Internal Server Error

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52087

V-Bux Dave

22-01-2007 12:38:28

Is anyone else getting a consistent "Internal Server Error" when you try to login to noncc.customorderthis.com?

I tried sending mail about it to email==webmaster@noncc.customorderthis.comwebmaster@noncc.customorderthis.com=webmaster@noncc.customorderthis.comwebmaster@noncc.customorderthis.com/email, as the error message said to, but it bounced. It's been happening for 2 or 3 days, and getting rather frustrating because I want to check my status.

Is there anyone that can help? (Happens on both Firefox 2.0 and IE 7 if it matters.)

TFOAF

22-01-2007 12:44:15

Works fine here. shrug

V-Bux Dave

22-01-2007 13:55:31

Hmmm.... Very strange.

Here's the text I get back
[quote5a7ab1d320][b5a7ab1d320]Internal Server Error[/size5a7ab1d320][/b5a7ab1d320]
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email==webmaster@noncc.customorderthis.comwebmaster@noncc.customorderthis.com=webmaster@noncc.customorderthis.comwebmaster@noncc.customorderthis.com/email and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[i5a7ab1d320]Apache/1.3.37 Server at noncc.customorderthis.com Port 80[/i5a7ab1d320][/quote5a7ab1d320]

And it's 100% consistent for me. Like I say, for about 3 days now, on 2 different computers with 3 different browsers, and clearing temp files and cookies, and everything. It is the response to pressing the "Login" button after entering my email and password.

Any body got any suggestions on what I can do to get past it, or how I can contact tech support at customorderthis?

CustomOrderThis

22-01-2007 15:20:07

IM me at CustomOrderThis on AIM. I will try to find out what is going on.