Ordergifts great site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=61332

easygoing112

03-05-2007 19:43:50

Just wanted to say what a great site this is. I have submitted for pay twice on ipods.ordergifts and they are extremely fast with payments and Ive made over 500 with my two orders and just getting paid again. Randy is really nice and It's become one of my favorite sites, going to start working on another ordergiftsfree site. Ill post pictures soon, but just wanted to say thanks!!

condra

03-05-2007 19:48:57

Oh nooo!!! competition is coming i see

lol

yeah they are great! keep up the good work wink

OrderGiftsFree

03-05-2007 20:38:51

Awesome job! Keep it up ;)

Margot530

09-05-2007 04:02:59

[quoteb20311b2bc="easygoing112"]Just wanted to say what a great site this is. I have submitted for pay twice on ipods.ordergifts and they are extremely fast with payments and Ive made over 500 with my two orders and just getting paid again. Randy is really nice and It's become one of my favorite sites, going to start working on another ordergiftsfree site. Ill post pictures soon, but just wanted to say thanks!![/quoteb20311b2bc]

I've been seeing a lot of converts. People are quickly finding out what a great site this is...I've listed all the good things I could say about OGF, and still haven't found ANYTHING negative! Got one of my friends to see the light yesterday, she is sooo happy D

So yep, we are all going to have to be more competitive, I've got all the OGF sites, and can't wait till a decision is made regarding pets!

Margot wink

OrderGiftsFree

09-05-2007 14:32:11

[quote575a230721="Margot530"][quote575a230721="easygoing112"]Just wanted to say what a great site this is. I have submitted for pay twice on ipods.ordergifts and they are extremely fast with payments and Ive made over 500 with my two orders and just getting paid again. Randy is really nice and It's become one of my favorite sites, going to start working on another ordergiftsfree site. Ill post pictures soon, but just wanted to say thanks!![/quote575a230721]

I've been seeing a lot of converts. People are quickly finding out what a great site this is...I've listed all the good things I could say about OGF, and still haven't found ANYTHING negative! Got one of my friends to see the light yesterday, she is sooo happy D

So yep, we are all going to have to be more competitive, I've got all the OGF sites, and can't wait till a decision is made regarding pets!

Margot wink[/quote575a230721]

Yay, great to here! The pets idea is in thought though it may be a little while before that takes place. It depends if I can find available suppliers!