Old Manual Credits?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65601

Sweetmama

30-06-2007 02:26:29

I hate to say it, but my experience with this site has not been good. Maybe it was the timing, but I have had to do 3 of the 1/2 credit offers and all have had to be manual credit. One approved, one denied (reunion.com, not my fault), and one it's been over a month on. I can't use the site without getting proxy server error messages when trying to submit manual credit requests so I have to email them and hope they come through.

Anyone get credit from manual credit requests before all the changes? Is this site still accepting manuals? Thanks.

DollarDealNetwork

30-06-2007 17:43:15

[quotea24bb111e1="Sweetmama"]I hate to say it, but my experience with this site has not been good. Maybe it was the timing, but I have had to do 3 of the 1/2 credit offers and all have had to be manual credit. One approved, one denied (reunion.com, not my fault), and one it's been over a month on. I can't use the site without getting proxy server error messages when trying to submit manual credit requests so I have to email them and hope they come through.

Anyone get credit from manual credit requests before all the changes? Is this site still accepting manuals? Thanks.[/quotea24bb111e1]

I am sorry you have had issues with crediting.
Send me a suppor tticket and mention this thread and will look into your manuals. As to the reunion all were denied, as the publisher initially lied telling me users only had to join the free trial. Well needless to say reunion is only paying for real members, so no one received credit for that offer.

Also yes at this time I accept manuals on 90% of all offers. Some are marked if they don't allow it.

The proxy error should have been fixed as well, so please let me know if your still getting it.

Sweetmama

30-06-2007 18:59:19

Thanks for getting back to me. I will try to submit a support ticket but I'm still getting the proxy error as of 6/28/07 so it's not fixed for everyone yet.

The offer I'm waiting on is Gotta Play and I've already asked you about this in 2 separate support tickets and you said "30-45 days", then "45 to 60 - if ever" in another reply. So that kind of left a bad taste in my mouth too. I'm still in the 30 to 45 day range right now but all my TRAINN manual credits are resolved in no less than 3 weeks. I guess you must use different affiliates.

Like I said, I will submit a support ticket and report back here when it credits - if ever. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just saw a lot of people having good experiences and had to share mine hoping it would turn around.

Sweetmama

13-07-2007 00:54:50

Well, I'm not getting credit for Gotta Play so that's 2 that I did and won't get credit for and one that I got manual for - no thanks, I'm out...

DollarDealNetwork

14-07-2007 02:57:13

[quote0528440ca5="Sweetmama"]Well, I'm not getting credit for Gotta Play so that's 2 that I did and won't get credit for and one that I got manual for - no thanks, I'm out...[/quote0528440ca5]

Again I apologize but not sure how you count reunion as an offer completion. The free trial encompassed submitting your email. So took you all of 10 seconds and cost nothing?

The gottaplay again nothing I can do about. The company in question clickbooth has ceased all communications, closed all accounts and has refused to pay for all leads.

So while you feel jilted in completing a $1 offer, I lost over $3000 in gottaplays that did credit. You have to take the good with the bad with incentive sites ).

Sweetmama

20-07-2007 12:42:32

[quoteafd865aa95="2DollarDeal"][quoteafd865aa95="Sweetmama"]Well, I'm not getting credit for Gotta Play so that's 2 that I did and won't get credit for and one that I got manual for - no thanks, I'm out...[/quoteafd865aa95]

Again I apologize but not sure how you count reunion as an offer completion. The free trial encompassed submitting your email. So took you all of 10 seconds and cost nothing?

Well, it cost me my time and burned an offer. I used the site and submitted a profile - actually tried it out like you're supposed to. I fulfilled my end of the bargain and your site/affiliates/etc. did not. [/colorafd865aa95]

The gottaplay again nothing I can do about. The company in question clickbooth has ceased all communications, closed all accounts and has refused to pay for all leads.

Again, I tried it out and burned yet another offer I can use - which is a big thing in this industry. Maybe you should check out the affiliates you use more carefully like TRAINN. I have done all their sites and never had an MCR denied.[/colorafd865aa95]

So while you feel jilted in completing a $1 offer, I lost over $3000 in gottaplays that did credit. You have to take the good with the bad with incentive sites ).[/quoteafd865aa95][/colorafd865aa95]

True, just seems like your sites are all the bad - at least for me. Burned 3 offers, tons of time having to email you MCR's b/c your site never worked right, over a month of waiting and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT![/colorafd865aa95]

zr2152

20-07-2007 15:10:33

[quoteab604fed8d="Sweetmama"][quoteab604fed8d="2DollarDeal"][quoteab604fed8d="Sweetmama"]Well, I'm not getting credit for Gotta Play so that's 2 that I did and won't get credit for and one that I got manual for - no thanks, I'm out...[/quoteab604fed8d]

Well, it cost me my time and burned an offer. I used the site and submitted a profile - actually tried it out like you're supposed to. I fulfilled my end of the bargain and your site/affiliates/etc. did not. [/colorab604fed8d]

Again, I tried it out and burned yet another offer I can use - which is a big thing in this industry. Maybe you should check out the affiliates you use more carefully like TRAINN. I have done all their sites and never had an MCR denied.[/colorab604fed8d]

So while you feel jilted in completing a $1 offer, I lost over $3000 in gottaplays that did credit. You have to take the good with the bad with incentive sites ).[/quoteab604fed8d][/colorab604fed8d]

True, just seems like your sites are all the bad - at least for me. Burned 3 offers, tons of time having to email you MCR's b/c your site never worked right, over a month of waiting and NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT![/colorab604fed8d][/quoteab604fed8d]

Look mamma, crediting has nothing to do with a freebie site, it has everything to do with the affiliates.

As for the reunion, you did not burn an offer because im sure that you were not going to do it if you had to stay past the trial period.

As for her sites go, I have never had a problem with them. I believe I had 2 manuals submitted on her sites and never had a problem with getting credit for them. Maybe it was on your end as to why the offer did not go through.

Her sites are great and I am in the midst of completing another one of her sites )

So sweetmama, how about you be my ref? wink

Sweetmama

21-07-2007 13:19:27

Like I said, I'm just sharing my experience. I fulfilled my end just by trying it out. Burning an offer to me means doing an offer and not getting credit for it. Nothing is on my end or I wouldn't have greened all my sites on other networks.

And I do believe crediting can be the fault of the site. We have no way to know for sure if they got paid by the affiliate or not, just their word which on some of these sites doesn't mean much. I'm not accusing this site of that, just making a point.

I'm glad you're happy but I'm not and won't be doing anymore 2dollardeal - besides, I've burned so many offers there aren't any I can do to be your referral. wink