We're baaaack (sorta)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66526

Getstuff4free Kyle

14-07-2007 01:55:28

OK, as of now, you're still going to get an invalid license, but that's an FSR issue. Everything else should be ready to go so that as soon as FSR updates the license info, we'll be back up. I'm posting this now because I expect it to happen while I'm asleep (between being on the West Coast and being a night owl).

There's going to be 2 new sites within the next few days. I didn't want to add them yet because (1) I want to make sure that the DNS is propagated to everyone, not just me and (2) I've been down for a few days so I want to make sure I've got new offers added (and if you come across any dead offers, please click the "Dead Offers" link, it is very appreciated).

22-07-2007 14:06:48

[quote00ef4fbdca="Getstuff4free Kyle"]OK, as of now, you're still going to get an invalid license, but that's an FSR issue. Everything else should be ready to go so that as soon as FSR updates the license info, we'll be back up. I'm posting this now because I expect it to happen while I'm asleep (between being on the West Coast and being a night owl).

There's going to be 2 new sites within the next few days. I didn't want to add them yet because (1) I want to make sure that the DNS is propagated to everyone, not just me and (2) I've been down for a few days so I want to make sure I've got new offers added (and if you come across any dead offers, please click the "Dead Offers" link, it is very appreciated).[/quote00ef4fbdca]I am really disappointed in your site, not only did I lose several people due to your inconsistency, but now you are down again, can't even check things..I put my order in last week, no pay out..why are you guys so slow? I just don't know what to do anymore, every time I start promoting your site, all of a sudden you are down..hard to sale something thats not there...

Getstuff4free Kyle

22-07-2007 14:38:48

[quotea615bb1e48="320181"][quotea615bb1e48="Getstuff4free Kyle"]OK, as of now, you're still going to get an invalid license, but that's an FSR issue. Everything else should be ready to go so that as soon as FSR updates the license info, we'll be back up. I'm posting this now because I expect it to happen while I'm asleep (between being on the West Coast and being a night owl).

There's going to be 2 new sites within the next few days. I didn't want to add them yet because (1) I want to make sure that the DNS is propagated to everyone, not just me and (2) I've been down for a few days so I want to make sure I've got new offers added (and if you come across any dead offers, please click the "Dead Offers" link, it is very appreciated).[/quotea615bb1e48]I am really disappointed in your site, not only did I lose several people due to your inconsistency, but now you are down again, can't even check things..I put my order in last week, no pay out..why are you guys so slow? I just don't know what to do anymore, every time I start promoting your site, all of a sudden you are down..hard to sale something thats not there...[/quotea615bb1e48]

The previous downtime was not an inconsistency matter, it was switching hosts. As far as right now, I just got off the phone with support. It should hopefully be back up soon and at some point in the next couple of days we'll probably be doing some upgrading of our server but the downtime for that should be very minimal. Please be patient, I can guarantee you that I'm losing more money from the downtime than you are.

And as far as your order and the payout, please see this post - http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64706