Emergency Notice!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65502

OrderGiftsFree

28-06-2007 11:24:14

As many of you may have noticed I have been banned from the Anything4Free.com forums. I do not know how my status will reflect here at the moment. Rest assured EVERY user will be paid. OrderGiftsFree.com will not go down because 1 or 2 forums decide that they no longer want OGF there. OrderGiftsFree was banned for "offer fraud" which never occurred. They claim there is evidence, but they have not contacted me once. I heard a few things, but so far everyone they have told me has been wrong. I will do my best to sort this issue out however I'd like everyone to remember that we are not going down and we are still paying!

moviemadnessman

28-06-2007 11:57:49

Another site owner that was banned from A4f ... honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Still, it is terrible that you were banned (especially if you didn't do anything wrong).

Margot530

28-06-2007 14:22:15

Thank you so much for being such a stand up guy, and letting us all know what is going on...I wont and I doubt many others will hold it against you!

Thanks Randy, and hope it all works out...we would want proof from you, so it's only fair that you should get the same in return!

Always will be my favorite site!!!!

Margot D

yebel89@gmail.com

28-06-2007 14:45:58

Will payments still be sent out on the 30th?

OrderGiftsFree

28-06-2007 15:05:24

[quotefe1d7d070e="yebel89@gmail.com"]Will payments still be sent out on the 30th?[/quotefe1d7d070e]
Yes payments should still go out on the 30th!

theman2005

28-06-2007 18:11:50

Wow another ____GiftsFree user/site owner banned from A4F.. they must something against ____GiftsFree usernames. First YGF, now OGF....

OrderGiftsFree

28-06-2007 18:19:35

[quotea9ed736bab="theman2005"]Wow another ____GiftsFree user/site owner banned from A4F.. they must something against ____GiftsFree usernames. First YGF, now OGF....[/quotea9ed736bab]
Haha, maybe I should of thought of a different name ;)

manOFice

29-06-2007 11:03:19

[quotead608ea67f="theman2005"]Wow another ____GiftsFree user/site owner banned from A4F.. they must something against ____GiftsFree usernames. First YGF, now OGF....[/quotead608ea67f]

I hope you're kidding. Being around since 2005 I'll take it that you were.

psbread

29-06-2007 14:37:31

Well I posted this on A4F

Well either way the OGF sites (owner included) has never given me a reason to not trust them. They are a reputable site and Im sure will carry on in light of the situation. They have always had excellent support and the sites themselves should not be in question

OrderGiftsFree

29-06-2007 15:31:16

[quotebee027d017="psbread"]Well I posted this on A4F

Well either way the OGF sites (owner included) has never given me a reason to not trust them. They are a reputable site and Im sure will carry on in light of the situation. They have always had excellent support and the sites themselves should not be in question[/quotebee027d017]
Thank you, this is what we love to hear.

fatboybrock

01-07-2007 16:30:11

I stuck up for you in the post on a4f about you being banned, and will stand behind your sites as long as you are around. I have been paid several times on your sites and they are still my favorites. Keep up the good work.

ItsAllGoodT3

01-07-2007 16:32:27

don't worry about it, your site has the best staff to deal with along with ease of use. ogf is amazing

OrderGiftsFree

01-07-2007 17:15:56

Thanks guys, keep up the great work!

Margot530

01-07-2007 17:22:28

Hi all,

I have worked with a lot of sites, and like some, don't really care for most, and adore OGF !! Sorry to anyone that has other favorites, and not trying to dis any other site or owners, but OGF has the BEST all around site! The only thing I would like to see happen at some point, that another site is doing...putting your useless partial credits together for you. wink Just a wish for the future. But I will always remain loyal to OGF, the site, the owner, and the wonderful staff!

Margot D

sandra habina

02-07-2007 10:08:29

PAID AS PROMISED FROM OGF. This network and support staff are always friendly and very helpful. OrderGiftsFree is awesome.

junkie06

02-07-2007 18:03:48

Yeah i noticed that, I have asked if they can show us proof that you did it. I mean why hide it, if it was done?

egyptianruin

03-07-2007 09:09:08

[quotecc8329d2de="junkie06"]Yeah i noticed that, I have asked if they can show us proof that you did it. I mean why hide it, if it was done?[/quotecc8329d2de]

Because it is private and confidential information. If OGF wishes to share it he will. The A4F moderators do not have any obligation to give users details for bans.

OrderGiftsFree

03-07-2007 11:35:48

[quote01468590f7="egyptianruin"][quote01468590f7="junkie06"]Yeah i noticed that, I have asked if they can show us proof that you did it. I mean why hide it, if it was done?[/quote01468590f7]

Because it is private and confidential information. If OGF wishes to share it he will. The A4F moderators do not have any obligation to give users details for bans.[/quote01468590f7]
Well they have "reasons" for my ban, but I have given evidence that I have not frauded. I've tried working it out, but the decision they make is up to them. OGF will work hard no matter what happens!

Getstuff4free Kyle

03-07-2007 18:09:37

[quotec0efef1a68="OrderGiftsFree"][quotec0efef1a68="egyptianruin"][quotec0efef1a68="junkie06"]Yeah i noticed that, I have asked if they can show us proof that you did it. I mean why hide it, if it was done?[/quotec0efef1a68]

Because it is private and confidential information. If OGF wishes to share it he will. The A4F moderators do not have any obligation to give users details for bans.[/quotec0efef1a68]
Well they have "reasons" for my ban, but I have given evidence that I have not frauded. I've tried working it out, but the decision they make is up to them. OGF will work hard no matter what happens![/quotec0efef1a68]

Here's the part I don't get. I'm not trying to flame or start an argument, I'm just trying to put myself into your shoes. Or at least the shoes you claim to be wearing. If GS4F was banned from A4F, with no public explanation given other than "Massive Offer Fraud" and I was innocent of said charges, I know that having those charges against me would hurt my business. Not to the point where it would shut me down, but it would certainly not be the PR I would like my site to have. So what I would do is take ER's advice when she said "If OGF wishes to share it he will." I'd share what they have on me and explain why it's not true. If the information is not true, then you have no reason not to refute the claims point by point.

Trust me, us site owners are just as interested in what happens as the users, if not more so. We're the ones that are harmed the most by Offer Frauders as these last weeks have shown, and if you're innocent of that, I'd like to know.

OrderGiftsFree

04-07-2007 10:10:14

I would love to announce the reasons, but I'd prefer to stay away from the subject completely. A4F isn't being too friendly and I have a feeling they have too much pride to take back any remarks they've left.

TryinToGetPaid

04-07-2007 12:04:44

So you are just going to claim innocence, and not go any further? Because A4F won't take back remarks? You are worried more about A4F than your users, who I am sure, want to know the accusations.

Or you can pull a Sammy Sosa and when someone asks you about it - just say you don't know how to speak English.

OrderGiftsFree

05-07-2007 00:01:45

No, right now this issue is between me and Anything4Free only. My users don't need to be filled with false information. A4F knows what is happening and will take action to what they believe is right. At the moment I'm fine and ready to move on. OrderGiftsFree brings in many users away from the forums already. We will get back together and payout instantly as always very soon!

fatboybrock

16-07-2007 16:15:30

Well I for one don't need an explanation. As long as the payout are still happening and the support staff stays as fast and friendly as they are, you will have my support.

luckypenney

16-07-2007 17:38:57

What I don't understand was that A4F was desperately trying to make it clear that the site owner was banned, and not the site, but the site was moved from the main page anyway. Kindof a mixed message.

Getstuff4free Kyle

16-07-2007 17:45:16

[quotee107862036="luckypenney"]What I don't understand was that A4F was desperately trying to make it clear that the site owner was banned, and not the site, but the site was moved from the main page anyway. Kindof a mixed message.[/quotee107862036]

Perhaps a better way of putting it was that the sites were banned because of the actions (or alleged actions) of the owner. The main point of what A4F was getting at really was to make it clear that the people who worked for him (i.e. Jessecka, Bonnie, etc.) didn't do anything wrong.

OrderGiftsFree

18-07-2007 17:10:31

[quotec5088aa1cc="Getstuff4free Kyle"][quotec5088aa1cc="luckypenney"]What I don't understand was that A4F was desperately trying to make it clear that the site owner was banned, and not the site, but the site was moved from the main page anyway. Kindof a mixed message.[/quotec5088aa1cc]

Perhaps a better way of putting it was that the sites were banned because of the actions (or alleged actions) of the owner. The main point of what A4F was getting at really was to make it clear that the people who worked for him (i.e. Jessecka, Bonnie, etc.) didn't do anything wrong.[/quotec5088aa1cc]
Who's to say that I did anything wrong? The information put together by you and Joe was merely false and misinterpreted. I have not and will not ever fraud an offer. OGF works hard to prevent all fraud.

roberto

18-07-2007 20:29:34

I still like ordergiftsfree.com. they have paid out too well for me to give up on them now.

Hang in there!

I'm looking forward to you getting past this!

Getstuff4free Kyle

18-07-2007 21:12:33

[quote84c4af0fe2="OrderGiftsFree"][quote84c4af0fe2="Getstuff4free Kyle"][quote84c4af0fe2="luckypenney"]What I don't understand was that A4F was desperately trying to make it clear that the site owner was banned, and not the site, but the site was moved from the main page anyway. Kindof a mixed message.[/quote84c4af0fe2]

Perhaps a better way of putting it was that the sites were banned because of the actions (or alleged actions) of the owner. The main point of what A4F was getting at really was to make it clear that the people who worked for him (i.e. Jessecka, Bonnie, etc.) didn't do anything wrong.[/quote84c4af0fe2]
Who's to say that I did anything wrong? The information put together by you and Joe was merely false and misinterpreted. I have not and will not ever fraud an offer. OGF works hard to prevent all fraud.[/quote84c4af0fe2]

1. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in the original post by saying "or alleged actions."

2. I don't have any way of accessing the info that was the main reason that you were banned (since it has to do with A4F) which kinda puts a hole in your theory.

3. While I don't have any way of accessing it myself, I have seen it and I would love to know how you explain it.

So basically you're barking up the wrong tree there. I've never been a site cop, a trade cop, a mod, and admin or anything of the sort at A4F other than a user, site owner and donator. I've only had access to all of the same info on everybody else that you did when you were there and the same forums that you did. I have no way of obtaining the information that was the main reason you got booted, I have no say in the mods voting process and I certainly have no authority to pull the trigger. I was called in at one point to help verify some info that the A4F mods had, but even in that instance, I didn't even do that much.

In short, you can think what you will, but I had nothing against you until this came up. Now I do, but that's only because the accusations made against you are pretty serious and the evidence pretty convincing. But if those accusations aren't true, then I don't have anything against you anymore since that's really the only thing I had against you in the first place. If you can show me how anything was "misinterpreted," I would love to hear it. I would much prefer to do so privately than publicly. I'll admit to being skeptical as to exactly how you would explain things, but I'm certainly man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Granted, I have no power to get you back on A4F other than my charming wit.