ATTN: Everyone who signed up in the last couple days

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57707

Getstuff4free Kyle

24-03-2007 19:04:07

As you may or may not know, our server switched hosts and we lost a little bit of data. Turns out it was not nearly as much as I thought it was going to be, however, for some reason or other, we lost no credit requests going back much further than everything else. I'm not quite sure why that is, but rest assured that if you filed a no credit request and it's not showing, it has already been forwarded to our affiliate and nothing is affected by it.

But more importantly, I still have a few users that signed up during the missing period that are unaccounted for. If this was you (or one of your refs), I need the missing person to re-sign up using the same information as before under the same ref link as before. Then, open a support ticket on the site telling me what offers you had done. There were some credits that came through while the site was down but it appears as if all those were for people who are still in the database without any problems. So if you signed up between the evening of the 21st until the sites came back online on the 23rd and received credit, but your account is no longer existant, you need to open a support ticket.

I went through all the credits that came in during that time. I manually added any that needed to be added to still-existant accounts and I have a complete list of unaccounted for users. I have a total of 8 people. I am not going to tell you what sites they are on or what offers they did because that's what you need to tell me. If anybody attempts to take advantage of this situation and fraud us, you will go on permanant hold on all GS4F sites and I will do all that I can to get you banned from whatever freebie forum you're from (I'm cut-and-pasting this message into several forums - some are more cooperative than others). I will have no tolerance for anyone trying to take advantage of a bad situation.

If you have a ref that signed up under you but is refusing to cooperate with these efforts, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Obviously that will be a little more difficult to verify, but hopefully we can work something out. But back to the fraud thing again - I stil have some pertinent info. If you tell me that you're missing a green ref on a certain site who's being uncooperative and there are no outstanding users on that site (for example), the ban hammer is coming out.

Everyone - thank you very much for your patience. I know this situation could have been much worse. As it stands, 8 users is not that bad, but I know if you're one of the 8, it's still frustrating, so I'm going to do everything I can to make it as painless as possible. Please feel free to pm me or open a support ticket if you have any questions/concerns.