I NEED SOME HELP!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58269

C Barry Smith

30-03-2007 17:51:20

ON MARCH 5 I ORDERED VIDEO PROFESSOR AS MY SELECTED OFFER ON YOUR SITE. IT HAS YET TO BE APPROVED. YOUR PEOPLE TELL ME ITS BECAUSE THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL DOESN'T HAVE FULL HEADERS. SO I GO OUT SET UP ANOTHER EMAIL ACCOUNT THRU YAHOO. LAST NIGHT I TRIED TO GET APPROVAL ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT IT DID HAVE FULL HEADERS, BUT THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL WASN'T RIGHT. On 03/29/07, 0251 PM CDT, CustomOrderThis Support wrote

"That last credit request had the headers that were needed, but not the confirmation email. Please send the entire confirmation email with the full headers together in a credit request."

WHAT DO I DO? I AM AT WITS END!
ALSO, ONE OF MY REFERRALS CHOSE VP AND HE TO HASN'T YET BEEN APPROVED. IS THE PROBLEM WITH VIDEO PROFESSOR OR YOU FOLKS!

egyptianruin

30-03-2007 18:15:49

um send confirmation email WITH full headers through a missing credit ticket on custom order this. You need to stop flipping out and posting lilke a mad man.

laurelwm

31-03-2007 07:46:31

I agree !!!

A. STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS !!!!!

B. Follow all the rules

C. Missing credit requests have to go through the affiliate and take weeks - if you don't want to wait, do another offer. (But I'd really recommend you wait - that's the way it sometimes works here)

D. CustomOrderThis has been great for alot of people, and doesn't deserve you flipping out when you are having trouble following the guidelines. I'm sure if you'd PMd him instead of yelling in a post you'd have gotten much further.

If you intend to make it here, you'll need to learn some patience, and the most effective way of getting around difficulties.

gator1002

31-03-2007 08:26:48

Pm me if you need instructions on how to get full headers. It sounds to me as if your not sending what they are asking for. (Fred)