an add on this site

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=57803

christinaduba

25-03-2007 20:09:26

I have found an add on this site that is not what it is saying it is. I was in the process of doing what I need to do to go green on this site when I came upon the ass for Get paid to play.com. It will ask you to sign up for 39.95 which is a one time fee. Once you do this you enter World winner where they ask you for even more money. The add itself said that you get paid to play new games and write your opinion on the game that you have just played well it really is nothing like that. I am not sure if this is the place for this but I felt others should know before they try this add and end up where I did. If you do want to go to world winner.com there is another add on another site you just sign up and add $10.00 to your game play account. This is a much better deal.

WhyPayItsFree

27-03-2007 09:28:25

[quotec9474365cf="christinaduba"]I have found an add on this site that is not what it is saying it is. I was in the process of doing what I need to do to go green on this site when I came upon the ass for Get paid to play.com. It will ask you to sign up for 39.95 which is a one time fee. Once you do this you enter World winner where they ask you for even more money. The add itself said that you get paid to play new games and write your opinion on the game that you have just played well it really is nothing like that. I am not sure if this is the place for this but I felt others should know before they try this add and end up where I did. If you do want to go to world winner.com there is another add on another site you just sign up and add $10.00 to your game play account. This is a much better deal.[/quotec9474365cf]

To get credit for Paid Game Player, a user must purchase it. Once you do that, it should credit.

Many offers link you to other offers after you complete them. That might be the case with this.

You only need to complete requirements as mentioned in the description.

christinaduba

27-03-2007 21:56:50

I understand that all I had to do is sign up for to get the point. But that was not my point when I saw the add I want to play new games and earn money doing it. That is how it ended up not being what is said it was.

WhyPayItsFree

27-03-2007 22:38:44

[quote450b85f3e1="christinaduba"]I understand that all I had to do is sign up for to get the point. But that was not my point when I saw the add I want to play new games and earn money doing it. That is how it ended up not being what is said it was.[/quote450b85f3e1]

It happens with many offers. After you complete the requirements, they'll give you some deals and try to get you signup for more sites. However, unless mentioned in Offer Description, that should not be mandatory to get credit.