Had a feeling that something bad was coming, what a bummer!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64501

Margot530

15-06-2007 03:26:48

Hey there,

Noticed the last time I cashed out, that things weren't quite right, and got a bad feeling overall. Got paid with no problem, but took much longer than normal, just a few days, but was very unusual....

Now to see your messages in the sites heading cry cry cry No more super fast, nearly instant pay outs !! A real bummer and blow to me, and am sure it will be to others as well.

Am sorry for your troubles, and still love the site, will just have to see how long it will usually take now. And right during another cash out. Dang!

I have a lot of editing to do on my posts with FIPG! shock

Margot )

joanna84r

15-06-2007 11:33:42

yea i knew something was wrong too, i'm still waiting for payment.

Scammers ruin it for everybody.

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 11:36:15

4 out of 5 of my refs are sitting at partial credits. I don't think I'lll be able to complete at all now since crediting is such a problem and there are no manual credits now (

ldybug1752

15-06-2007 14:32:00

I'm waiting on a cash out too ( I hope this all works out for the best. Keepin my fingers crossed! D

Margot530

15-06-2007 16:32:17

Now finding out that this is network wide, I think I am going to have to go to paying on approval only. That will slow things down a bit for awhile, and just when I was hitting a real nice groove! But may be the best in the long run for all of us....some sites now not paying for 30 days? Can't put out the cash like I am now for that long wait.

Margot

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 16:54:21

Amen.I've been waiting for a payout from another site for over a month, and the earliest they say it will happen in June 20th

Margot530

15-06-2007 18:27:12

Oh, OUCH Tink! I waited nearly 30 days for one pay out, and wont be trying very hard to get referrals for that one anymore...just on the side.

Will deff stick with sites that still have descent pay out times. And wondering if OGF is truly going to be "a few days?"

Margot

tinkerjenn

15-06-2007 19:02:58

I hope so. I cashed out 2 refs on paypal today

lorny35

15-06-2007 19:40:18

[quote5fc889d95b="Margot530"]Now finding out that this is network wide, I think I am going to have to go to paying on approval only. That will slow things down a bit for awhile, and just when I was hitting a real nice groove! But may be the best in the long run for all of us....some sites now not paying for 30 days? Can't put out the cash like I am now for that long wait.

Margot[/quote5fc889d95b]

I agree with you Margot. The way I am looking at it, if we have to wait for our money, so do the people that are greening for us. We will all get paid at the [b5fc889d95b]same time[/b5fc889d95b]. Take it or leave it!!!!

amnesiachick

15-06-2007 23:40:16

[quotea01968a5f5="Margot530"]Now finding out that this is network wide, I think I am going to have to go to paying on approval only. That will slow things down a bit for awhile, and just when I was hitting a real nice groove! But may be the best in the long run for all of us....some sites now not paying for 30 days? Can't put out the cash like I am now for that long wait.

Margot[/quotea01968a5f5]

Wow, it takes some sites that long to pay out? Yikes!! I have only had one cashout and am in the process of getting a cashout (BOTH from OGF), but it has been 3 days since my order has been approved and still nothing. It's kinda weird cuz my order was approved like an hour and 20 minutes after I placed it....but I'm still waiting for my cash prize. OGF Bonnie told me payouts were going out "later today" (Friday), but still no go and it's almost 2am on Saturday morning. Makes me a bit nervous cuz I was really really excited and more on fire to get referrals after my first payout and now....it's like....just waiting....

Could you please PM me and fill me in on what sites pay quickly and which sites take a while? I don't want to get stuck with a site that I thought was going to pay quickly and then it take 30 days. I just want to be aware so that if I do one of the longer time to payout, I will plan accordingly, you know? Can anybody and everyone fill me in please? I know that I spoke to another site today and they pay within 24 hours which I was happy to hear.

OGF has been known for their quick payout, right? It sucks that this is my second time for a payout and they are having delays.... ( I love OGF, but the waiting sucks a bit. I wonder why all the delays?

lorny35

16-06-2007 07:37:49

Be patient with OGF. Even though they and alot of sites had to dump instant payouts, it will still be within a few days. As of right now, this is what is posted on their sites
Due to the huge amount of fraud, many of our publishers are sorting out fraudulent leads. Therefore we have no choice but to hold off on the instant payments. I promise I will get them out asap! It shouldn't be more than a few days; however, no exact time can be given!

My last one took 4 days. I got approved again yesterday and am waiting. Still better than alot of the sites. But who knows. They may all end up doing 30 days. I hope not, but time will tell.

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 07:54:18

On thing I can say about OGF.. they have been very up front about the situation and haven't panicked and overcompensated like another site I could name.

Margot530

16-06-2007 08:04:49

After what you have gone through Tink, and all the posts, I think every already knows cry .....have a bunch of people going through it as well, right along with you and no one happy about it. cry

Have had many people request deletion of trades, as there aren't any offers open, and on the other hand, since "was" paying on green have an influx of people trying to green instead of waiting for manuel. It's hurting everyone! I'm sure that once this settles down, that offers will be replaced and we will see which sites remain fast to pay, and stick with them. This is sure not a time to pay on green, unless you have a fat bank roll...not I...lol

Margot wink

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 08:06:52

I have never paid on green. ever. that will not change for the forseeable future

Margot530

16-06-2007 09:44:14

[quote0d0626e859="tinkerjenn"]I have never paid on green. ever. that will not change for the forseeable future[/quote0d0626e859]

I was just in the trade forum, and what a suprise...nearly everyone paying on green!

I'm glad I changed my policy, as I now would be in a very hurting position with most of the sites taking a new stance, whether for the short term or long term of taking 30 days or longer to pay. Not to mention the greens being pulled out from under people who had already passed final approval??? I don't get that one. Not at all fair!

OrderGiftsFree

16-06-2007 15:50:19

Hey everyone we truly are sorry for the wait. Our publishers have made some BIG changes. 1/2 of our offers have dropped and 1/2 of our publishers have dropped. Not one payment has made it to me this month so I'm going to be paying out of my pocket. I'm worried myself on what's going to happen. We'll pursue payments as fast as we can however I don't know how much longer I can pay out instantly if my payments are delayed. I will say that we WILL get back on track for instant payments again. Things have just gotten a little haywire. Don't worry you'll all be paid!

tinkerjenn

16-06-2007 16:38:20

<3

ldybug1752

16-06-2007 16:53:16

No worries, I trust ya! ;)

Margot530

16-06-2007 20:16:36

Thank you so much Randy!

I know this is all difficult to say the least on site owners such as yourself. Fairly new site and no pay to you this month...bites.

Do so appreciate your being upfront and letting us know what is going on to the best of your ability!

Thanks again,

Margot D

targetman39

17-06-2007 09:32:18

damn, i was always a trainn person

and i opened my doors to OGF two weeks ago because i hear about the instant payouts and how good they are

damn, this sucks.

its just like every other site, but i have 2 referrals that completed offers and one only has .5 credit so far and the other doesn't have any yet.

cry

BLUETHUNDER01071973

23-06-2007 18:40:46

HEY EVERYONE,
thanks you for all the post they have helped me out alot. i'VE just made a cash out and so far ive waited 2 days and still havent gotten anything... did receive the e-mail about the conformation and i hope this gets the ball rolling. but i hope not to have us waiting to long to get paid...thnks again just had to put my 2cents in

OrderGiftsFree

23-06-2007 22:10:36

Hey everyone I'm sorry to stall payments so long. I'm waiting for my publishers to pay me what they owe me. They guaranteed that I'd be paid by the 30th so all orders will go out by then. I'm trying my best to speed things up as fast as I can!

yebel89@gmail.com

25-06-2007 21:03:18

I understand your situation - its kind of like mine. I owe people money but have to get paid first to pay those people. lol