Repeat the reward

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=62099

cubbieco

13-05-2007 23:50:00

OK I've read the TOS and I know about the 25 different sites. So here's my question

Can you repeat a 2dollardeal site once you've done it. I only ask because some networks will let you repeat a site through a support ticket even though it's not specifically mentioned in the TOS and I'm just wondering if 2dollardeal is the same.

Like I said, I know there are 25 different sites with plenty of opportunities (and you can do any site for paypal once you've had a gift card shipped) but I'm just curious.

DollarDealNetwork

14-05-2007 09:41:30

[quote2245ec4972="cubbieco"]OK I've read the TOS and I know about the 25 different sites. So here's my question

Can you repeat a 2dollardeal site once you've done it. I only ask because some networks will let you repeat a site through a support ticket even though it's not specifically mentioned in the TOS and I'm just wondering if 2dollardeal is the same.

Like I said, I know there are 25 different sites with plenty of opportunities (and you can do any site for paypal once you've had a gift card shipped) but I'm just curious.[/quote2245ec4972]

No each site may only be done once (
However you don't need to have a giftcard shipped to get paypal on every site. I have eliminated that and thought I removed it from all threads. You can request paypal on every site with no requirements.

cubbieco

14-05-2007 18:47:09

[quotee2001f6bb6="2DollarDeal"][quotee2001f6bb6="cubbieco"]OK I've read the TOS and I know about the 25 different sites. So here's my question

Like I said, I know there are 25 different sites with plenty of opportunities (and you can do any site for paypal once you've had a gift card shipped) but I'm just curious.[/quotee2001f6bb6]

No each site may only be done once (
However you don't need to have a giftcard shipped to get paypal on every site. I have eliminated that and thought I removed it from all threads. You can request paypal on every site with no requirements.[/quotee2001f6bb6]

Sorry. I didn't mean to spread misinformation. I was basing my statement on what I read a while ago.