Have you completed these offers in the last 2-3 days?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76398

JKirk

05-07-2008 14:51:48

Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up that the three popular campaigns Deal Max, Value Max, Today's Escapes are having a little delay on reporting. Not sure what is going on but I have emailed the publisher. All reporting has not been reflected in their system for the past two days. No reason to worry, they should have the data by Monday and we will keep everyone posted.

[ba13dee5e9c]Again, this only concerns those who completed this offer in the last two or maybe even three days if you are still waiting on credit. These offers have been taken down until this problem is resolved.[/ba13dee5e9c]

I'd also like to point out that this problem is not just specific to ZeroPriceTags, anyone who is running these campaigns from this publisher is also facing a delay in reporting. I have checked with others myself to verify that this is just not us.

We will keep everyone posted!

Thanks and I apologize for the inconvenience,

The ZeroPriceTags Team

JKirk

07-07-2008 09:28:10

Please submit a support ticket with your full confirmation email if you are waiting on credit. I just have to prove that there are legitimate people out there waiting for credit.

DO NOT submit a confirmation email in a support ticket at this time if you did not complete it any of these offers on July 3rd through 5th.

Thanks!