Preview of the ZeroPricetags kick-off for 2008!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72493

JKirk

30-12-2007 14:31:48

Hi everyone,

I would just like to give you guys a preview of what we are doing to kick off 2008 at ZeroPricetags. It's going to be an exciting year and an exciting month! The 23rd marks the first year since our opening. It's been a long time and we've made a lot of friends and great users! I personally have enjoyed every minute of it. I'd like to thank everyone time and time again for YOUR support of ZeroPricetags in 2007 and I hope that it continues throughout 2008 and beyond.

Anyway, now to with the exciting stuff! We are opening three new sites on New Year's Day. They are great sites and we hope that a lot of people will find them convenient for our upcoming promotion as well for January. Whoops, did I say "a" promotion? I meant TWO promotions for January! One will be a little smaller but it will be easy for people to capitalize on it. Sorry we can't give any hints!

We'll see you in 2 days, I hope everyone has a good New Year's and please stay safe!

Thanks, as always!
- The ZeroPricetags Team

jeagle82

31-12-2007 08:18:58

Wow JKirk, looks like you're going to be kicking off 2008 strong! I'm proud to have been a part of ZeroPriceTags in 2007 and look forward to working all your sites in 2008! Happy New Year man. ;)