Unlimited orders - No more redoing offer requirements!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62947

trippmarxx

24-05-2007 14:02:16

Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that effective today, 5/24/07, users who wish to complete our site again will not need to complete their offer requirements over and over! Once you complete your requirements, your done! Simply continue to refer users and cashout multiple times on EVERY site!

How's that for a memorial day weekend gift? ;) Thanks for all of your support guys, and keep up the good work!

-Bryan
Owner, Ultimate Freebies

tinkerjenn

24-05-2007 15:06:51

HOORAY!

moviemadnessman

24-05-2007 15:08:01

That will certainly be sweet )

You might want to update your FAQ, though ... it still says that users can only complete each site once (

Is the payout schedule still the same, or has that changed at all?

trippmarxx

24-05-2007 22:11:23

[quote2dc6a365db="moviemadnessman"]That will certainly be sweet )

You might want to update your FAQ, though ... it still says that users can only complete each site once (

Is the payout schedule still the same, or has that changed at all?[/quote2dc6a365db]

We're updating A LOT of things around here ) Thanks for pointing that out though....It has been something that has needed to change for awhile....I guess we just move too quick and grow faster than our FAQ does ;)

Our payout schedule currently is still the 5th and 20th. As we continue to grow, and the demand gets heavier for payout frequency, we will move to weekly payouts ) We feel that we can almost guarantee every user who is approved that they WILL get paid on those days (if not before, which is usual around here!).

marbleeye

25-05-2007 19:14:26

This is awesome. http//www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-017.gif[" alt=""/img9c690bc7c4]

I guess once we reach the $600 mark we need to fill out the w9?

trippmarxx

26-05-2007 06:43:28

[quote1fe531fe76="marbleeye"]This is awesome. http//www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-017.gif[" alt=""/img1fe531fe76]

I guess once we reach the $600 mark we need to fill out the w9?[/quote1fe531fe76]

You got it! If you know your going to be going over the $600 anytime soon, you can always sign and scan your copy and send it to email==support@ultimatefreebies.orgsupport@ultimatefreebies.org=support@ultimatefreebies.orgsupport@ultimatefreebies.org/email. The faster it's done, the faster we can get things in order to get your paid )

psbread

26-05-2007 09:39:08

So even though i have an order in and have been waiting for it for almost a month by the 5th (submitted the 13th of may) I will have to redo an offer to get signed back up for the site. The only changes i see that need to be made to payout are the submittal times...if you submit before the 20th you should get paid on the 20th and so forth.

trippmarxx

26-05-2007 10:39:19

[quote4fc0e4b394="psbread"]So even though i have an order in and have been waiting for it for almost a month by the 5th (submitted the 13th of may) I will have to redo an offer to get signed back up for the site. The only changes i see that need to be made to payout are the submittal times...if you submit before the 20th you should get paid on the 20th and so forth.[/quote4fc0e4b394]

No, you will not have to redo an offer to get more referrals. If you've placed an order already, all you will need to do is simply let us know when to add credit to your account, and you can begin to obtain more referrals.

Also, submitting the day before the 20th and getting paid the next day would almost be similar to a "daily" payout. We plan to keep our dates in place the way they are for now, and we feel they are working out perfect for most users. Also, your order will be ready before the 5th, as most payouts set for the 5th are going out June 1st ) (with the exception of our Cash-Back network, Money4Offers)

psbread

26-05-2007 14:31:57

Ok ....Well that sounds good to me wink Thanks for the quick reply.