GREAT support on whypayitsfree

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52163

wiserules

23-01-2007 08:17:27

i had some problems getting credit on the site (fault was on my end) so i ended up completing several offers (well over a full credits worth). the no credit requests were sent to the company, but whypayitsfree hadn't received any word yet on them. because of my crediting problems, whypayitsfree decided to give me a full credit!

think about it, any other site would have just said "sorry, there's nothing we can do". but whypayitsfree saw things from the customer's perspective and made things right.

thanks again

WhyPayItsFree

23-01-2007 09:42:18

[quote85736328c1="wiserules"]i had some problems getting credit on the site (fault was on my end) so i ended up completing several offers (well over a full credits worth). the no credit requests were sent to the company, but whypayitsfree hadn't received any word yet on them. because of my crediting problems, whypayitsfree decided to give me a full credit!

think about it, any other site would have just said "sorry, there's nothing we can do". but whypayitsfree saw things from the customer's perspective and made things right.

thanks again[/quote85736328c1]

Thank You!