Credit Request follow up

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58663

dmarie

03-04-2007 17:41:56

Hi!

On Sunday, 04/01/07, I completed two 1/2 "instant credit' offers on ZeroPriceTags however I've only been given credit for 1 of the 2. I waited a few hours (the first instant credit went through almost instantly, so I figured a few hours would be enough time) and then I submitted a credit request with all headers, as suggested. I still haven't heard anything back and was just wondering if there's anything else I need to do.

Thanks so much!
Dawn

JKirk

03-04-2007 18:25:09

Hey Dawn,

If you submitted it correctly, it should say, "Request sent to affiliate". Meaning, I sent it to the person who runs these offers. Which offer was it?

dmarie

04-04-2007 03:59:04

Hi! Thanks for responding so fast! Yes, it does say Request sent to affiliate". The offer was Hoodia.

Thank you for checking on it!
Dawn

dmarie

10-04-2007 17:26:16

I've received the Hootia sample in the mail - so I should have received credit for this offer. Is there any update?

Dawn

egyptianruin

10-04-2007 17:30:08

[quote8a0ffdbbfe="dmarie"]I've received the Hootia sample in the mail - so I should have received credit for this offer. Is there any update?

Dawn[/quote8a0ffdbbfe]

It takes approximately 15 business days for a response. You submit the missing credit, ZPT submits the request and then the offer has to reply back approving or denying the credit (

film11

17-04-2007 17:14:59

I had the same problem with Zero Price Tags. But now nearly a month has passed and I can't remember which 1/2 credit offer did not get applied. And now, the site isn't even accessable!!!

TryinToGetPaid

17-04-2007 18:43:30

What is wrong with the site?

dmarie

17-04-2007 18:49:08

This is what I get when I sign onto their website

[i56adbfe0c3]Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email==webmaster@zeropricetags.comwebmaster@zeropricetags.com=webmaster@zeropricetags.comwebmaster@zeropricetags.com/email and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.zeropricetags.com Port 80[/i56adbfe0c3]

(

JKirk

18-04-2007 18:09:10

PM'd. A few people are having these problems for an unexplained reason...

Thanks.

Sstaceyrae21

07-06-2007 05:26:27

I submitted for a manual credit on 5/17, stil haven't heard any word, it has been about 4 weeks now. How can I find out my status. One offers says sent to affiliate and the other still says needs more info. When I sent full heasders through a e-mail to support because I was unable to put in a support ticket I was told It will be forewarded to the affiliate and the status still says needs more info. I have been able to put in a support ticket since then and was told as long as I sent full headers, it was tols againd if I sent the full headers it was sent to affiliate. I do notmean to be impatient, but since my status never changed and it has been past 15 business days I am getting worried. Can someone from ZPT please check into it or contact me.

site is phones.zpt
my e-mail used was email==staceyrae65@hotmail.comstaceyrae65@hotmail.com=staceyrae65@hotmail.comstaceyrae65@hotmail.com/email

Thanks