I am on hold. Great.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62983

JnBroadbent

24-05-2007 22:22:37

So I finally have met my referral requirements and submit my order. Later during the day while I'm at my girlfriends house, I log in to check if there's any update. Now mind you, I've had her complete a referral for me.

I get a message from admin stating my account is on hold because I have been found using multiple accounts which is against their TOS. Also my gf's account has been put on hold as well as the credit she got for me

I understand why I have been put on hold but I submitted a support ticket so hopefully the hold will be lifted.

liNote to self- Don't check status of sites from a computer that has already completed an offer for you.

(

Jessecka

24-05-2007 23:35:50

You cannot log into your account on someone else's computer, especially someone who has done an offer for you. It makes a duplicate IP, therefore making it look like you have multiple accounts.
It clearly states in the TOS about the reasons your account can and will go on hold.
Im sorry, but your hold will not be lifted.
Please re-read our TOS for any further concerns or questions.

JnBroadbent

25-05-2007 06:47:07

[quotea0d4595099="Jessecka"]You cannot log into your account on someone else's computer, especially someone who has done an offer for you. It makes a duplicate IP, therefore making it look like you have multiple accounts.
It clearly states in the TOS about the reasons your account can and will go on hold.
Im sorry, but your hold will not be lifted.
Please re-read our TOS for any further concerns or questions.[/quotea0d4595099]

roll