OGF HOLD HAPPY!?!?!?!?!?!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62858

csullivan1@rochester.rr.c

23-05-2007 11:04:24

OK so I'm not one to bash sites and have never really posted anything "negative" about a site....but give me a break here OGF. Don't get me wrong, I've had referrals go on hold on other networks, but for LEGITIMATE reasons. You put me on hold a couple weeks back saying that I was frauding offers. When I talked to you on AIM and asked what offers I was frauding, the only thing you said is, "I have a whole list of offers you've done"...and I also have a HUGE list of offers that I have done! But I've never frauded an offer and within minutes, my hold was lifted, as it should have been. Now yesterday I get a notice that one of my referrals was placed on hold. A referral that is pretty well established. Being that I am in the middle of another trade with that referral, the red flag was raised and I immediately contacted him with my concerns that he went red on OGF....OH NO.....is he a scammer?? What's going on?? Well of course he wasn't/isn't a scammer...and HIS hold was lifted as well!!!! Just seems fishy to me to have myself and one of my referrals (I don't have many on that site) be placed on hold and have the hold lifted rather quickly. Seems to me like the owner of this site might be a little "hold happy".........just a thought!!!

jdizzle314

23-05-2007 13:58:59

So your saying out of the blue your account just was red flagged?...hmm..i can somewhat understand why he does this because having instant payout is really risky in this buisness..but then again putting users on hold and having them fight to get off is really wrong.

OrderGiftsFree

23-05-2007 14:41:37

Alright, lets start from the beginning. You were placed on hold for offer fraud. You completed the offer Cortiban twice. Later that day you messaged me wondering what the hold was for. I checked your account and told you you're on hold for frauding Cortiban. After we talked for several minutes I checked the details and found that you've completed at least 100 offers and only frauded these very two. I went out of my way and allowed you to continue as I figured this was an honest mistake. (%99 of the other sites would have kept you on hold)

Your referral was taken off hold after some confusion. A while back your referral was placed on hold for frauding the following offers.

Ebay Onramp 2006-12-16 072105
Ebay Onramp 2006-12-07 122104
Ebay Onramp 2006-12-07 121604

Auction Helper 2007-03-29 170903
Auction Helper 2007-04-18 203303

He discussed his situation and his hold was taken off. (Auction Helper and Auction Plus are the same offers) and Ebay Onramp was an accident from another sites ignorance. (Again %99 of the sites will keep him on hold) This user was again checked recently on your account and accidentally placed on hold. It wasn't until your referral brought it to our attention that he/she shouldn't be on hold since this issue was already resolved.

Did this ever occur to you that we at OrderGiftsFree.com may not be hold happy, but actually the opposite and are very lenient?

jdizzle314

23-05-2007 17:16:36

licoughli Somebody owe's someone an apology licoughlilicoughli

Margot530

23-05-2007 21:39:36

[quote6ac4f09a34="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]OK so I'm not one to bash sites and have never really posted anything "negative" about a site....but give me a break here OGF. Don't get me wrong, I've had referrals go on hold on other networks, but for LEGITIMATE reasons. You put me on hold a couple weeks back saying that I was frauding offers. When I talked to you on AIM and asked what offers I was frauding, the only thing you said is, "I have a whole list of offers you've done"...and I also have a HUGE list of offers that I have done! But I've never frauded an offer and within minutes, my hold was lifted, as it should have been. Now yesterday I get a notice that one of my referrals was placed on hold. A referral that is pretty well established. Being that I am in the middle of another trade with that referral, the red flag was raised and I immediately contacted him with my concerns that he went red on OGF....OH NO.....is he a scammer?? What's going on?? Well of course he wasn't/isn't a scammer...and HIS hold was lifted as well!!!! Just seems fishy to me to have myself and one of my referrals (I don't have many on that site) be placed on hold and have the hold lifted rather quickly. Seems to me like the owner of this site might be a little "hold happy".........just a thought!!![/quote6ac4f09a34]

I'm sorry this happened to you Casey...I've had a simular issue, but Randy has always made things right, if at all possible; if the person contacts him and works to resolve it. And it sounds like he did this for you.

I do understand also the downfall of being so quick to payout, and the cautions that need to be taken. In my opinion, for what it is worth, I'd rather do a quick fix on a red then wait weeks for a payout.

Randy, Jessica and Bonnie are awesome with their support, and I've had great success with this site. I do hope you can give them another shot. wink

Margot D

gmario

23-05-2007 23:14:49

[quoteda6648cc12="OrderGiftsFree"]Alright, lets start from the beginning. You were placed on hold for offer fraud. You completed the offer Cortiban twice. Later that day you messaged me wondering what the hold was for. I checked your account and told you you're on hold for frauding Cortiban. After we talked for several minutes I checked the details and found that you've completed at least 100 offers and only frauded these very two. I went out of my way and allowed you to continue as I figured this was an honest mistake. (%99 of the other sites would have kept you on hold)

Your referral was taken off hold after some confusion. A while back your referral was placed on hold for frauding the following offers.

Ebay Onramp 2006-12-16 072105
Ebay Onramp 2006-12-07 122104
Ebay Onramp 2006-12-07 121604

Auction Helper 2007-03-29 170903
Auction Helper 2007-04-18 203303

He discussed his situation and his hold was taken off. (Auction Helper and Auction Plus are the same offers) and Ebay Onramp was an accident from another sites ignorance. (Again %99 of the sites will keep him on hold) This user was again checked recently on your account and accidentally placed on hold. It wasn't until your referral brought it to our attention that he/she shouldn't be on hold since this issue was already resolved.

Did this ever occur to you that we at OrderGiftsFree.com may not be hold happy, but actually the opposite and are very lenient?[/quoteda6648cc12]

There's the money post. If anything his very understanding but when it comes to fraud theres no break.

24-05-2007 08:21:22

[quoteeb94b3b26e]I'm sorry this happened to you Casey...I've had a simular issue, but Randy has always made things right, if at all possible; if the person contacts him and works to resolve it. And it sounds like he did this for you.

I do understand also the downfall of being so quick to payout, and the cautions that need to be taken. In my opinion, for what it is worth, I'd rather do a quick fix on a red then wait weeks for a payout.

Randy, Jessica and Bonnie are awesome with their support, and I've had great success with this site. I do hope you can give them another shot. wink

Margot D[/quoteeb94b3b26e]

Not trying to bash OGF....as the last three words of my post were "just a thought". Anyways, I like OGF...which is why I continue to do their sites....

And Randy, you never said that I "frauded" cortiban when we spoke in IM because to my knowledge, I didn't. I did the cortiban offer and the corticet offer...and am still under the impression that these are two completely different offers. If I am wrong about that, I apologize. Also Randy, no explanation was given to me about my referral that was placed on hold and taken off of hold so quickly, which is the same thing that happened to me....makes one wonder.

BUT!!!!!!!!!

All these people that have rebutted my statements in this post claim that you need to be so "hold happy" as I put it, because you have instant payouts. As I stated and let's make it clear, I LIKE OGF....but two out of the three times that I have submitted for approval, I have been approved VERY QUICKLY, but it took 2 weeks before I got paid. So much for instant payouts!!! I understand that OGF is still getting into the groove of instant payouts, and maybe it's just my bad luck...but let's take a look at my experience with OGF. I mean really, myself and another ref being put on hold and taken off within 24 hours, as well as 2 of my 3 "instant" payouts taking 2 weeks or more to actually get paid...just doesn't make for such a positive experience.

[quoteeb94b3b26e]licoughli Somebody owe's someone an apology licoughlilicoughli[/quoteeb94b3b26e]

I don't feel like I owe anyone an apology, as I did nothing wrong except state that I feel OGF is a little hold happy. Maybe he's lenient, maybe everyone else has had AWESOME experiences on OGF....but my experiences haven't been so awesome.

I like Randy, he's always been quick to answer my support tickets and was very apologetic the second time I had to wait two weeks for payment, but it's my overall experience on OGF that hasn't been as positive as I would've liked.

As I stated before also, I have every intention of continuing to work with OGF, and I hope that my future experiences with them are more positive than the past. I know Margot RAVES about this network and the instant payout thing is awesome...if only I'd get an instant payout = )

Casey

OrderGiftsFree

24-05-2007 12:14:56

[quoted00d20c196="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"][quoted00d20c196]I'm sorry this happened to you Casey...I've had a simular issue, but Randy has always made things right, if at all possible; if the person contacts him and works to resolve it. And it sounds like he did this for you.

Margot D[/quoted00d20c196]

Not trying to bash OGF....as the last three words of my post were "just a thought". Anyways, I like OGF...which is why I continue to do their sites....

And Randy, you never said that I "frauded" cortiban when we spoke in IM because to my knowledge, I didn't. I did the cortiban offer and the corticet offer...and am still under the impression that these are two completely different offers. If I am wrong about that, I apologize. Also Randy, no explanation was given to me about my referral that was placed on hold and taken off of hold so quickly, which is the same thing that happened to me....makes one wonder.

BUT!!!!!!!!!

All these people that have rebutted my statements in this post claim that you need to be so "hold happy" as I put it, because you have instant payouts. As I stated and let's make it clear, I LIKE OGF....but two out of the three times that I have submitted for approval, I have been approved VERY QUICKLY, but it took 2 weeks before I got paid. So much for instant payouts!!! I understand that OGF is still getting into the groove of instant payouts, and maybe it's just my bad luck...but let's take a look at my experience with OGF. I mean really, myself and another ref being put on hold and taken off within 24 hours, as well as 2 of my 3 "instant" payouts taking 2 weeks or more to actually get paid...just doesn't make for such a positive experience.

[quoted00d20c196]licoughli Somebody owe's someone an apology licoughlilicoughli[/quoted00d20c196]

I don't feel like I owe anyone an apology, as I did nothing wrong except state that I feel OGF is a little hold happy. Maybe he's lenient, maybe everyone else has had AWESOME experiences on OGF....but my experiences haven't been so awesome.

I like Randy, he's always been quick to answer my support tickets and was very apologetic the second time I had to wait two weeks for payment, but it's my overall experience on OGF that hasn't been as positive as I would've liked.

As I stated before also, I have every intention of continuing to work with OGF, and I hope that my future experiences with them are more positive than the past. I know Margot RAVES about this network and the instant payout thing is awesome...if only I'd get an instant payout = )

Casey[/quoted00d20c196]

Hey I do have to stay bad luck has hit you. Your referral was a mistake on our part and should have never gone on hold. (We process 10-15 orders daily and there's no way for us to check each users history. I didn't not recognize the email and saw fraud. Though it had been resolved before I missed it this time.) As for your payouts you really hit bad timing for both payouts. Two months ago we had instant payouts for about 2 weeks. The second two weeks were paid on the following 15th. Last month we made instant payouts for 3 weeks. The last week was stalled again until the 15th. This month shouldn't stall at all! If any stall it wouldn't be more than a few days however I believe we'll be doing instant payouts for now on!

I'm sorry that things haven't gone too well, but we'll strive to change your opinion!

Randy

(Oh and BTW, we don't mean to be hold happy. We have so many checks, 100's a day, that we hold as we find problems. With this many checks mistakes do happen!)

24-05-2007 12:40:02

THANK YOU Randy!!!!! Thank you for being such a great person and not getting all defensive and ripping me apart for having an opinion!!! I appreciate your explanations and professionalism and now have even more of a reason to continue to work on your sites!!! No wonder Margot raves about this network...and I can only hope that my future experiences will turn my opinions around into much more positive ones!!! Thanks again!!!!

Jessecka

24-05-2007 23:38:14

Ummm, He was just explaining what happened. That is what you wanted right?

25-05-2007 06:09:22

[quote8b048085fd="Jessecka"]Ummm, He was just explaining what happened. That is what you wanted right?[/quote8b048085fd]

???? What's your question here?

moviemadnessman

25-05-2007 11:04:09

I think she was merely pointing out that he was only doing what he was supposed to be doing, and that he didn't really go out of his way to do it. That's what I gathered about her comment. Am I correct, Jess?

Jessecka

26-05-2007 15:12:28

Yes you are correct.

26-05-2007 17:55:50

Well I still don't really see the relevance of the question/statement. I was simply thanking Randy for being professional while explaining to me exactly what happened and not getting defensive. I've seen some site owners lose their minds and get incredibly defensive and tear people up. I simply thanked Randy for keeping his cool and enlightening me...so I'm not sure where you were going with your question???

OrderGiftsFree

26-05-2007 17:57:11

[quote5cc44bc36c="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]Well I still don't really see the relevance of the question/statement. I was simply thanking Randy for being professional while explaining to me exactly what happened and not getting defensive. I've seen some site owners lose their minds and get incredibly defensive and tear people up. I simply thanked Randy for keeping his cool and enlightening me...so I'm not sure where you were going with your question???[/quote5cc44bc36c]

Hey, don't worry about it. She may have misunderstood!

Margot530

26-05-2007 20:16:51

[quote2860dc8ceb="csullivan1@rochester.rr.c"]THANK YOU Randy!!!!! Thank you for being such a great person and not getting all defensive and ripping me apart for having an opinion!!! I appreciate your explanations and professionalism and now have even more of a reason to continue to work on your sites!!! No wonder Margot raves about this network...and I can only hope that my future experiences will turn my opinions around into much more positive ones!!! Thanks again!!!![/quote2860dc8ceb]

Oh, Casey...you have made me feel so much better D ...I know OGF is easy to work with, and their support is just the best...Randy and his team of gals, really want to take care of all of this with you! It is very possible that you caught them during the pay out times of the 15th till they got things straightened out...I have never waited over 8 hours for a payout. But made sure I didn't order during that time. wink

So glad you gave them a chance, and I know your not bashing!

Have a great one Casey!

Margot D

Jessecka

26-05-2007 23:08:40

Sorry. I really thought you were being sarcastic.
If you werent, then I apologize.