* * * Major Announcement * * *

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78335

DollarDealNetwork

30-01-2009 00:26:56

Major Announcement!

First let me announce that all sites have re-launched. Expect major design changes in the near future to make your experience with us more enjoyable.

With the re-launch we have several major announcements as follows

1. New Partner! We have teamed up with Andre from Alternative Streams to help bring the Dollar Deal Network to the next level. Alternative Streams specializes in online support and site efficiency. This will allow me more time to focus on back of the house operations while they focus on you the users.

2. Better Support! While I have always tried to give the absolute best support I can, I do know at times it has been lacking. From no AIM visibility to slower then liked email or support responses. With Andre and
his staff taking over the support side of Dollar Deal Network you will see an increase in user satisfaction.

3. Faster Payments! With Alternative Streams fully taking over day to day operations, payments as well as account processing will be much faster, and have fewer hiccups.

4. Better Offer Crediting! During the recent downtime we had time to go through all offers, and credit's from the last two months in order to track crediting and find issues with the system. Now users will be much happier with tracking and speed of offers crediting. More offers will be instant and will credit at a
higher percentage than before.

5. More Offers! We now have more people to update the offers available.

6. More! Now that I will have more time to spend on other aspects of the site, it will allow me to finish projects started but never implemented. So expect some new features, sites and other good things from the Dollar Deal Network in the coming months.

So from now on, Andre with the full force of Alternative Streams will be handling all forum and site support. Don't worry though, I will still stick around!

So sit back, and enjoy the sites you’ve grown to know and love.

The Dollar Deal Network

P.S. For those of you who have come to know and love Glenn don't worry he isn't going anywhere. He has been hired by Alternative Streams so he can continue to help with support.