Not Receiving Credit

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54639

sugartaspice

20-02-2007 22:14:14

I signed up for Stamps.com which I think I supposed to be instant credit, and it did not credit me ( So I sent in a support ticket, it has been 15 days and still no response. I ask what they can do about this, and they say it is in the hands of the affiliates. This makes trading very difficult, when the other person is waiting for you to go through and it has already been over 15 days. I have done the other easy offers, and I believe I should get credited for what I have done. It says that it will take up to 15 days for the affiliate to respond...still waiting (

zr2152

20-02-2007 22:26:23

[quote14df471042="sugartaspice"]I signed up for Stamps.com which I think I supposed to be instant credit, and it did not credit me ( So I sent in a support ticket, it has been 15 days and still no response. I ask what they can do about this, and they say it is in the hands of the affiliates. This makes trading very difficult, when the other person is waiting for you to go through and it has already been over 15 days. I have done the other easy offers, and I believe I should get credited for what I have done. It says that it will take up to 15 days for the affiliate to respond...still waiting ([/quote14df471042]

sometimes you just have to be patient. I had a no credit report not go through until 4 months later. It sucked but at least it went through.

CustomOrderThis

20-02-2007 22:41:02

At CustomOrderThis we offer a solution if you choose to accept it. You may do another offer and get credit for that as an offer completion, and then when your manual credit comes in, you will be given a free referral. )

sugartaspice

20-02-2007 23:27:05

Alright that sounds fair, I will try to find an offer I haven't done...when the site is back up.