This is getting old.....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65868

ILoveToys

03-07-2007 12:52:06

I think the CS has been great, but do any of your offers actually credit anymore? I have 22 people underneath me, and I know not all them have attempted much, but I have 5 greens, 4 of which needed manuals (maybe all 5; I'm not sure anymore I've been at this so long).

The offers are good, but why aren't they crediting yet? I have enough to cash out, but I had hopes of getting 12 refs and maximizing this site. I'm about ready just to take what I can get.

I'm sorry to bitch, but it's just getting ridiculous especially in light of most of the affiliates cutting manuals all together anyway. Heck let's make it a poll on what I should do. Let me know what you think ladies and gents.

jdizzle314

03-07-2007 12:57:27

Depends how mad you need the moola

ILoveToys

03-07-2007 13:00:19

[quotedfe61a1790="jdizzle314"]Depends how mad you need the moola[/quotedfe61a1790]

It can wait, but I'm questioning if it'll matter. I've been at this site for about a month now. I would normally knock out 12 refs on a site like this in a week or 2 at most.

Skeeter

03-07-2007 13:14:00

I say just go for the 5 refs - $200.
I was in the same situation, was going for the 12 refs but noticed the refs took forever to get credit. I didn't want to wait forever to try and finish the site.

I don't blame 2DollarDeal for the slow crediting, I think her support is great. She's fast on all support.

ilanbg

03-07-2007 13:17:37

I'd say wait if you don't need the money. Crediting may be slow, but why cut your profits if you don't need to?

ILoveToys

03-07-2007 13:38:27

Well...I'm usually a 1 site at a time kinda guy, so I've been pushing this site (along w/ my DIY endeavors), and I'm just thinking to shift back and hit the last trainn site that is out there for me.

DollarDealNetwork

03-07-2007 18:05:17

[quote21d91f05a9="ILoveToys"]I think the CS has been great, but do any of your offers actually credit anymore? I have 22 people underneath me, and I know not all them have attempted much, but I have 5 greens, 4 of which needed manuals (maybe all 5; I'm not sure anymore I've been at this so long).

The offers are good, but why aren't they crediting yet? I have enough to cash out, but I had hopes of getting 12 refs and maximizing this site. I'm about ready just to take what I can get.

I'm sorry to bitch, but it's just getting ridiculous especially in light of most of the affiliates cutting manuals all together anyway. Heck let's make it a poll on what I should do. Let me know what you think ladies and gents.[/quote21d91f05a9]

I won't vote since I own the site ).

I appreciate your concerns and understand why you may be upset but please don't make posts that may show my site in a negative light when your not giving all the facts.

You have 22 referrals

10 are on hold for being from countries not allowed.
2 have never clicked an offer
1 has a manual in (filed it 2 days ago) and half credit
4 have clicked offers but have filed no manuals

Of your 5 greens only one had to file for a manual request and it was resolved in 2 days.

( So comments or laying blame on my site or offers is getting old as well. If you send referrals who are from countries not allowed or who never click on offers don't get upset. if they never file for manual credit then I cant help them.

As to the affiliates cutting manuals that again is false info, only 3 of maybe 30 affiliates have stopped taking manuals. I allow manuals on all but 4 of my offers.

ILoveToys

03-07-2007 21:32:47

I realize that a number were from different countries. I had the link on a site for advertising that got some crappy hits....I won't blame your site, but I did place my order )

DollarDealNetwork

12-07-2007 01:10:48

Paid and sorry for any problems but again I saw no crediting issues with your account.