WHERE IS CUSTOMER SUPPOR????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=59929

HotGifts4You

17-04-2007 14:33:46

AIM customer support is almost never on, and my last support ticket took over 2 days to be answered. Also, I have several accounts that are waiting to be approved and its been over 2 days on those as well. Just wanted to know if there's been some sort of delay or what, because you claim to approve in one day.

condra

17-04-2007 14:42:43

well i submitted yesterday both for approval and support ticket and was answered today. maybe they were out of town?

JennyWren

18-04-2007 11:42:09

I've been trying to cashout since the 14th on Cash.WPIF but because my account didn't get reset last time there's a delay, and each time I have to wait a couple of days for a reply from CS. So no cashout yet...

WhyPayItsFree

18-04-2007 12:24:21

[quote3db3ca61c5="JennyWren"]I've been trying to cashout since the 14th on Cash.WPIF but because my account didn't get reset last time there's a delay, and each time I have to wait a couple of days for a reply from CS. So no cashout yet...[/quote3db3ca61c5]

First of all, we do not work on Sunday's. If you submit a ticket on Saturday or Sunday, you generally won't get a reply before Monday.

You did not get your account reset after cashing out, which [b3db3ca61c5]is[/b3db3ca61c5] required. Searching records (Orders, User Logs, PayPal History) isn't an easy task and is a very time consuming process.

We were still willing to fix it for you this time. Needless to say, this case is going to take some time.

WhyPayItsFree

18-04-2007 12:27:12

[quote3cbd95d12f="parth82390"]AIM customer support is almost never on, and my last support ticket took over 2 days to be answered. Also, I have several accounts that are waiting to be approved and its been over 2 days on those as well. Just wanted to know if there's been some sort of delay or what, because you claim to approve in one day.[/quote3cbd95d12f]

Your Money site account wasn't approved because you submitted a support ticket requesting payment to be delayed because of PayPal Fees. We [b3cbd95d12f]generally[/b3cbd95d12f] approve accounts within [b3cbd95d12f]1 Business Day[/b3cbd95d12f]. Has it been 2 Business Days ??

You won't find AIM Support online on Weekends. A user should submit a support ticket for any questions related to the account.

HotGifts4You

18-04-2007 17:58:54

Ok, thanks for the response. What time are you guys generally on AIM? Also, how fast does it take for support tickets to be answered?

JennyWren

18-04-2007 23:48:56

My bad, I totally didn't understand that anyone who went green between a prior cashout and a reset wouldn't count. How come the account doesn't just automatically reset on cashout for the Cash.WPIF site?

I guess I just assumed that it worked like OrderCash4Free. There's no info that I can find on how Cash.WPIF works (checked T&C and FAQ). Maybe write up a quick "how-to" guide for it? It's confusing, doesn't mention resetting on the site anywhere.

I really appreciate your help on this, though. I was just confused because it doesn't tell you what to do anywhere after cashout (unless I missed it somewhere?). Can I reset it myself? What about people who go green between requesting cashout and getting paid (I know you pay fast so this is unlikely to occur) but I'm assuming I have to wait till after I get paid to reset, right?

thanks again.

adamo

22-04-2007 11:13:26

[quote6f0b854df2="JennyWren"]My bad, I totally didn't understand that anyone who went green between a prior cashout and a reset wouldn't count. How come the account doesn't just automatically reset on cashout for the Cash.WPIF site?

I guess I just assumed that it worked like OrderCash4Free. There's no info that I can find on how Cash.WPIF works (checked T&C and FAQ). Maybe write up a quick "how-to" guide for it? It's confusing, doesn't mention resetting on the site anywhere.

I really appreciate your help on this, though. I was just confused because it doesn't tell you what to do anywhere after cashout (unless I missed it somewhere?). Can I reset it myself? What about people who go green between requesting cashout and getting paid (I know you pay fast so this is unlikely to occur) but I'm assuming I have to wait till after I get paid to reset, right?

thanks again.[/quote6f0b854df2]

Waitng for resetting since 04/17/07.
I had 3 new refs and more coming.

JennyWren

22-04-2007 12:22:50

They just reset my account, maybe check yours?

adamo

22-04-2007 12:53:07

[quotecfb8f64063="JennyWren"]They just reset my account, maybe check yours?[/quotecfb8f64063]

Not yet, the support ticket still open.
I know it took time.
Thanks for your input.

WhyPayItsFree

23-04-2007 09:42:28

[quotebab1a6aa5e="parth82390"]Ok, thanks for the response. What time are you guys generally on AIM? Also, how fast does it take for support tickets to be answered?[/quotebab1a6aa5e]

There is no fixed time. Support tickets are generally answered within 1 Business Day.

WhyPayItsFree

23-04-2007 09:49:12

[quotea6858096b2="JennyWren"]My bad, I totally didn't understand that anyone who went green between a prior cashout and a reset wouldn't count. How come the account doesn't just automatically reset on cashout for the Cash.WPIF site?

thanks again.[/quotea6858096b2]

At the moment, only we can reset the accounts. We are working on a system that will allow the users to reset the account themselves.

We will remove all the referrals when resetting the account and any referrals obtained after requesting verification and reset cannot be used for another gift.

WhyPayItsFree

23-04-2007 09:49:21

[quote1a73ea8353="adamo"][quote1a73ea8353="JennyWren"]My bad, I totally didn't understand that anyone who went green between a prior cashout and a reset wouldn't count. How come the account doesn't just automatically reset on cashout for the Cash.WPIF site?

thanks again.[/quote1a73ea8353]

Waitng for resetting since 04/17/07.
I had 3 new refs and more coming.[/quote1a73ea8353]

We reset 5 of your 6 accounts on the next day after you requested it. I just checked one of your accounts and found that you did not login after that day. How could you check the account status without logging in ? ?

For 6th account,

[quote1a73ea8353]
Support Ticket #683 Reset
I continue get referrals going green on this site, reset olease but don't make my green referrals disappear. Thanks.
[/quote1a73ea8353]

Refer to my post above, [b1a73ea8353]We will remove all the referrals when resetting the account and any referrals obtained after requesting verification and reset cannot be used for another gift.[/b1a73ea8353]

adamo

24-04-2007 19:27:10

Uh-Oh wink
So, in my 6th site, I have 3 new referrals, two green and 1 yellow, signed up after
I received the prize, how can I manually place an order ?

JennyWren

24-04-2007 21:10:18

I have a question about reset. I was recently approved for my green (within a day, thank you!). I'm currently waiting for the order to process. Should I reset NOW or after I receive my order?

cubbieco

25-04-2007 19:48:58

I'm working on ipodshuffle which only requires two referrals. One of mine is yellow presumably waiting on a manual credit.

So if I understand correctly, I shouldn't replace him for somebody else with a hope that the manual credit will come through after an account reset because he will disappear from me.

Is it possible that I could get four referrals then request two prizes, or should I just wait for my referral to go green.

Thanks.

joanna84r

26-04-2007 15:42:47

can anybody acess the sites? videoipod has been down all day...

condra

26-04-2007 19:50:55

when will they be up? zune is down also...

WhyPayItsFree

27-04-2007 10:38:59

[quote97ddb9d9ea="adamo"]Uh-Oh wink
So, in my 6th site, I have 3 new referrals, two green and 1 yellow, signed up after
I received the prize, how can I manually place an order ?[/quote97ddb9d9ea]

We did check all our records and reset your account some time back. However, in the future, please get your account reset before obtaining more referrals.

WhyPayItsFree

27-04-2007 10:40:06

[quote980d05355c="JennyWren"]I have a question about reset. I was recently approved for my green (within a day, thank you!). I'm currently waiting for the order to process. Should I reset NOW or after I receive my order?[/quote980d05355c]

Hello,

Please submit a request for reset after you get your gift.

WhyPayItsFree

27-04-2007 10:41:00

[quote73346c278f="condra"]when will they be up? zune is down also...[/quote73346c278f]

All our sites should be working now.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

WhyPayItsFree

27-04-2007 10:46:04

[quotee0fe95975a="cubbieco"]I'm working on ipodshuffle which only requires two referrals. One of mine is yellow presumably waiting on a manual credit.

So if I understand correctly, I shouldn't replace him for somebody else with a hope that the manual credit will come through after an account reset because he will disappear from me.

Is it possible that I could get four referrals then request two prizes, or should I just wait for my referral to go green.

Thanks.[/quotee0fe95975a]

Is your referral ID #95 for iPod Shuffle site ?

The referral mcampos56 has 29% Credit (for Cinema Talent). They have no open support tickets which indicates either they did not submit all the required information for manual credits or they haven't done any more offers.

After you get the gift, please submit a ticket to get your account reset. If you obtain 4 referrals before reset, you will not be able to use them for another gift.

We are working on a new system which will allow us to mark the referrals as [be0fe95975a]Used[/be0fe95975a]. After that is done, we will allow users to use extra referrals credits for another order.

adamo

27-04-2007 16:43:58

[quote4663878d9a="WhyPayItsFree"][quote4663878d9a="adamo"]Uh-Oh wink
I received the prize, how can I manually place an order ?[/quote4663878d9a]

We did check all our records and reset your account some time back. However, in the future, please get your account reset before obtaining more referrals.[/quote4663878d9a]

Thanks for your response.