Kyle Why'd u RED me for no reason!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58167

crys27

29-03-2007 15:17:43

Ok, I finished this site way back when...and legitimately. I completed 2 offers and was GREEN, until my referrer tried to submit this for approval and I came back RED. This was impossible because I abided by all of their TOS. So I put in a support ticket. A day later Kyle replies that I have a history of offer fraud (after talking with other sites). Well, I have made mistakes and haven't since then. I messaged him back, and 2 days later no repsonse, no response to email or support ticket.

Bottom line, I was wronged. I paid my referrer back for a legitimate trade....that cost me some dough tooo. These offers were never done before and I didnt' cancel them early, I signed up from my home PC and this is the ONLY monster site I have ever done. But of course, Kyle is not saying any of those are the reason I am on hold. I'm being held accountable for something that has nothing to do with this site. How can I demand that my account be re-instated?

GiftMonsterKyle

29-03-2007 17:08:09

Hello Crystal,

You have frauded Blockbuster, Bargain Motors, and Stop Smoking Resolution. We take fraud very seriously and place users with histories of offer fraud on hold.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

manOFice

29-03-2007 17:16:51

IV. Users may be put on hold for any suspicious activity, whether it be on PoloMonster.net or any other free site.

crys27

29-03-2007 17:24:00

Kyle,

That was cruel x calling me out by my name like that and haven't responded to a 2 day old support ticket....still. My name is crys27, thank you very much.

Suggesting you just sticking to the topic that this was not written into your TOS, therefore it is wrong for you to put a user on hold for mistakes in the past. And unless you can prove I violated your TOS, ...YOUR TOS, then I feel you should re-instate my account. Only right that something like that be written somewhere. I mean, I'm sure people would want to know that before signing up.

manOFice

29-03-2007 17:29:59

[quote9bdfaf9518="crys27"]Kyle,

That was cruel x calling me out by my name like that and haven't responded to a 2 day old support ticket....still. My name is crys27, thank you very much.

Suggesting you just sticking to the topic that this was not written into your TOS, therefore it is wrong for you to put a user on hold for mistakes in the past. And unless you can prove I violated your TOS, ...YOUR TOS, then I feel you should re-instate my account. Only right that something like that be written somewhere. I mean, I'm sure people would want to know that before signing up.[/quote9bdfaf9518]

Did you read my post above??

crys27

29-03-2007 17:30:03

[quotefdab6035c5="O4F-Manofice"]IV. Users may be put on hold for any suspicious activity, whether it be on PoloMonster.net or any other free site.[/quotefdab6035c5]

That was very quick of him to put that there now. I told a mod about this earlier who seen his TOS too and said I was correct it wasnt' listed anywhere but it was his site and so he could do whatever he wanted. Why'd you change it so fast? Wasn't there before, so my credits should ride.

GiftMonsterKyle

29-03-2007 17:30:48

I have not responded to your support ticket because I have already given you my answer. Are you asking me to change my mind?

Please see the following segments of our TOS
Section A Clause IV. (As posted by manofice)
IV. Users may be put on hold for any suspicious activity, whether it be on GamingMonster.net or any other free site.

Section B Clause II.
"I. A user may only receive credit for completing an offer once. Do not complete an offer twice as this is considered fraud."

...and then our privacy policy
Information collected is used solely for the purposes of shipping out gifts, contacting members, and detecting user fraud. Information may be shared with third parties to assist with any of these indicated purposes.

We checked your information with third parties and found out that you had completed multiple offers more than once. This results in a hold for offer fraud.

[quotec7225b975b="crys27"][quotec7225b975b="O4F-Manofice"]IV. Users may be put on hold for any suspicious activity, whether it be on PoloMonster.net or any other free site.[/quotec7225b975b]

That was very quick of him to put that there now. I told a mod about this earlier who seen his TOS too and said I was correct it wasnt' listed anywhere but it was his site and so he could do whatever he wanted. Why'd you change it so fast? Wasn't there before, so my credits should ride.[/quotec7225b975b]

Also, our terms of service were not changed to accomodate this situation...that clause has always existed since the launch of the network.

manOFice

29-03-2007 17:31:09

[quote08f43e22d5="crys27"][quote08f43e22d5="O4F-Manofice"]IV. Users may be put on hold for any suspicious activity, whether it be on PoloMonster.net or any other free site.[/quote08f43e22d5]

That was very quick of him to put that there now. I told a mod about this earlier who seen his TOS too and said I was correct it wasnt' listed anywhere but it was his site and so he could do whatever he wanted. Why'd you change it so fast? Wasn't there before, so my credits should ride.[/quote08f43e22d5]

Ohh...so he just added that to his tos now?

GiftMonsterKyle

29-03-2007 17:32:53

No, this clause has always existed...

manOFice

29-03-2007 17:39:39

Well then, Kyle has the right for that hold then.

crys27

29-03-2007 17:58:08

Not fair at all. I read the TOS and not there, then got put on hold and u told me the reason why...I checked again...and still not there. I checked again before posting this message hours later. [u7b42e51004]It may have been on another monster site, but it wasn't on gamingmonster[/u7b42e51004]. Hmmm ?

But in any case...ok. Would of been nice of you to respond to your support ticket...Instead you'd rather put my business out there...clearly something ain't right with this chit. And to redeem myself, all were mistakes. Bargain Motors is on the BBB site for fraud right now. StopSmokingResolution & StopSmoking180 should of made it clear they were one and the same. And Blockbuster, I told u about them already. My brother and I still have our accounts....and loving it. I was new then and haven't made any mistakes in a month.

GiftMonsterKyle

29-03-2007 18:02:58

This clause has always been in our TOS, case closed. I seriously hope you aren't intentionally lying here.

Forgot to mention, in addition to your history of offer fraud, you've also got a history of referring yourself with multiple accounts. I'm sorry that we could not give you a better experience with us, but we do not tolerate this sort of thing.

crys27

29-03-2007 18:07:13

[quote10c267483e="GiftMonsterKyle"]This clause has always been in our TOS, case closed. I seriously hope you aren't intentionally lying here.

Forgot to mention, in addition to your history of offer fraud, you've also got a history of referring yourself with multiple accounts. I'm sorry that we could not give you a better experience with us, but we do not tolerate this sort of thing.[/quote10c267483e]

Impossible...I hope YOU are not intentionally lying here. Nice add on Kyle. But you will have an impossible time proving that one...dear.

And I am not lying...I know what I read. Why don't u just admit u forgot to add the upgraded TOS to gaming?

GiftMonsterKyle

29-03-2007 18:39:53

I did not forget anything, and I do not appreciate these lies. Seriously, why would I include that clause into every other site except for GamingMonster?

gmario

29-03-2007 18:47:22

That's why you don't do fraud. D

crys27

29-03-2007 19:08:59

Neither do I. And Kyle...maybe u forgot to update the TOS there. I c u r checking ur opportunity to put some lies out there... why not, who would believe me anyway, righ because u got someone else's dirt on me...but u know the truth.. I mean, no ones' perfect so why couldn't u have made a mistake.

You are a cruel man/boy....whatever. I choose not to deal with scammers like u..so keep ur money from the affiliates u got on my behalf. Stick it up your. shock

Kidd

29-03-2007 19:17:42

First off i read the tos back in early march and that has been there since launch. if you have a history of fraud you bring suspicion upon yourself. this network is very reasonable from what ive heard. they also have the right to add onto their tos i believe but this has been in there since launch.

crys27

29-03-2007 19:35:39

I'm sure you have 100% memory too that u seen that on gaming and not Hdtv, whatever-whatever.

And there u go now...judging me. It doesn't matter what else is wrong because i am me.

Been waiting for the mod I spoke to -to confirm what he told me thru Pm when I spoke to him before post. he read the TOS

Kidd

29-03-2007 19:53:44

i didnt not judge you im just stating what it said in the previous posts. i am almost certain about that clause in the tos.

gmario

29-03-2007 22:32:09

those are the consequences so learn to deal with them

manOFice

30-03-2007 04:48:29

Usually theres feature when building a site that you just put your tos in once somewhere and it auto applies to every single site you own...

patrick_7412

30-03-2007 15:42:29

This network is very legitimate, as I have dealt with them. I can easily see why they put you on hold. Past mistakes are accountable, no matter how long ago they were.

Good luck in the future..

gmario

30-03-2007 20:29:36

Submitted my second order 8)