False Accusations

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=63590

Rampage575

01-06-2007 22:48:54

The owner has denied money for NO reason and I would like to know the quickest way to contact them to resolve this asap. Please pm me or respond to this as to the quickest way to contact this owner. Thanks

ldybug1752

01-06-2007 22:55:27

AIM is TwoDollarDeal, or open a support ticket.. shrug

moviemadnessman

01-06-2007 22:56:15

Normally they are on here every day, so I would say that's the quickest way. She hasn't been on since 5/28, though, so maybe support ticket?

Rampage575

01-06-2007 22:57:33

[quote972036f9ff="ldybug1752"]AIM is TwoDollarDeal, or open a support ticket.. shrug[/quote972036f9ff]

Did both..waiting now i suppose...wow, this better be fixed soon...i can't believe this. I was already approved for over a week and the owner didn't pay out this monday like they were suppose to and now comes friday and i'm denied it for NO REASON...hope the owner can resolve this mistake and we can move on

Rampage575

01-06-2007 23:15:34

User beware of this network until owner provides full explanation of mistake. I will update you guys as this works out.

DollarDealNetwork

02-06-2007 07:38:57

[quote090ad69d0d="Rampage575"]User beware of this network until owner provides full explanation of mistake. I will update you guys as this works out.[/quote090ad69d0d]

Your account was placed on hold for multiple accounts. Namely the fact you and your brother/cousin/uncle have been sharing the same IP, address, name, and email account on multiple sites and he is one of your referrals.

Also I think site owners should beware until this is resolved, we have a lot more to lose by cheaters then you.

Rampage575

02-06-2007 09:29:05

[quotee122bac349="2DollarDeal"][quotee122bac349="Rampage575"]User beware of this network until owner provides full explanation of mistake. I will update you guys as this works out.[/quotee122bac349]

Your account was placed on hold for multiple accounts. Namely the fact you and your brother/cousin/uncle have been sharing the same IP, address, name, and email account on multiple sites and he is one of your referrals.

Also I think site owners should beware until this is resolved, we have a lot more to lose by cheaters then you.[/quotee122bac349]

I didn't know it was illegal to have my brother sign up as a referral of mine...

Rampage575

02-06-2007 09:36:11

Also, just to clarify for you and everyone else, I'm a college student 2 hours away from my family (brother) living on my own. I asked him if he could pick up a couple sites for me and he did. I dont see anywhere in the TOS that says a relative in their own location/ip address completely separate of mine I might add, can't be a referral.

manOFice

02-06-2007 09:52:13

The problem isn't that he is your referral...it seems you guys share the same ip address??

DollarDealNetwork

02-06-2007 10:08:18

[quote29b79cd213="Rampage575"]Also, just to clarify for you and everyone else, I'm a college student 2 hours away from my family (brother) living on my own. I asked him if he could pick up a couple sites for me and he did. I dont see anywhere in the TOS that says a relative in their own location/ip address completely separate of mine I might add, can't be a referral.[/quote29b79cd213]

It isnt against the TOS. Your account was not placed on hold for referring relatives.

The email you used to register on my site has been used on several sites. Not all of them have your info, some use that email but your brothers (?)personal info. So not only do you refer each other but you share the same email addresses?

So your account was placed on hold until I have clarification as to why on different sites your name and address are different but you use the same email account.

Rampage575

02-06-2007 10:33:15

[quote79c735872c="2DollarDeal"][quote79c735872c="Rampage575"]Also, just to clarify for you and everyone else, I'm a college student 2 hours away from my family (brother) living on my own. I asked him if he could pick up a couple sites for me and he did. I dont see anywhere in the TOS that says a relative in their own location/ip address completely separate of mine I might add, can't be a referral.[/quote79c735872c]

It isnt against the TOS. Your account was not placed on hold for referring relatives.

The email you used to register on my site has been used on several sites. Not all of them have your info, some use that email but your brothers (?)personal info. So not only do you refer each other but you share the same email addresses?

So your account was placed on hold until I have clarification as to why on different sites your name and address are different but you use the same email account.[/quote79c735872c]

I dont use the same email, i really dont understand how you think that...please pm me via aim at rampage575 when your on so we can resolve this.

Rampage575

02-06-2007 10:37:01

[quote5c74f32642="O4F-Manofice"]The problem isn't that he is your referral...it seems you guys share the same ip address??[/quote5c74f32642]

no, we dont share the same ip address...his is from a location 2 hours away from me where he lives and mine is from here

Rampage575

04-06-2007 18:16:05

update

I sent in my license, brother sent in his...owner says she will think about it for a week now...

Rampage575

05-06-2007 12:06:04

Update I was taken off hold but brother remains on hold (still have no real explanation as to why yet)

Will not let me order now because a ref(my brother) is on hold and she suggests taking the $200 paypal

DollarDealNetwork

05-06-2007 13:32:45

[quote5c95288f31="Rampage575"]Update I was taken off hold but brother remains on hold (still have no real explanation as to why yet)

Will not let me order now because a ref(my brother) is on hold and she suggests taking the $200 paypal[/quote5c95288f31]

I understand your frustration but please stop lying or telling half truths.

1. That is just it it is your brothers account not yours. I do not need to explain other users accounts with you. If as you state your brother did join, and it wasnt you going home to be your own referral then he can ask any questions. Until that time he will remain on hold, and I will not discuss it with you. Just as you wouldnt want me discussing your hold with other users.

2. I do not do custom orders, no where do I advertise on or off my site that I do. So please don't try to bully me into paying you when you havent placed an order. You currently have 6 referral and you asked to cash out. I stated you needed either 7 for $300 or you could place an order for $200 with 5 of your referrals. The choice is up to you, you can get another referral or not.

3. You can continue to update the masses but I wont respond to this thread anymore. You can contact me via email or support tickets.

Rampage575

05-06-2007 14:16:40

My purpose here is to not contact you, as I am asking you to contact me via aim and currently talking to you through support tickets. I am only letting the public know this situation you have put me in.

I also feel like my 3 1/2 credits should count for something (friends gave up on trying to credit on this site since its pretty difficult sometimes).

Given the circumstances, I do not want to pay or put my friends through this process of trying to go green on your site again, so please just give me this custom order of 300 - 40 (for my brother on hold for no reason).

Thanks

DollarDealNetwork

05-06-2007 16:12:33

[quoteb43be4766c="Rampage575"]My purpose here is to not contact you, as I am asking you to contact me via aim and currently talking to you through support tickets. I am only letting the public know this situation you have put me in.

I also feel like my 3 1/2 credits should count for something (friends gave up on trying to credit on this site since its pretty difficult sometimes).

Given the circumstances, I do not want to pay or put my friends through this process of trying to go green on your site again, so please just give me this custom order of 300 - 40 (for my brother on hold for no reason).

Thanks[/quoteb43be4766c]

As I have stated multiple times, I do not do custom orders. If you want a custom order I suggest you go to trainn, freepay or free4me since they do custom orders wink .

If you don't want to subject your friends (or spend more time going to friends houses and using their computers) then I suggest you place an order that doesnt require more referrals.

Captain All That

17-06-2007 09:42:57

This is funny...

That fact that she took you off hold is crazy and now you're making demands. You slipped up a couple of times and used you and your brothers info on the same email address. You got busted dude.

If I were running the site... there is no way i would have taken you off hold. With the way the industry is going it's more important than ever for these sites to secure legit leads for the advertisers...

Rampage... you're kinda embarassing yourself here... I would take this fight behind the scenes. Any Freebie site you're currently doing now is probably watching you now... nice way to draw attention to yourself.

Rampage575

17-06-2007 14:54:00

[quote56e1c4516f="Captain All That"]This is funny...

If I were running the site... there is no way i would have taken you off hold. With the way the industry is going it's more important than ever for these sites to secure legit leads for the advertisers...

Rampage... you're kinda embarassing yourself here... I would take this fight behind the scenes. Any Freebie site you're currently doing now is probably watching you now... nice way to draw attention to yourself.[/quote56e1c4516f]

Wow, your a fuckin moron...you have no idea what is going on so stay out of this. We are working this out and isnt a problem right now.