Several Offers expired?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66517

nomadant

13-07-2007 21:44:38

On your computers site it's saying for quite a few offers that they are expired, whats up with that?

OrderGiftsFree

13-07-2007 23:46:02

Go ahead and click the "Offer Dead?" link right below each offer. We are working on getting many more offers!

nomadant

14-07-2007 08:18:24

Thats great. The offers that weren't working are working again now. Do you happen to know when the next payout with be that way I can make sure to submitt before then?

OrderGiftsFree

14-07-2007 11:11:10

You guys do not understand what is going on here. I have had a lot of users generate leads on OrderGiftsFree.com. Once you generate a lead we are paid for that lead. We are paid once a month for the leads. Half of my publishers did not pay me last month and more won't this month. The fraud is ridiculous. I am not robbing anyone. I am being robbed myself. I've taken MANY hits for my users. I've paid out of my pocket and gave away all of my profit. I've worked on OGF for 7 months and have taken near to nothing. If I pursue payments before I get paid I may end up losing everything I have worked for. I am truly trying to sort this situation out the best I can. Right now I will ONLY pay users when I am paid. I understand that this will be a delay to users, but you need to realize that it isn't fair to me to give away everything I have.

nomadant

14-07-2007 22:06:58

Sorry, was just asking a question.

amnesiachick

15-07-2007 00:10:02

[quotea13bfe1c54="OrderGiftsFree"]You guys do not understand what is going on here. I have had a lot of users generate leads on OrderGiftsFree.com. Once you generate a lead we are paid for that lead. We are paid once a month for the leads. Half of my publishers did not pay me last month and more won't this month. The fraud is ridiculous. I am not robbing anyone. I am being robbed myself. I've taken MANY hits for my users. I've paid out of my pocket and gave away all of my profit. I've worked on OGF for 7 months and have taken near to nothing. If I pursue payments before I get paid I may end up losing everything I have worked for. I am truly trying to sort this situation out the best I can. Right now I will ONLY pay users when I am paid. I understand that this will be a delay to users, but you need to realize that it isn't fair to me to give away everything I have.[/quotea13bfe1c54]

[ia13bfe1c54]Sounds like a sticky situation. I hope things get straightened out soon.

A little worried,

Cassie[/colora13bfe1c54][/ia13bfe1c54]

luckypenney

15-07-2007 08:04:08

OrderGiftsFree is doing the best they can, I understand. As every business owner knows, it's not easy pleasing everyone when there are things happening that are beyond control.