%, and did nothing wrong. They said that the offer "Zoeta" had revoked my credit. I asked him what the reason was and it was because I had "unreal intent in trying out the offer". When I asked why that was, I was told it was because I signed up for the offer with my debit card. I thought he was joking for a minute, but he was not. It was because I paid for the offer with my debit card that I was placed on hold. What was I supposed to pay for it with! They did not accept cash. Even with this BS reason from Zoeta, HDTV Monster still would not take me off hold. Here is what AIM support had to say about it

GiftMonster Help Most likely due to the use of a paypal debit card if what you're saying is correct
RangerBob86 ok well then im sorry, i wasnt aware i couldnt complete offers with a debit card
RangerBob86 how do i go about getting taken off hold?
GiftMonster Help We do not reverse holds involving fraud.
RangerBob86 I completed an offer on your site using a debit card, and because of this I got my credit revoked and I am permanetly on hold
RangerBob86 is that what your telling me
RangerBob86 and because it was a bs reason, you cant take me off hold so i can complete one more offer
GiftMonster Help We do not tolerate fraud at any degree.
GiftMonster Help Taking you off hold would only furthur enable you.
RangerBob86 lol i didnt know legitametly paying for an offer was fraud
RangerBob86 ok
RangerBob86 well i was a little iffy about completeing such a new networks site
RangerBob86 now i know it was a mistake
RangerBob86 this kind of negative publicitcy will not be good for you
GiftMonster Help Any network that would have done otherwise will not be around for long - no network should be tolerating fraud.
RangerBob86 i agree
RangerBob86 but when there is no fraud
RangerBob86 then you dont need to scam people
RangerBob86 because thats what this is
GiftMonster Help The advertiser reversed your lead for fraud - why would the advertiser lie? They do not reverse many leads at all.
RangerBob86 ok
RangerBob86 well i hope you have a good conscious after this...i know i wouldnt
RangerBob86 ill be posting about my expirence with you
GiftMonster Help I have a great conscious, in fact - I almost feel like superman, travelling the world and battling fraud along the way.
RangerBob86 haha
RangerBob86 ok
RangerBob86 well superman enjoy bullshitting more people....ill stick with the legit sites from now on
RangerBob86 who let me pay for my offer without placing me on hold
RangerBob86 goodbye
GiftMonster Help One villian down.
RangerBob86 hopefully after people hear about what your doing...one villan will be down yes
GiftMonster Help Am I supposed to be scared? You
GiftMonster Help You're forgetting who I am.
RangerBob86 who are you
GiftMonster Help Not a bird and not a plane
RangerBob86 your a 13 year old kid who thinks comic books are reality
RangerBob86 good luck in the real world pal
RangerBob86 goodbye

this guy and this network is a joke. I would just like to warn all of you...to not only stay away from the Zoeta offer, but also STAY AWAY FROM THIS NETWORK!! You will end up out time and money in the end, just like me.

topbillin1

23-06-2007 17:09:45

[quote602325560f="Rangerbob86"]

GiftMonster Help I have a great conscious, in fact - I almost feel like superman, travelling the world and battling fraud along the way.

GiftMonster Help One villian down.

GiftMonster Help Not a bird and not a plane
[/quote602325560f]

lol lol

It's not their fault man... advertisers are heads up over fraud... I wouldn't do a offer if you paid me... that's how it will be till the fraud comes down....

I don't trust these offers and I just want to pay to finish the sites I'm greened on....

Kidd

23-06-2007 21:27:11

the support and everything on this network is 100 percent.

so far your the only complaint and it seems that its your fault.

GiftMonsterKyle

24-06-2007 05:54:08

Your offer reversed due to fraud and you expected not to go on hold?

I saw that as a joke and took it a bit too far.

Rangerbob86

24-06-2007 07:51:38

[quote3f459a0235="Kidd"]the support and everything on this network is 100 percent.

so far your the only complaint and it seems that its your fault.[/quote3f459a0235]

Im sorry but I do not understand why it is my fault if all I did was pay for my offer. That doesn't make sense to me...

shawng31

24-06-2007 15:08:34

WOW.. i have had nothing but GREAT experiences with ALL the monster sites i have completed.. and if you check my profile and brag bags.. that is ALL i have done so far are monster sites.. wasnt rangerbob banned for scamming anyhoo a month or two ago.. i never heard of bein on hold for usin a debit card <shrug>.. but like i said.. i LOVE the monster network.. have nothin but good things to say about them and recommend them completely..i only had one red on their network and that was due to a newbie mistake.. and i got refunded thankfully form the ref.. personally i think kyle and dinis are doin a GREAT job with the sites.. im stickin with em.. they're disco as shit.. they were my "first time" and they WERE gentle ;).. keep up the good work muchachos

Shawn G.

manOFice

24-06-2007 15:41:18

If they reversed your offer due to using a debit card...then I think the nice thing to do is obviously revoke his credit for that offer and let him just carry on like he was. Thats if it was revoked for using a debit card

Just my two cents.

Rangerbob86

24-06-2007 20:38:43

Thank you Manofice...and thats all i asked for

GiftMonsterKyle

25-06-2007 05:33:17

We did not necessarily revoke due to the use of a debit card. We revoked due to the fact that our affiliate reported the particular lead as fraud (and not EVERY lead, if that were the case this would be different). Judging by the conversation we had I'd guess it was due to a prepaid card, but I don't know the full details.

pspparty

29-06-2007 15:46:44

gee all this from a person who is Banned from A4F, wonder why??

darklight

03-07-2007 10:47:01

My account was put on hold for "Providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offer more than once.". What? BS. When these are the first freebie sites I've ever done adn first offers. Actually I still use the services.
I even did 3 1/2 offers. Doing my math that rounds out to 1.5 credits.
Even if for some crazy, insane reason something did happen which is IMPOSSIBLE then I still had 2 1/2 credits. This seems like BS to me.

moviemadnessman

03-07-2007 10:54:03

Darklight, aren't you also a member on our sites?

Which offers did you do on the Giftmoster network?

GiftMonsterKyle

04-07-2007 06:39:06

[quote6983f742b6="darklight"]My account was put on hold for "Providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offer more than once.". What? BS. When these are the first freebie sites I've ever done adn first offers. Actually I still use the services.
Even if for some crazy, insane reason something did happen which is IMPOSSIBLE then I still had 2 1/2 credits. This seems like BS to me.[/quote6983f742b6]

You frauded Stamps, don't even try to deny it.

darklight

05-07-2007 10:57:32

[quote19311d25f2="GiftMonsterKyle"][quote19311d25f2="darklight"]My account was put on hold for "Providing false information, early cancellation, or completing the offer more than once.". What? BS. When these are the first freebie sites I've ever done adn first offers. Actually I still use the services.
Even if for some crazy, insane reason something did happen which is IMPOSSIBLE then I still had 2 1/2 credits. This seems like BS to me.[/quote19311d25f2]

You frauded Stamps, don't even try to deny it.[/quote19311d25f2]
How did I fraud Stamps? Please explain. And for starters I didnt try to "deny" it.

darklight

05-07-2007 10:59:52

And obviously you didnt catch the last part of my post. Here I'll repost it - "I even did 3 1/2 offers. Doing my math that rounds out to 1.5 credits.
Even if for some crazy, insane reason something did happen which is IMPOSSIBLE then I still had 1 1/4 credits."

shellie_wnj

06-07-2007 05:43:51

[quote407a852ee8="Rangerbob86"][quote407a852ee8="Kidd"]the support and everything on this network is 100 percent.

so far your the only complaint and it seems that its your fault.[/quote407a852ee8]

Im sorry but I do not understand why it is my fault if all I did was pay for my offer. That doesn't make sense to me...[/quote407a852ee8]

Paying for offers with a Debit Card is not allowed on freebie sites.

tylerc

06-07-2007 06:18:48

[quote25fa637110="shellie_wnj"][quote25fa637110="Rangerbob86"][quote25fa637110="Kidd"]the support and everything on this network is 100 percent.

so far your the only complaint and it seems that its your fault.[/quote25fa637110]

Im sorry but I do not understand why it is my fault if all I did was pay for my offer. That doesn't make sense to me...[/quote25fa637110]

Paying for offers with a Debit Card is not allowed on freebie sites.[/quote25fa637110]

It can be, I used a debit card before when my credit card had a smaller limit and was maxed out.

zr2152

06-07-2007 11:03:54

[quote84be154f4d="tylerc"][quote84be154f4d="shellie_wnj"][quote84be154f4d="Rangerbob86"][quote84be154f4d="Kidd"]the support and everything on this network is 100 percent.

so far your the only complaint and it seems that its your fault.[/quote84be154f4d]

Im sorry but I do not understand why it is my fault if all I did was pay for my offer. That doesn't make sense to me...[/quote84be154f4d]

Paying for offers with a Debit Card is not allowed on freebie sites.[/quote84be154f4d]

It can be, I used a debit card before when my credit card had a smaller limit and was maxed out.[/quote84be154f4d]

I use a debit card and a debit card only. I use it through my back for 2 reasons. Also, companies can charge you even if youre in the negative...so why wouldnt you be able to use one?

Prepaid is what youre not allowed to use and im sure that you can figure out why.

1. If I get overcharged or a charge that I have no clue were it came from, I can talk with my bank and work something out.
2. I can use my online account and look at my account every day to see if I was charged and how much.

So dont say debit cards are not allowed because Ive been using mine for over a year.

Driscollv2

12-07-2007 14:01:55

all good experiences for me.

Kween1756

13-07-2007 10:49:40

I don't think that the giftmonster network is a joke. They seem to pay out fine, seeing as a lot of people have no problems with them. I do believe however that they don't look at "fraud" on a case by case basis. Obviously there are people that will commit fraud just to try to get as much money as possible, and usually those people are pretty obvious, they disappear after you green for them and don't pay you, they sign up multiple times using different email accounts etc. All very easy to prove to be fraud.
I think that instead of a flat zero tolerance policy for fraud, all networks should investigate "fraud". It seems silly that a newbie mistake could ruin your freebie trading. Most sites have the same offers and a lot of offers look the same.
For a few examples there are at least 3 tooth whitening offers that I can think of, a few that offer access to databases of companies offering to pay to advertise on your car, a whole slew of weight loss offers,
Even easier to confuse different offers from the same company.
I know that some you can only complete one offer from that company I can't recall the specific (Value Max maybe?)
The worst being offers like Ultima Patch and Ultima Smile (Not bad like they are bad offers, just easy to confuse one for another) Psychic Offers, Hoodia Offers, Grant offers, Essential Living offers, Google offers, etc
I know I made a mistake on the giftmonster site, accidentally doing two Essential Living Weight Loss offers instead of one Weight Loss and one Sleep Aid. I offered evidence that I had not committed fraud, as fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain, and what I had done was by no means intentional. I even contacted the other site I had completed the offer for and had them revoke my credit and I completed another in it's place. I also contacted the offer site and explained to them, they were equally understanding. I believe that sites should be more willing to look into fraud when such and effort is made, seeing as they get to keep all the money they make off the referrals.
They aren't a joke, just unwilling to look into things.

jdizzle314

13-07-2007 13:15:19

That is messed up .. /..i would have at least let him just do another offer based on the situation he is explain..but that is me..

babetran

25-07-2007 10:59:28

We can use debit card to complete offers. I did that many times. None of my accounts is on hold! )

Kween1756

25-07-2007 11:40:22

[quote399b0b5c7a="jdizzle314"]That is messed up .. /..i would have at least let him just do another offer based on the situation he is explain..but that is me..[/quote399b0b5c7a]

I wish it was your site then lol