problem with 1 dollar offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62477

chrome89k

18-05-2007 14:36:54

just wanted to see what the status on the TRUE.com offer is... its not working temporarily and my friend is getting into freebie and that is my favorite site to recommend obviously because its FREE lol... just wanted to see whats going on

jdizzle314

18-05-2007 15:02:52

As i have heard from others site owners it is frauded like crazy and the payout has been dropped on it /..and its really hard to get manual credit for it

OrderGiftsFree

18-05-2007 21:14:12

Hey, sorry about that. I meant to take the offer down. True.com is no longer allowed for incentive sites. It was frauded way too much. We have many other trial offers.

chrome89k

18-05-2007 21:16:19

arite... thanks for the response and answer... much appreciated...

i love your site btw

OrderGiftsFree

19-05-2007 00:36:20

[quote09158fca68="chrome89k"]arite... thanks for the response and answer... much appreciated...

i love your site btw[/quote09158fca68]
Not a problem, and thanks!

chrome89k

19-05-2007 10:47:09

while i have this thread open i just wanted to ask you something about your network...whats your newest site... and what others are you going to be coming out with?

chrome89k

19-05-2007 13:17:53

arite... my friends who want to sign up in my area are unable to complete the $1 offers such as value max, shopping essentials, and passport to fun, because it says service is unavailable in the area...

one of my friends got the error message and they still charged his card, another friend got the error message and got credit for it... not just on your site... all the sites.. its the offers themselves that are owned by the same company that is the problem...

why does it do that.. charge cards when it says order did not go through... ?

OrderGiftsFree

19-05-2007 23:52:39

[quoteebfc742489="chrome89k"]arite... my friends who want to sign up in my area are unable to complete the $1 offers such as value max, shopping essentials, and passport to fun, because it says service is unavailable in the area...

one of my friends got the error message and they still charged his card, another friend got the error message and got credit for it... not just on your site... all the sites.. its the offers themselves that are owned by the same company that is the problem...

why does it do that.. charge cards when it says order did not go through... ?[/quoteebfc742489]

Hey first off, we have a new site fastfood.ordergiftsfree.com (Launched about a week or two ago). Currently a free credit will be given if you signed up unreferred!

Also for these offers it is a known problem. These offers are all from one company known as Vertrue. Users do appear to get credit even when a card is denied. If you receive credit you may never complete the offer again. Getting credit twice is fraud. So make sure your friends know that they can't complete or get credit twice.

chrome89k

20-05-2007 08:14:14

[quote04a03e5806="OrderGiftsFree"][quote04a03e5806="chrome89k"]arite... my friends who want to sign up in my area are unable to complete the $1 offers such as value max, shopping essentials, and passport to fun, because it says service is unavailable in the area...

why does it do that.. charge cards when it says order did not go through... ?[/quote04a03e5806]

Hey first off, we have a new site fastfood.ordergiftsfree.com (Launched about a week or two ago). Currently a free credit will be given if you signed up unreferred!

Also for these offers it is a known problem. These offers are all from one company known as Vertrue. Users do appear to get credit even when a card is denied. If you receive credit you may never complete the offer again. Getting credit twice is fraud. So make sure your friends know that they can't complete or get credit twice.[/quote04a03e5806]

Ok, btw i signed up for fast food, and sent in support ticket for free credit

chrome89k

20-05-2007 08:14:32

[quote544d2f5f62="OrderGiftsFree"][quote544d2f5f62="chrome89k"]arite... my friends who want to sign up in my area are unable to complete the $1 offers such as value max, shopping essentials, and passport to fun, because it says service is unavailable in the area...

why does it do that.. charge cards when it says order did not go through... ?[/quote544d2f5f62]

Also for these offers it is a known problem. These offers are all from one company known as Vertrue. Users do appear to get credit even when a card is denied. If you receive credit you may never complete the offer again. Getting credit twice is fraud. So make sure your friends know that they can't complete or get credit twice.[/quote544d2f5f62]

Ok, btw i signed up for fast food, and sent in support ticket for free credit

OrderGiftsFree

20-05-2007 16:48:36

Awesome, it should be responded to very soon if it hasn't already been!
[quote48e214fbec="chrome89k"][quote48e214fbec="OrderGiftsFree"][quote48e214fbec="chrome89k"]arite...
my friends who want to sign up in my area are unable to complete the $1 offers such as value max, shopping essentials, and passport to fun, because it says service is unavailable in the area...

why does it do that.. charge cards when it says order did not go through... ?[/quote48e214fbec]

Also for these offers it is a known problem. These offers are all from one company known as Vertrue. Users do appear to get credit even when a card is denied. If you receive credit you may never complete the offer again. Getting credit twice is fraud. So make sure your friends know that they can't complete or get credit twice.[/quote48e214fbec]

Ok, btw i signed up for fast food, and sent in support ticket for free credit[/quote48e214fbec]

chrome89k

20-05-2007 18:59:49

[quote300815782a="OrderGiftsFree"]Awesome, it should be responded to very soon if it hasn't already been!
[quote300815782a="chrome89k"][quote300815782a="OrderGiftsFree"][quote300815782a="chrome89k"]arite...
my friends who want to sign up in my area are unable to complete the $1 offers such as value max, shopping essentials, and passport to fun, because it says service is unavailable in the area...

why does it do that.. charge cards when it says order did not go through... ?[/quote300815782a]

thanks so much.... i'm just going to stay away from the dollar dealz LMAO

Also for these offers it is a known problem. These offers are all from one company known as Vertrue. Users do appear to get credit even when a card is denied. If you receive credit you may never complete the offer again. Getting credit twice is fraud. So make sure your friends know that they can't complete or get credit twice.[/quote300815782a]

Ok, btw i signed up for fast food, and sent in support ticket for free credit[/quote300815782a][/quote300815782a]